Photo

[PS3] Rooftop Rumble Hosting & Requests

1,606 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:44 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 30 April 2014 - 11:12 AM.

READ THE RULES & GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING I AM CHANGING THE WAY THE THREAD WORKS SO READ WHAT I HAVE BELOW IF YOU ARE A NEW POSTER

PRO-TIP: IT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA FOR YOU TO DO ROOFTOP RUMBLE IN A FREE-ROAM & IN A ROOFTOP RUMBLE CREW YOU WILL INCREASE YOUR RP PAYOUT FROM AROUND 4,200 TO 5,200 SO A FULL 1,000 RP MORE BY USING FREE-ROAM AND A CREW MEMBER SINCE YOU GET 50RP PER KILL IN FREE AIM AND EXTRA RP FOR COMPLETING A JOB WITH A CREW MEMBER.

WORD OF WARNING: WATCH OUT FOR TROLL PLAYERS AND KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THEIR PSN AND POST IT IN YOUR POST TO WARN FOLKS ABOUT HIM SO THEY CAN AVOID HIM IF THEY COME ACROSS HIM.

SINCE THE MAJORITY OF FOLKS WHOM I'VE ADDED TO THE LIST HAD NEVER COME BACK TO UPDATE THERE STATUS SO INSTEAD OF HAVING A LIST OF HOSTEE AND REQUESTEE I AM GOING TO SET IT UP KIND OF LIKE HOW MY GENERAL RACING & TRADE WINS THREAD IS WHERE YOU FILL OUT THE FORM AND YOU CAN FIND PEOPLE THIS WAY SINCE I DON'T KNOW IF THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE I ADDED TO THE LIST ARE STILL HOSTING OR IN NEED OF A HOST BY FILLING OUT THE LIST YOU MAKE YOUR INFORMATION KNOWN AND I DON'T NEED TO CHECK BACK EVERY COUPLE OF HOURS IN ORDER TO EDIT IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND WITH THE NEW SYSTEM I AM GOING TO ASK PEOPLE TO RE-EDIT THERE POST INSTEAD OF MAKING A BRAND NEW ONE WHEN CHANGING THERE STATUS FROM REQUESTING TO HOST OR NOT HOSTING AT THE MOMENT

PLEASE FROM NOW ON PLEASE AVOID MAKING MULTIPLE POST PLEASE JUST MAKE ONLY ONE POST AND EDIT AS NEEDED TO HELP KEEP THE CLUTTER TO A MINIMUM THIS ALSO GOES FOR OFF-TOPIC CONVERSATION AND ASKING IF PEOPLE ARE STILL HOSTING ALSO PLEASE USE THE PM FUNCTION TO PM THE MEMBER YOU ARE WANTING TO HOST OR REQUEST FROM TO SEE IF THEY ARE STILL INDEED HOSTING OR IN NEED OF A HOST DOING THIS WILL HELP KEEP THE THREAD ON TRACK AND ALLOW PLAYERS INTERESTED IN FINDING A HOST OR A REQUESTEE MULTIPLE POST ON THE SAME PAGE WILL BE DELETED JUST EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST

If i didn't add something you think should be added to the list please send me a PM and if i think it's good i will add it to the list or if it's something just for you add it to your own questionaire

In cooperation with Cookiemonster79 & His XBOX Rooftop Rumble Request Thread & I made a PS3 thread to clean up the clutter that the numerous request for hosting/request of Rooftop Rumble.

So if you are looking for a RR Session or looking to Host a RR Session feel free to add your information below make sure you read the guidelines at the bottom to make sure everything is correct or else you won't be added to the verified list

If you have any suggestions or tips that you would like to share on on how you do Rooftop Rumble send me a PM and i will gladly add it.

Have Fun!

DO NOT POST VIDEOS OR LINKS TO YOUR CREW IN THIS THREAD THEY WILL BE REMOVED

You can put the link to your crew in your signature but NOT in your post

Reminder: Keep this thread ON TOPIC any conversation need to happen via PM please do not post asking if anyone is doing it right now send that person a PM and ask them there as this topic is discovered by more people it will become more clustered with people posting there resumes so we need to keep the thread clean and only of those related to the thread itself also if you cause problems within the thread or for other players i will remove your post from the thread and put you will be blacklisted.

