EskotheSkycat
  • EskotheSkycat

Paleto Resident, Car Collector and Joyrider

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:29 AM

Jaguar_F-Type_-Cabrio_white1-626x417.jpg

JAGUAR_F-Type_Cabrio_rear-626x382.jpg

It's a Jaguar F-type and nothing else, period. My OCD just kicked in, seeing some comment that it's a Mercedes...

mercedes-benz-sls-amg-03.jpg

BENEFACTOR Surano.

If it was nothing but Jaguar, it'd be OCELOT Surano.

I see more of an SLS

2014-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-bs-fd.jpg

CrusherTroi
  • CrusherTroi

BMW Fan

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:33 AM

I see more of an SLS

It's both, not one or the other. This argument ended a while ago too.

EskotheSkycat
  • EskotheSkycat

Paleto Resident, Car Collector and Joyrider

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:03 PM

Love this thing. Not taking the spoiler off.

0_0.jpg

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:53 PM

Recreated my old Surano, but added a new horn.

0_0.jpg

And here's her new theme song:

• Commander S likes this

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

I blacked out my tail lights so they work less

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:39 AM

Finally got myself a Surano again, after all this time. I'm really kicking myself for not getting it sooner. It has a certain magic to it and I can understand why it's your favourite car, GTA-Freak-Vi.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Looks a tad brownish in the photos, for some reason.

• 2281, GTA-Freak-Vi and A Maned Wolf like this

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:50 AM

I wish the back wasn't as rounded if you know what I mean

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:25 AM

It needs to be a hardtop. I hate convertibles, hate them. I just can't get past the ugly grey soft top and going with the top down isn't an option for me. I've been trying decide on what car to fill my last spot with, but I just can't get past the lack of a roof.
  • Darth Krizz, MrRyanMcCall, Cameron Star and 1 other like this

shysti1
  • shysti1

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:25 AM

jbtkLy3bkWdv4n.jpg

Commander S
  • Commander S

AFK

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:43 AM

0_0.jpg

Like it a lot - it's a tidy little mover, even if it's not quite as good at hugging the road as some of the best sports cars. That said, even though it might slide a bit around corners, it accelerates out of them great. Fun for missions, and not too shabby for certain races, either.

Weird quirk I've noticed, though: when doing things like stunt jumps, the back end tends to fly up, almost like the car wants to back-flip...

• saintsrow and GTA-Freak-Vi like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:18 AM

With a second garage, I was able to get a Surano.  But I fully performance-modded it (cost a forutne :cry: ), and it did not seem to be the killer beast I expected.  

But it looks good:  

0_0.jpg

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:32 PM

Finally got myself a Surano again, after all this time. I'm really kicking myself for not getting it sooner. It has a certain magic to it and I can understand why it's your favourite car, GTA-Freak-Vi.

I hope you gave yourself a good kicking! :p.

@sainstrow. Just give it time, its quite good performance wise(won a couple of races with it) and I agree with the looks esp the front.

@Giantsgiants. Please burn it, along with your entire garage

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

I'll rustle your jimmies if you give me some sugar ;)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:07 PM

I do not own one but I do think it's a very nice car and that a hardtop version should be added immediately. Just getting in my opinion on the car.

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

Names are for friends, so I don't need one

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:10 PM

Tried one out on a race.
Guess what position I ended up in? 
Tip: It's not first.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:36 PM

I love this car but the front bumper looks terrible with how far it hangs down and the only thing that looks worse are the awful skirts.

Tr1ckster54
  • Tr1ckster54

Giggity

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:09 AM Edited by Tr1ckster54, 31 May 2014 - 01:10 AM.

Few pics of mine, love this car.

4QIiQd9.jpg  6Hc2BZ8.jpg

xGStUmW.jpgBRCyjsZ.jpg

j0npVBT.jpg

• GTA-Freak-Vi and Myu like this

jeter2
  • jeter2

GTA's Car & Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:52 AM

I Wish it had hardtop but it were gullwing doors like the mercedes SLS AMG

Also wish you could make it more like a Black Series Car

But Overall the car looks really nice

Those Jaguar ftype Headlights are one of the things i love about this car it distinguishs it from the others!

GEARHRT
  • GEARHRT

murk

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:39 AM

65pcgy.jpg

szymfr.jpg

15xvfon.jpg
:colgate:  :colgate:  :colgate:

• 2281 and GTA-Freak-Vi like this

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:56 AM

I Wish it had hardtop but it were gullwing doors like the mercedes SLS AMG
Also wish you could make it more like a Black Series Car
But Overall the car looks really nice
Those Jaguar ftype Headlights are one of the things i love about this car it distinguishs it from the others!

