Photo

Nationalities

171 replies to this topic
jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Gangsta

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:28 PM Edited by jdwarfer, 02 March 2014 - 04:28 PM.

I think every country can agree the french are the most annoying nationality in the world.

I'll try to stay polite but I've to make an effort not to insult you.... smeg off.

I'm french and the most annoying players I've heard are kids (from all countries), and americans... well... from their accent, those who are from... I don't know... they talk like gangstas. I'm not racist but... well... they are the rudest players I know.

Of course I also came across a lot of french morons but french and english are the only 2 languages I can understand so I can't really tell about others, except by the tone of their voice.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

Lucky you - I get Muricans.

The correct spelling is "Americans". What you wrote is offensive to me. We aren't slamming your countries so please do us the courtesy of showing a little maturity.

He was slamming our continent, not our countries...  Canadians, Mexicans and Brazilians are all "Americans"

Hummmm.... while that is technically true you and I both know that when people say "muricans" they are using a slang term for citizens of the United States.

when people say that they are being as ignorant as calling a Scot an Englishmen or a Ukrainian a Russian.  If your going to slur somebody get your facts straight first or you'll look like a DB

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

It depends on the time for me. At night I usually get put with Canadians, who constantly drop their weapons and surrender. 

UnicornJuice
  • UnicornJuice

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

Is there an easier way to mute people?  I usually have my chat off in free roam, but when I join a survival or whatever, more often than not there are obnoxious screaming mexicans  and I have to hunt through a bunch of menus in order to mute them.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

I'm put in lobbies with Libyans for some reason. They're cool though

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

I'm put in lobbies with Libyans for some reason. They're cool though

Are you Marty McFly? lol

Peaches84
  • Peaches84

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

Im from England, mainly hear people from America. Have been in one lobby though with 3 fellow Bristolians so that made me smile, it was gurt lush ;)
From experience, American lads are much more friendly and polite than the British.

Really? that is surprising....

Americans see girl in lobby. "Hey how you doing, good race," etc friendly banter.
Uk lobby "Suck my D, sket (really who says this after 1999?!) , Bitch, and some other unsavoury slurs.
Stick me in a lobby with the Americans any day.
Yes, sket makin' a comeback, love it.

Girl's shouldn't be allowed to play games until the cooking and cleaning is done anyway, plus those babies aint gna make themselves

Babies have already been made thank you very much, and I everything is done when I sit down to play so I don't feel guilty ha! My goddamn playstation anyways.......

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Babies have already been made thank you very much, and I everything is done when I sit down to play so I don't feel guilty ha! My goddamn playstation anyways.......

Well trained :p

• Peaches84 likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:11 AM

I personally served overseas with British CIED and Sappers in 2005. It took a while to understand what the f*ck they were saying, but overall a great bunch of people. It has been my dream to travel England since I have already been to Czech, France, and Holland as well as everywhere in between. Rome was by far my favorite. Also Ibiza and I did an Army school in Italy. I was stationed in Bavaria Germany before I went to Iraq. Then it was WR Hospital in DC for a year...

I don't see what all the fuss is about, you guys have your idiots the same way we do. Quality of life is truly no better unless you compare yourself to a 3rd world country, and It's really what you make it to be where ever you are at. If you have never seen the video of some crazy European decapitating soldiers, then you really have no room to talk about your country. Society is equally f*cked anywhere you go. Plus, the UK is a gateway for taliban and all those muslim idiots.

also, to the comment above about limey pals backing us up, you guys were a pretty rare sight anywhere besides the safe zones and ranges on secured FOB's when I was in Iraq... just sayin.

I have never seen that video, but why do you say we have no right to talk about a country when the killer is someone from Europe, which is a whole continent? Also, maybe I'm nitpicking but in some European countries quality of life is far better than the US on average. I don't know how the whole of Europe does vs the whole of the US in this regard though.

And you saying "the UK is a gateway for taliban and all those muslim idiots" is only reinforcing stereotypes about the US. And less participation in an illegal and retarded war is a good thing in my eyes.

sorry, I meant Great Britain not sure why I said europe as a whole. I never agreed with "the war", but I damn sure don't agree with the hatred Muslims have for westernized culture. If you have been where I have been, you would have no argument. I know not everyone is the same, but when I hand out skittles to kids for 15 min, roll out, and get blown up by their daddies half a mile down the road, it changes what you think of ALL those people, kids included. I would be happy in a world without Muslim Extremists. I will gladly fit that stereotype.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:23 AM

That would be interesting to see imo. You could have made a start and a poll including countries like the western ones to find out what it looks like in this forum.

Example (alphabetical order):
- Australia
- Austria
- Belgium
- Canada
- France
- Germany
- Ireland
- Italy
- Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Poland
- Russia
- Scandinavia
- Spain
- UK
- USA
- Other (please specify)

- Africa (please specify)
- Asia (please specify)
- South America (please specify)

Something like this. I've never made a poll, don't know how many options you have.

