Surano Admiration Thread

201 replies to this topic
GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

I'm torn between this and the carbonizarre. I'd want it for racing mainly.
If it had the gullwing doors, it'd be a definite buy!

f*ck the Carbonizzare(even though I own one)! Get a Surano instead :). You won't regret

-FACT SNIP-

Word.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

Surano is a lot cooler than the Carbo.  I don't like that the back of the Carbo is an Aston Martin Zagato.  Would have been cooler if it was 100% Ferarri.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

Surano is a lot cooler than the Carbo.  I don't like that the back of the Carbo is an Aston Martin Zagato.  Would have been cooler if it was 100% Ferarri.

They should have used the rear end of a Ferrari California instead and it would have probably been the best looking car in the whole series but it's a good car for racing (if not the best) in the sports category. The handling can take sometime to get used to
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:39 PM

I don't see everyone issue with the handling.  It's pretty easy to drive to me.

Now the 9F on the other hand... :facedesk:

They could have made the back the California too.  Look at the Dominator.  Pretty sure it's 110% mustang, of course with Rockstar's own tweaks and changes.

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

BUMP!

With the recent update, and after much shuffling around, I have finally purchased my Surano!

0_0.jpg

Benefactor never ceases to amaze me.  :inlove:

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

BUMP!

With the recent update, and after much shuffling around, I have finally purchased my Surano!

-Snip-
Benefactor never ceases to amaze me.  :inlove:

Surprised it took you this long to get one considering you play with some guy on your crew who is obsessed with this ride. :turn:

Benefactor master-race, sorry Grotti...
  • 2281 likes this

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

I'm still debating as to whether I get one of these for my second garage. I already have an Elegy so I obviously won't be using the Surano for races. If it had a more SLS-like sound and a hard top, I'd be sold on it instantly. However, for now, the car seems a bit girly and I may go with the Banshee instead. Any one care to try to change my mind or is it really not worth it?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

I'm still debating as to whether I get one of these for my second garage. I already have an Elegy so I obviously won't be using the Surano for races. If it had a more SLS-like sound and a hard top, I'd be sold on it instantly. However, for now, the car seems a bit girly and I may go with the Banshee instead. Any one care to try to change my mind or is it really not worth it?

I know GTA Freak is going to hate me for saying this but

Hardtop Banshee > Surano

I have one modeled after Brucie's "The Bitch" from GTAIV, the black and yellow/orange Banshee he owned.

• Bombshock likes this

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

Hardtop Banshee > Surano

I have one modeled after Brucie's "The Bitch" from GTAIV, the black and yellow/orange Banshee he owned.

Alright, cool. Thanks. It's about time I get an American car in my garage anyway.

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

Does this look like the face of mercy?

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:08 PM

I honestly expected this thing to be a tailhappy mess like the Comet or 9F (which I wish it was, I love trying to tame them). 
It's kind of middle of the pack for the sports cars.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:10 PM

The softop does suck so I just leave it down most of the time, its a really nice ride to cruise along with in FM(its also unique). Its pretty good performance wise and I find the handling to be pretty good. its only girly if you want it to be...The Banshee ain't a bad option either as its also pretty solid but I just prefer the Surano over it and yes, its worthit.

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

The softop does suck so I just leave it down most of the time, its a really nice ride to cruise along with in FM(its also unique). Its pretty good performance wise and I find the handling to be pretty good. its only girly if you want it to be...The Banshee ain't a bad option either as its also pretty solid but I just prefer the Surano over it and yes, its worthit.

9F is better.  :catspider:

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:15 PM

Hardtop Banshee > Surano

I hate you for saying that.

Not really a fan of the Banshee in V, its was much better in IV and GTA 3

Spexo
  • Spexo

Tread lightly...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:16 PM

Dammit... I don't know which car to buy next now between the Comet, Surano, Banshee, Massacro, or Alpha... Thanks a lot, guys! :angry:

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

Dammit... I don't know which car to buy next now between the Comet, Surano, Banshee, Massacro, or Alpha... Thanks a lot, guys! :angry:

ALPHA

BUY IT, BUY IT NOW.

ALPHA MASTER RACE.  IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ALPHA, YOU'RE BETA!

• NikkoCharger likes this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

ALPHA

BUY IT, BUY IT NOW.

ALPHA MASTER RACE.  IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ALPHA, YOU'RE BETA!

Don't listen to him.
9F is badass for FM cruising and can absolutely dominate races.
plus.. it's based off the Audi R8. How could you not want an Audi R8 ffs?

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:21 PM

:sarcasm: pffft....yea right. Haven't used it in ages...but I know my Surano will cruise easily past it when dipping on a corner!

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:21 PM

-Beta comment-

Like I said Spexo, get an Alpha

-Stylish and classy

-VERY underrated

-Viable in sports races

-Performs better off-road than some sports cars

-Fun to powerslide in

-Very sturdy

• NikkoCharger and CrusherTroi like this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:25 PM

:sarcasm: pffft....yea right. Haven't used it in ages...but I know my Surano will cruise easily past it when dipping on a corner!