DO NOT MAKE MORE THAN ONE POST IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN EXISTING POST ON THE PAGE ALREADY.

JUST EDIT YOUR PREVIOUS POST AND PUT THE TIME OF YOUR EDIT SO PEOPLE KNOW YOU ARE CURRENTLY HOSTING AS MAKING MORE THAN ONE POSTING TO SIMPLY ANNOUNCE THAT YOU ARE HOSTING CREATE CLUTTER ANY DUPLICATED POST WILL BE DELETED.

DO NOT POST ANY GUIDES OR RECOMMEND ANY GUIDES.

I am no longer using a list for Host & Request so you no longer need to PM me with your information,Just put your information in a post with your timezone, rules and if you are asking for a host or you are a host.

Suggestion for using this topic:

- Either post your PSN below and send me a PM so your name can be added to the list,  If you are willing to host, mention that.

- If you can't host and need to join someone, I would suggest you follow this topic (to see when people say they can host) or message some of the people who have stated they can host.

- If you can host, I would suggest you post on here the time (and time zone) you plan to host.  Please ask people to message you directly to keep the clutter here down to a minimum.

Mission Preparation:

- If you have a mic, would be great if you talk -- doing this mission over and over is boring, so talking helps make it interesting.  Mic not required just read my other hints below.

- Make sure your car is unlocked for everyone, that way people can just hop in cars without waiting

- At the load screen (when you get ammo) make sure you pick the right "staring weapon", not a big issue but keeps you from having to change guns

Running the mission:

- One team member: As soon as the mission begins, drive a fast car (preferably Entity for bulletproof rear) around to the opposite entrance (from where you spawn) of the parking garage.  

Stop the car on the arrows painted on the pavement.  Get out and take cover by the entrance, helping to kill enemies.  The document will be dropped a few feet away from you.  

Either grab the document or hop back in the car to drive if someone else grabs the document.

But make sure everybody is in position before you fire to make sure there are no unneeded deaths

Avoid the use explosive in this mission after the documents have dropped to avoid destroying them

There's also a method on how to kill all the enemies without destroying the document.

Grenade launcher all the cars, except the one with the documents. (Right side, and is park in the middle with a pole. It's a black Fugitive.)

Risky, but shaves of most of the time... Easy to master though.

- Other team members: Look at the pic below.  Run over to these bushes and try your best to jump up at the same time with others (so everyone is shooting at the same time which helps reduce the chance of anyone getting killed).  Don't actually jump into the parking garage, just stand on the bushes.  This kills everyone fast, and avoids the bad guys driving off with the document.  Avoid explosions you might destroy the package.

- Someone grabs the document.  You can either coordinate on mic or let whoever grab it first.

- If you have the document, run over to the fastest car (hopefully it is nearby already).  If you are driving and someone else can hop in as a passenger quickly let them in, otherwise don't waste too much time waiting.  I

If you have a fast car with armor, having a passenger isn't as critical since the SUVs that chase you can't keep up. 

If I host, I try to have my fastest car out which is fully modded.  See the alternate approach below.

- If you don't get the document, be ready to shoot the first incoming enemy SUV and then hop in another car to follow the person with the package to the drop-off to help provide cover and grab the package if the person with it dies and drops it.

Alternate method: When I run missions I just use a fast car, but we did test using the Merryweather helicopter (kill the pilot, take the chopper) and it cuts about 45 seconds off the mission.  Normal run is about 3:30, with the chopper it was 2:45.  If you call the chopper, have someone else kill the pilot otherwise I think Merryweather cuts you off for a bit.

With the help of the lovely Miss Francesca we have made several runs tonight and we hit the same time everytime with the helo we came in at 2:15 in mission for a total of 2:40 seconds with lobby time included and 3:10 seconds via car with the new super car with a total of 3:30 seconds with lobby time

After Mission
- Everyone vote your opinion, click "X" to "Continue", and vote "Free Mode" IMMEDIATELY.