I'm German, most players in my sessions are from my country. Sometimes I meet Brits and Dutch, Americans and AUS/NZ less often. People from Asia, Africa or South America almost never. Same with eastern Europeans. If I switch sessions too often I always end up with many French. To me this means: back to SP, again to MP. French gone. Almost every French I had to do with was hostile. Even the low level noobs on level 3 come to me and try to f*ck me up. They follow me everywhere and try to kill me for no reason. There was never a single French I played WITH instead of against, if we had to do with each other. French are just weird and relatively aggressive people in games imo. Additionally to their behavior they have their language which I find annoying.

Strangely it seems that almost everyone sooner or later ends up with the French. I wonder why.

There was a poll a while back. Check this out http://gtaforums.com...ound-the-globe/

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:27 AM Edited by P.C.M., 03 March 2014 - 12:27 AM.

← Canuckistan (Toronto,Ontario)

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:28 AM

Meanwhile back in Australia

• (OO)SKYLINE(OO) and UnicornAssassin like this

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:37 AM

I am from AUS but just assumes all the randoms that join my Host Mission are from USA  :lol: 

Unless I invite or get invited by my friends, who are from AUS.

I think I did a mission with a player from Mexico... Could just hear his mic through my speakers...

But because I don't use a mic and hardly play public lobby, I don't hear the players talk.

UnrealFlash2007
  • UnrealFlash2007

ha

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

Mostly English and Spanish (Mexican) lobbies.

I did get befriend a Croat before, unsurprisingly they aren't overly obnoxious.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:43 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 03 March 2014 - 12:45 AM.

There was a poll a while back. Check this out http://gtaforums.com...ound-the-globe/

I like the map, just in case you are not sure.

But I always though other countries had different websites... like a dot UK, or something.

I would love to know how they find people for lobbies, because sometimes I would rather not have to kick 10 people for speaking Spanish in a lobby I made. No habla. Or am I the odd man out by making the lobby? sigh...

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:46 AM

I personally served overseas with British CIED and Sappers in 2005. It took a while to understand what the f*ck they were saying, but overall a great bunch of people. It has been my dream to travel England since I have already been to Czech, France, and Holland as well as everywhere in between. Rome was by far my favorite. Also Ibiza and I did an Army school in Italy. I was stationed in Bavaria Germany before I went to Iraq. Then it was WR Hospital in DC for a year...

I don't see what all the fuss is about, you guys have your idiots the same way we do. Quality of life is truly no better unless you compare yourself to a 3rd world country, and It's really what you make it to be where ever you are at. If you have never seen the video of some crazy European decapitating soldiers, then you really have no room to talk about your country. Society is equally f*cked anywhere you go. Plus, the UK is a gateway for taliban and all those muslim idiots.

also, to the comment above about limey pals backing us up, you guys were a pretty rare sight anywhere besides the safe zones and ranges on secured FOB's when I was in Iraq... just sayin.

I have never seen that video, but why do you say we have no right to talk about a country when the killer is someone from Europe, which is a whole continent? Also, maybe I'm nitpicking but in some European countries quality of life is far better than the US on average. I don't know how the whole of Europe does vs the whole of the US in this regard though.

And you saying "the UK is a gateway for taliban and all those muslim idiots" is only reinforcing stereotypes about the US. And less participation in an illegal and retarded war is a good thing in my eyes.

sorry, I meant Great Britain not sure why I said europe as a whole. I never agreed with "the war", but I damn sure don't agree with the hatred Muslims have for westernized culture. If you have been where I have been, you would have no argument. I know not everyone is the same, but when I hand out skittles to kids for 15 min, roll out, and get blown up by their daddies half a mile down the road, it changes what you think of ALL those people, kids included. I would be happy in a world without Muslim Extremists. I will gladly fit that stereotype.

That's a lot of bigoted bullsh*t for one post. Generalize much?

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:55 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 03 March 2014 - 04:12 AM.

That's a lot of bigoted bullsh*t for one post. Generalize much?

only to those who don't read the rest of the thread.

D6WrjdK.png

Pink_Lady
  • Pink_Lady

Sailing with my Marquis offshore Paleto Bay

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:12 AM

Montevideo, Uruguay (South America)
PS3 mostly send me to a Spain, USA or arabic lobby, don't know why.
I like to play with all nationalities.

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:13 AM

Most of the French or Italians I meet surrender rather quickly.

• iiGh0STt likes this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:42 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 03 March 2014 - 05:42 AM.

A lot of the Aussies I come across piss me off too, always saying stuff like "Aw yeh bro you're a sh*tc*nt ey?".

They sound a lot like this, actually:

• iiGh0STt, Jolly Swagman and (OO)SKYLINE(OO) like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:49 AM

A lot of the Aussies I come across piss me off too, always saying stuff like "Aw yeh bro you're a sh*tc*nt ey?".

They sound a lot like this, actually:

That sounds like my mates. 

Yuppie ;)

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:59 AM

Farken ciggy butt brain!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users