PFFFFTT.. wanna bet? 
Race me, my ego would be on the line.

-Beta comment-

Like I said Spexo, get an Alpha

-Stylish and classy

-VERY underrated

-Viable in sports races

-Performs better off-road than some sports cars

-Fun to powerslide in

-Very sturdy

9F is better than the Alpha at all the points you mentioned.. oh.. and most importantly, it doesn't look like a retarded brick.  :catspider:

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

Surano.

Dont listen to Biohazard, what she's saying about betaness and how the Alpha is blah blah blah is just oblivious!

@frankenstein. I would if I had my PS3 with me lol

Bed time. Be careful and make your decision wisely. Only wise people choose to buy a Surano over the "Alpha" or "9F" :catspider:

G'night now

Spexo
  • Spexo

Tread lightly...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

I've owned the 9F four different times. I feel like if I've been able to rid of it so easily on four separate occasions, that I might as well not make it a fifth. I'm not choosing between these for racing purposes, really. Though I would like a pretty dependable ride. I already have the Elegy but if the Massacro is as good as people are saying, then I may replace my doppelganger GTR with it. Just because I love Aston Martins and it's sleek. But the Surano has always been in the back of my head... These pictures are helping it's cause.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:43 PM

I've owned the 9F four different times. I feel like if I've been able to rid of it so easily on four separate occasions, that I might as well not make it a fifth. I'm not choosing between these for racing purposes, really. Though I would like a pretty dependable ride. I already have the Elegy but if the Massacro is as good as people are saying, then I may replace my doppelganger GTR with it. Just because I love Aston Martins and it's sleek. But the Surano has always been in the back of my head... These pictures are helping it's cause.

Get the Alpha.

Betastein107 up there drives a 9F, not even a Comet because he's not good enough.

bZ6ejpr.jpg

xHOa0u5.jpg

If you check the Alpha Appreciation Thread (made by me of course), you can see that everyone who was considering getting an Alpha fell in love with it after buying it, because they're part of the master race, not peasants who drive cars like the 9F.  Join us.  Join the master race.  We have cookies  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

• NikkoCharger and nicrankin like this

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

The Elegy is still by far the best sports car. I got the Massacro because it looks nice, but I'm definitely keeping my Elegy. I suggest you do the same if you plan on racing.

And I might just get the Surano along with the hardtop Banshee. Both are nice cars and I can't think of anything else to put in my garage. Thanks, all!

Spexo
  • Spexo

Tread lightly...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

I took it for a spin in SP before, as I believe I previously stated on your lovely appreciation thread. I'm worried that if I do end up getting it for my "luxury" secondary garage, it'll collect dust due to me driving my other luxury vehicles more (Oracle, Huntley, F620, Schafter). I would love to be a part of your master race, but you're on a different console... so my heart aches. Nonetheless, I will eventually get an Alpha. I just don't know if it'll be next.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:53 PM

I took it for a spin in SP before, as I believe I previously stated on your lovely appreciation thread. I'm worried that if I do end up getting it for my "luxury" secondary garage, it'll collect dust due to me driving my other luxury vehicles more (Oracle, Huntley, F620, Schafter). I would love to be a part of your master race, but you're on a different console... so my heart aches. Nonetheless, I will eventually get an Alpha. I just don't know if it'll be next.

Well at least you're part of the Huntley master race.

Spexo
  • Spexo

Tread lightly...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

Well at least you're part of the Huntley master race.

The Huntley is my downright favorite car currently. Never would've expected it, but it is. I'll get an Alpha one day, don't worry. I just don't know how soon that day is... I will spread the name of the Alpha master race to the PS3 console.

Spexo
  • Spexo

Tread lightly...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:53 AM

Back, guys. So I went on GTA today just to go to SP and test out the Surano because it was killing me inside. I had to see for myself if the car is worth the hype GTA Freak gave it. It is a very good car. I have no real gripes with it, but I don't know how competitive it could be. If it is decently competitive, it'd probably end up being my most driven sports car. But there's always the lingering Banshee, Comet, and Alpha...sigh. I need to do more extensive testing and whatnot. Also, I was thinking about drawing the Surano. It seems like it'd be a fun thing to draw, with all the vents and styling in it. If I do draw it I'll try my best to post a picture from my phone.

Reemer
  • Reemer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:55 AM

I bought one and didnt really like the way it drove, so I sold it. Shame, because I like the way it looks.

Inbred Walrus
  • Inbred Walrus

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:06 AM

Ah, screw it. I'm going to buy the Surano right now. I feel so weird without some sort of Benz in my garage. Will post pics soon.

Spexo
  • Spexo

Tread lightly...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:18 AM

Let me know how it drives for you, Mr. Walrus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users