Yeah it would be nice if it was more based on the SLS and had gullwings.

I see that youre also a Mercedes/AMG enthusiast. The C63 in your avatar belongs to BerlinTomek, right?

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck
  • iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:35 AM

Dude I would kill for a Surano Hardtop.

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

heist runner

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:04 AM

Admiration tread.....
LMAO

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:43 AM

Ugh I cannot stand this car, such a flop. It's as if Rockstar started out making an SLS but gave up and did an F-Type. They did a poor job on it as an F-Type though.
1. It should've been an Ocelot
2. It's too wide and too long
3. The exhaust note is abysmal
4. The interior really looks awkward and does not fit
5. Where is the coupe?
6. The rear fascia looks so cheap and awkward
7. The handling sucks

Overall, Rockstar did what they did with the Cognoscenti. They took a relatively good concept that would be hard to screw up, and tried their hardest to screw it up.
  • Shao Kahn and dead goon like this

trappinbenny12
  • trappinbenny12

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:57 AM

Ahh the good old surano. Easily one of the most underrated cars in the sports category. I'm a proud owner of one because it was the first premium car I ever owned so it holds a special place in my garage. It's one of the most cost efficient cars in the game. Compared to the overpriced Furore GT, it's over $300,000 dollars cheaper, much faster, looks a lot better, and their handles are equally as wonky and unpredictable. It's ok on the Surano's end because it's $110,000 so it's gotta have something off about it since it excels at every other stat and with proper driving time you can get used to it's handling. Surano master race ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:49 AM

sXZOIeI.jpg

cehScFu.jpg

GPwvbkk.jpg

fpGcv28.jpg

Jg8ifyO.jpg

4Q05twP.jpg

62hXHvi.jpg

XUhvVxe.jpg

gddupUV.jpg

syKaDY5.jpg

unKbU17.jpg

• StuntCurry707 likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:20 AM Edited by Scaglietti, 18 August 2015 - 05:22 AM.

Terrible car. Sounds like a vacuum cleaner and looks awkward as f*ck. Want to know what they did, I'll tell you what they did. At first they decided to do an SLS Roadster so they gave it the length and width of one. They also fitted similar roll bars and, of course, a Benefactor badge. But somewhere down they line they decided no, let's not do an SLS, let's do the worst car out there to fatten and stretch. A car that looks like nothing out Germany whatsoever, the brand new F-Type Jag. So they gave it F-Type Jag styling with the roof, length and width of an SLS Roadster. And then they fitted in some ostentatious side gills from a Maserati. Then they hastily designed a crappy and unrealistic ragtop roof that retracts like something out of the late 80's and didn't even bother to cover it whenever it's down unlike other convertibles such as the Rapid GT or even the Zion Cabriolet. Acceleration is average. Steering is nothing special. Power is nothing special.

They took two utterly amazing pieces of engineering the SLS Roadster and the F-Type Jag - which are quite literally two of the most outrageous and menacing convertibles you can buy - and mixed them together to form an ugly and dull piece of sh*t. I can't imagine them butchering this car any worse. It's trash. Just pure trash. How do you f*ck up an SLS that bad? How do you f*ck up an F-Type that bad? Two of the hottest new cars at the time and they were screwed. And why were they even mixed? Why not just mix a bloody SLS with an SL65 and badge it as a Benefactor and then mix an F-Type with some other Jaguar and badge it as an Ocelot? Why not?

It's cars like these that truly make me wonder if there were two separate teams that worked on the cars on this game. You have one team that knows what they're doing and then you have one that's tripping on acid and drinking vodka 24/7 designing and programming pieces of sh*t like this as well as the Cognoscenti Cabrio, the Feltzer, and most of the Ubermachts.

/rant

• Shao Kahn, EskotheSkycat and Spectacus like this

AcidRunner
  • AcidRunner

Closet Weaboo

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:35 AM

Terrible car. Sounds like a vacuum cleaner and looks awkward as f*ck. Want to know what they did, I'll tell you what they did. At first they decided to do an SLS Roadster so they gave it the length and width of one. They also fitted similar roll bars and, of course, a Benefactor badge. But somewhere down they line they decided no, let's not do an SLS, let's do the worst car out there to fatten and stretch. A car that looks like nothing out Germany whatsoever, the brand new F-Type Jag. So they gave it F-Type Jag styling with the roof, length and width of an SLS Roadster. And then they fitted in some ostentatious side gills from a Maserati. Then they hastily designed a crappy and unrealistic ragtop roof that retracts like something out of the late 80's and didn't even bother to cover it whenever it's down unlike other convertibles such as the Rapid GT or even the Zion Cabriolet. Acceleration is average. Steering is nothing special. Power is nothing special.

