• This topic is locked This topic is locked
238 replies to this topic
SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PS3 Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

My monitor has DVI and HDMI so I can run both through the same screen with a push of a button :) Got it last year and its so useful haha.

Also, damn good selfie by gta-freak-iv aka Kosmic55:

0_0.jpg

And some others of the session that I'm stealing off his social club profile :beerhat:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

That last one is apparently what my character looked like to everyone else on top of the moving ambulance when on mine, I wasn't doing any advanced yoga :lol:

• 2281, Zoobz and BOSS 302 like this

BOSS 302
  • BOSS 302

gnad1992

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:22 AM

I always miss the meetups

That's f*cked :( 

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PS3 Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

To be honest, I get lucky joining them haha. I generally turn my PS3 on after work or before sometimes depending on my hours and see whos on. Generally starts with a few people then more turn up. Have I added you on PSN?

.Prem
  • .Prem

Queens of the Damned

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

Nice snaps :)

• SirPhilMcKraken likes this

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

Hey guys, if you want to have a crew chit chat it might be best to do in the gang chat area where we have a thread up already.

http://gtaforums.com...-of-the-damned/

This thread is in the recruitment section so should be used for recruiting.

Saying that we have our own forum for further discussions. http://qotd.boards.net/

:)

• SirPhilMcKraken and PANiC ATTACK3R like this

BOSS 302
  • BOSS 302

gnad1992

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:57 PM

To be honest, I get lucky joining them haha. I generally turn my PS3 on after work or before sometimes depending on my hours and see whos on. Generally starts with a few people then more turn up. Have I added you on PSN?

hmm I don't think so, I'll pm it to you ok

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

I think we should organise a playlist with races and deathmatches and other stuff. I am GMT

I have done this for the crew on the PS3 side, ill leave links below any ideas you have or if you have some created content and want to include it somehow please let me know and ill be glad to help. 

Race Playlist: http://socialclub.ro...nxEKhpqJzCgvykw

Deathmatch Playlist: http://socialclub.ro...lcUiqwEM3GSYFGA

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:56 PM

Ah cool. Those are good. but they are all max 8 players. do you think is good enough or should we find races that hold more players?

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:46 AM Edited by TheBhoys2011, 30 April 2014 - 08:19 AM.

Ah cool. Those are good. but they are all max 8 players. do you think is good enough or should we find races that hold more players?

Thanks mate,  the reason they are all 8 players is because not all of them are 16 players. Some are 10, some 12 so I've to put them in order so that your not going from a 16 player deathmatch then go into a 8 player deathmatch, this would mean some players would be kicked from the playlist. I have a 16 player one that i will be releasing towards the end of the week, i kept it open to see if i could add some new ones etc. 

I will be hold some jobs, playlists and more other fun missions/jobs this weekend if you want to get involved, add me on PSN if you haven't already. Im also thinking about holding an event maybe before the next update but ill see. :)

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:04 AM Edited by ucntkillwhatsdead, 01 May 2014 - 11:07 AM.

del

UnbrokenChainz
  • UnbrokenChainz

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

Thanks mate,  the reason they are all 8 players is because not all of them are 16 players. Some are 10, some 12 so I've to put them in order so that your not going from a 16 player deathmatch then go into a 8 player deathmatch, this would mean some players would be kicked from the playlist. I have a 16 player one that i will be releasing towards the end of the week, i kept it open to see if i could add some new ones etc. 

I will be hold some jobs, playlists and more other fun missions/jobs this weekend if you want to get involved, add me on PSN if you haven't already. Im also thinking about holding an event maybe before the next update but ill see. :)
I've played a lot of this guys jobs and he comes up with some amazing stuff. Gotta give him a lot of props for his hard work. If you ever see a game invite from him jump on it. You won't be disappointed!
  • UniqueAsh and Zinger956 like this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:58 AM

Just got kicked from the crew about 2 minutes ago.
I was in the middle of Rooftop Rumble and out the blue I got a black screen with text saying I've been kicked from my crew. 
During the mission. I wasn't playing with anyone from the crew at the time, but I had played a lot of Rooftop Rumble tonight with some of them. It took me over 6 months to join a crew. Guess they're not for me.

BOSS 302
  • BOSS 302

gnad1992

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

Just got kicked from the crew about 2 minutes ago.
I was in the middle of Rooftop Rumble and out the blue I got a black screen with text saying I've been kicked from my crew. 
During the mission. I wasn't playing with anyone from the crew at the time, but I had played a lot of Rooftop Rumble tonight with some of them. It took me over 6 months to join a crew. Guess they're not for me.

wtf

Did you join our forums?
  • SirPhilMcKraken and UniqueAsh like this

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PS3 Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

Yeah that could be the reason. I can't say anything for definite as i'm only a peasant muscle at the moment xD

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

Oh, I figured out the reason I was kicked after asking someone through PSN.

He mentioned the forums, I had never heard of them, and I joined a few hours ago and made a request.

I'm sure it will be fine. Didn't mean to be a drama queen. 
Of the damned.

• Gutslab, 2281 and BOSS 302 like this

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

:lol:

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 03 May 2014 - 02:42 PM.

Maybe you guys should also make a crew for people who got kicked out of this crew, and send them to: Queers of the Damned.

Kinda like a badsport for crew members.

• 2281 likes this

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PS3 Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

LOL

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:01 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 14 May 2014 - 07:01 AM.

I just noticed that since the latest update I'm no longer in the crew (PS3). Weird. Anyway, I've requested a new invite on the Social Club page.

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Queens of the Damned Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:12 AM

Hi UA, have you registered on the crew forums? www.qotd.boards.net

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

so, as a group, do you actually do more than rooftop rumble and scheisty supercar races? because, frankly, as far as freeroamers go, that's about all i seem to find anymore and i desire change.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:52 AM

so, as a group, do you actually do more than rooftop rumble and scheisty supercar races? because, frankly, as far as freeroamers go, that's about all i seem to find anymore and i desire change.

Yes we don't do any of those things over and over again we do jobs from time to time but we don't grind if that's what you mean

We are a smaller but more tight-knit then other crews

We do just the ususal stuff creating Chaos sometimes in Free-Roam or Invite-Only Freeroam sessions or we do jobs like each other DM/Races and ect

We have events from time to time and crew challenges like PS3 v XBOX crew like who get the fastest time on a certian race and see which "Platform" is better.

• BOSS 302 likes this

Laker23
  • Laker23

Waiting for United to come good, waiting..

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

There's a lot more than that to the crew ;) We do just about everything, there's never just a one activity we do.

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:28 PM

Hope so, coz I've set it to my active crew as of this afternoon. 

:breadfish: 

(unsure of the point of breadfish, but why not?)

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PS3 Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:28 AM

Yeah we don't really do missions often. We do races and deathmatches a fair amount but most of time we make our own dumb fun on free roam invite or do a bit of gang attacking in public sessions :D it's a laugh generally.

This is what we've been getting up to recently:
  • Laker23 likes this

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:30 AM

:lol:

GranSnake
  • GranSnake

Sapper

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:11 PM Edited by GranSnake, 30 May 2014 - 08:11 PM.

Hey guys, if you want to have a crew chit chat it might be best to do in the gang chat area where we have a thread up already.

http://gtaforums.com...-of-the-damned/

This thread is in the recruitment section so should be used for recruiting.

Saying that we have our own forum for further discussions. http://qotd.boards.net/

:)

Reiterating Zoobz message... and ninja bumping for views. I'm sneaky, like a Snake.

• UnbrokenChainz and Zoobz like this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

We are actively recruiting if this crew looks good to you and seems up your alley feel free to join the crew forum.

www.qotd.boards.net and check out our brand new website.

www.queensofthedamned.com and if you want to join feel free to fill out the request form and the crew leaders will get back to you.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here.

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by Thr33X, 19 June 2014 - 03:10 PM.

Opening post is now edited, and guess what? We're now taking applications once again! Feel free to chat it up here if you have questions. We differentiate communications as follows:

If you have general questions about the crew or you're interested in joining, you're in the right place. Ask away here, and someone will respond. Also check the website, it's packed with information for your convenience.

Our GTAF Crew Topic is for general chatting & showing the GTAF our awesomeness (meet-ups, Snapmatics, Crew Battles, etc.)

And of course for specific crew related topics, as in MEMBERS ONLY stuff...there is our forum.

Don't forget about our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube channel too. We've got this social media thing on lockdown.

• senormidget likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users