- If your host is doing this mission over and over, make sure you pay attention to the invite and accept quickly.  As a host, I will not wait long before I invite others or just continue without you.

0_0.jpg

All PSN that have added their name are up to day on this post as of 3/15/2014 @ 2:50PM EST/ 06:50 PM GMT/ 04:50AM AEST

Rules & Guidelines

Remember if you can host to add your Timezone and aprox time you can host

Host If you have any specific rule or requirements make them known as you post

Also MAKE sure you spell your PSN correctly

If you made a mistake and edited it make sure you write EDIT: in your post so i know you corrected your mistake and i can then check again to verify you

I will update this thread as often as i can since i can not be on here 24/7 but i will update as soon and as much as i can if you come after the last previous time i posted an update then just scroll down and leave you request there and i will add them as soon as possible

TO KEEP DOWN ON THE CLUTTER PLEASE DON'T HAVE CONVERSATION IN THE THREAD PLEASE JUST THE PM FEATURE

PEOPLE REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR TIME ZONE IF YOU ARE REQUESTING OR HOSTING AT A CERTIAN TIME.

IF YOU ARE 75 AND OVER PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR REQUEST YOU ARE TAKING SPOTS FROM OTHERS WHO NEED THE SPOT IF I FIND OUT YOU ARE ABLE TO HOST BUT ARE REQUESTING HOST YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST

This is for PS3 request only the XBOX Rooftop Rumble thread is here

[XBOX] Official Rooftop Rumble Hosting & Request

This is a Crew for those who are looking for people to do RR with.

Rooftop Rumble Crew

Disclaimer: By adding your name to this list i have the right to add it or remove it from the list at my discretion and also means you give other players permission to add you on there account, If you do not want people to add you but just simply want to play one time then make sure it's known in your post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your status changes to where you are now able to host you may make a new post in that regard

• Captain Revenge, SAUL_SILVER, Franceska and 7 others like this

jdawg26
  • jdawg26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:07 AM

psn: jdawg26

cant host yet im only level 65

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:48 AM

i can host

A_SavagePanda
  • A_SavagePanda

I'm a Panda :O

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:07 AM

PSN: A_SavagePanda

I can host

Five-Oh925
  • Five-Oh925

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:21 AM

I can host.  Five-Oh925

RawRie
  • RawRie

i'm tweakin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

Any of you guys hosting now?

sk8boarder2
  • sk8boarder2

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:46 AM Edited by sk8boarder2, 01 March 2014 - 08:47 AM.

I am also looking for a host psn: sk8boarder2

Edit: looking for tomorrow around 12 est

Shadow_Striker04
  • Shadow_Striker04

Street Racer

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:56 AM

I can host.

Psn: Shadow_Striker04

Any of you guys hosting now?

I'm hosting now, wana join?

Psn: Shadow_Striker04

Pantherbullshark
  • Pantherbullshark

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:56 AM Edited by Pantherbullshark, 01 March 2014 - 10:11 AM.

I can host. Add me . Psn: pantherbullshark

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:03 AM

Are you doing it in 3:30 from start of mission to start of mission(including menu time)? 

or is the mission taking you 3:30?

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

That includes menu time.

A minute can be cut off if everybody is ready the host can start it.

That's the max amount of time it takes to do the mission the quickiest is a 1:30

Franceska
  • Franceska

You look up to me like I'm a pizza on the roof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Queen of Pandas

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:40 AM Edited by Franceska, 17 March 2014 - 11:18 AM.

Current status: Requesting Host: Add me on PSN ---> Franceskax
<3

ExMaj
  • ExMaj

DogFighter

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:44 AM

Anyone ? My psn is Cartmaj, i am online now. Rank 41

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:47 AM

I can host, but I'm able to get online at Tuesday, then I can host at Wednesday till Friday from 10:00 AM till 14:00 PM.

I will be playing at like, 12:00 PM on Tuesday.

Timezone,  GMT 0   London

Aira, you know my PSNID so add me to the list of hosts. :)

I'm level 94 ( I'm almost 95). I've done the mission a lot with Aira, so if you have doubts, ask him. 

This chick is legit, She can make grown men cry :panic:

• Franceska likes this

Franceska
  • Franceska

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Queen of Pandas

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:53 AM

I can host, but I'm able to get online at Tuesday, then I can host at Wednesday till Friday from 10:00 AM till 14:00 PM.

I'm level 94 ( I'm almost 95). I've done the mission a lot with Aira, so if you have doubts, ask him. 

You misspelled my name.  :miranda:  :miranda:

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:57 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 01 March 2014 - 11:59 AM.

You misspelled my name.  :miranda:  :miranda:

Haha and i just added the rule about making sure the name is correct before i'll add it

EDIT: Corrected

J_Villasenor
  • J_Villasenor

☆ Legendary Cat ☆

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:21 PM Edited by J_Villasenor, 23 March 2014 - 10:12 AM.

I AM OFFLINE ONLINE

(March 23, 2014)

shop_line.png

INFORMATION:

PSN: J_Villasenor

Rules:

• When adding me, make sure you add "Rooftop Rumble Member". So that I know you came from here.
  • No mules. (Mules: People that barely does anything.)
  • When you don't join within the auto-timer, then re-join in the next session.

Only online in weekends. GMT +8

Franceska
  • Franceska

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Queen of Pandas

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

I'd like to say that, considering I get requests from randomers a lot on GTA, shoot me a message that you're from here and I'll accept you !

ExMaj
  • ExMaj

DogFighter

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

Anyone hosting now ?
  • TinLaam123 likes this

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

Wish i had a mic so i could communicate, always feel so anxious and awkward when doing this mission with people haha.. but yeah,thumbs up on this topic and ill add all the hosts, hopefully we can smash some RR soon!

shane_oconnor
  • shane_oconnor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

anyone hosting add me shane_oconnor

allinclusive
  • allinclusive

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

Looking for a host, too. PM please!

lolokop
  • lolokop

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

Anyome hosting?

Franceska
  • Franceska

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Queen of Pandas

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

Anyone hosting now ?

Wish i had a mic so i could communicate, always feel so anxious and awkward when doing this mission with people haha.. but yeah,thumbs up on this topic and ill add all the hosts, hopefully we can smash some RR soon!

anyone hosting add me shane_oconnor

Looking for a host, too. PM please!

Anyome hosting?

I will be hosting at Tuesday, as I've got a pretty busy schedule for the coming few days. (Sitting home all day sitting on my ass doing nothing with my life, basically)

If it's earlier than mentioned, I'll notify you all. 

lolokop
  • lolokop

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

Tuesday's a bit sketchy for me tho.

Franceska
  • Franceska

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Queen of Pandas

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

Tuesday's a bit sketchy for me tho.

I can Wednesday till Friday as well. :) 

lolokop
  • lolokop

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:22 PM Edited by lolokop, 01 March 2014 - 05:23 PM.

That sounds nice. PM me here when you're hosting please.

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

No school or work and crappy weather means I'm hosting now through Wednesday. Anyone who wants a host can add me whenever. However, I would like to note that I don't leave the garage area. Unless everyone else dies, I won't collect the document, I won't follow you when you deliver the document and I won't get in your car when you beep at me. As a host, it's slightly faster to start the mission again when I spawn in freemode at the garage than at Madrazo's house (I'm also not a fan of driving through vinewood hills)

Djtricks7
  • Djtricks7

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

I can't host. Would like to join someone

Add me djtricks7

I_Rock_Totally
  • I_Rock_Totally

Let's cruise!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:40 PM Edited by I_Rock_Totally, 01 March 2014 - 10:40 PM.

No school or work and crappy weather means I'm hosting now through Wednesday. Anyone who wants a host can add me whenever. However, I would like to note that I don't leave the garage area. Unless everyone else dies, I won't collect the document, I won't follow you when you deliver the document and I won't get in your car when you beep at me. As a host, it's slightly faster to start the mission again when I spawn in freemode at the garage than at Madrazo's house (I'm also not a fan of driving through vinewood hills)

Same for me.

If anybody wants this mission right now I'll host it but will do the same as arcticvisions says.

PSN: I_Rock_Totally

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users