They took two utterly amazing pieces of engineering the SLS Roadster and the F-Type Jag - which are quite literally two of the most outrageous and menacing convertibles you can buy - and mixed them together to form an ugly and dull piece of sh*t. I can't imagine them butchering this car any worse. It's trash. Just pure trash. How do you f*ck up an SLS that bad? How do you f*ck up an F-Type that bad? Two of the hottest new cars at the time and they were screwed. And why were they even mixed? Why not just mix a bloody SLS with an SL65 and badge it as a Benefactor and then mix an F-Type with some other Jaguar and badge it as an Ocelot? Why not?

It's cars like these that truly make me wonder if there were two separate teams that worked on the cars on this game. You have one team that knows what they're doing and then you have one that's tripping on acid and drinking vodka 24/7 designing and programming pieces of sh*t like this as well as the Cognoscenti Cabrio, the Feltzer, and most of the Ubermachts.

/rant

I have to respectfully disagree

It might not be the greatest parody of the cars it could be, the steering is yes generic disconnected and has a pretty lousy note, but it does what it is supposed to do. An elegant grand tourer that is supposed to look flashy and draw attention when drive it down Rockford hills.

They could have put more effort into the roof however, yes it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Why is the Feltzer so badly designed? Sure it isn't the prettiest, but neither is this

sl65blackserieslive_04.jpg

It is what it is, a riced out grand tourer fitted with the crassest widebody kit they could muster. And I love it for that. It doesn't care what you think, and comes off as brutish, excessive, and even vulgar.

I only have issue with the handling. The proportions are fine. Should have given it the Massacro/Adder sound and a more lively tail end.

• Cameron Star likes this

v1p3r_eddy
  • v1p3r_eddy

Rat

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:37 AM

It looks like a Honda S2000 with a Jaguar front and rear. Just look at the profile and rear three quarter views. Not a joke, really.

• Smooth Longsack likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:55 PM Edited by Scaglietti, 19 August 2015 - 01:36 PM.

/rant

I have to respectfully disagree

It might not be the greatest parody of the cars it could be, the steering is yes generic disconnected and has a pretty lousy note, but it does what it is supposed to do. An elegant grand tourer that is supposed to look flashy and draw attention when drive it down Rockford hills.

They could have put more effort into the roof however, yes it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Why is the Feltzer so badly designed? Sure it isn't the prettiest, but neither is this
sl65blackserieslive_04.jpg

It is what it is, a riced out grand tourer fitted with the crassest widebody kit they could muster. And I love it for that. It doesn't care what you think, and comes off as brutish, excessive, and even vulgar.

I only have issue with the handling. The proportions are fine. Should have given it the Massacro/Adder sound and a more lively tail end.

I have to respectfully disagree again. It's not really elegant and other grand tourers are way better at doing their job. It's out of proportion I mean that overhang over the front axle looks so bad and the tail lamps look so awful edpecially at night.

I want more than a car with just cheap good looks. These cars are made to stick out but that isn't their main purpose. They're supposed to be engaging and works of art. I want a quality well rounded car like the Massacro or even the F620. Those do their jobs well. The Surano doesn't.

And I hate the Feltzer because it's not subtle or stealthy, it's just tacky. Ever see a black SL65 coming at you. It looks mean. The Feltzer just looks like some horrible and cheap ricer kit some tasteless celebrity would install. The SL65 doesn't look that tacky. Take a look:

18850806989_e9bd0b7b90_z.jpg

But for god's sake they could've given us the old Feltzer along with the new one then you wouldn't hear any bitching from me.

IceColdFrostMT
  • IceColdFrostMT

Bipolar Bitch.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:51 PM

:inlove:

cOzI7vy.jpg?1fSOqvwC.jpg?1

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:14 PM

The handling of this car is atrocious. A shame because I actually kind of like how it looks. (Though I'd die for a gullwing hardtop)

rBl0fnm.jpg

frapplatte
  • frapplatte

Bitch, I might be

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 10 January 2016 - 12:47 AM

I love the hardtop version

2016_01_09_00010.jpg

2016_01_09_00011.jpg

2016_01_09_00012.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic