Quantcast

» «
Photo

Someone explain this! Lead on something big?

9 replies to this topic
Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:35 AM Edited by Camsterguy, 01 March 2014 - 05:45 AM.

Okay, I used Hazard's save editor to spawn in a cargo plane at Sandy Shores, right?

I take off and fly near the military base and then loop around over the Alamo Sea. Out of nowhere, a line of like 8 commercial jets spawned ontop of me and appeared to be flying in formation. Can anyone explain this? I'm playing as Trevor and have the game paused now. What should I do? They are moving too fast for my cargo jet to keep up with them. Here's a picture. Check the snapmatic tag to see that its over the Alamo Sea and not near LSIA

EDIT: Sorry for the snapmatic picture, the zoom quality's draw distance only picked up the first two planes, I swear there were a lot more infront of it.

EDIT 2: IT HAPPENED AGAIN! Flying over the river branching west of the Alamo Sea in my cargo plane is making 747s fly in an eastern direction...  wtf I am so scared...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 3: Here's another shot of a spawned plane (only one this time) flying over the mountains

0_0.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://socialclub.ro...gsEC8SgoECSRHxg

0_0.jpg

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:58 AM

It's probably because you're using a save editor.

Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:01 AM Edited by Camsterguy, 01 March 2014 - 06:02 AM.

Naw, the save editor just adds a vehicle into the world.

Anyways, I think I might have it figured out:

The area where the plane spawned is very close to  where the cargo plane was flying in Minor Turbulence. What I'm thinking is the game detected that the cargo plane is in the game and ready to be generated like in the mission (even though it already has been), so the game craps out and spawns the closest thing to the cargoplane, the 747 due to the fact that it detected a cargoplane already in the world. I still can't figure out why there were 5-8 of them in a row though

• theGTAking101 likes this

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:06 AM

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

How do you even use a save editor...? I want that damn cargo plane.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:20 PM

they are migrating south for the winter

• 2281 and Jeone like this

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

When you follow them, you reach a place where you'll find airplanes just flying in circles. There's a video of it but I can't find, so next time get a fast plane, go to the airport and follow one of those big planes, it will take you to the airplane heaven where pilots have fun just flying in circles one behind another

• Jeone likes this

Jeone
  • Jeone

S.H.A.R.P

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:35 AM

When you follow them, you reach a place where you'll find airplanes just flying in circles. There's a video of it but I can't find, so next time get a fast plane, go to the airport and follow one of those big planes, it will take you to the airplane heaven where pilots have fun just flying in circles one behind another

Like nascar but for aeroplanes

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:41 AM

How do you even use a save editor...? I want that damn cargo plane.

A computer and a USB drive.

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:49 AM

Messing with the code of a save via a save editing program can produce peculiar bugs not present in a clean save. Especially if you're changing a lot of variables.

Still sounds interesting though, try capturing a video of said bug if you can.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users