Photo

Player Statistics

5 replies to this topic
Foulcrumb
  • Foulcrumb

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:14 AM Edited by Foulcrumb, 01 March 2014 - 03:24 PM.

I'd like to see more about what I do in game compared to other players.

Like:

Property damage

Number of car/trucks/bikes stolen/destroyed

Number of boats/jet ski's Stolen/destroyed

same as above but with air craft

You know all those wonderful little in game things.

Or maybe how many immovable objects hit that looked like they should break when being hit at top speed.

..... how about the number of corners taken and barely survived while at 90+% of sports car or fast bike speed.

And kills, lets not forget about all the wonderful ways to die, some stats on that would be fun to see over time.

and that RedBreast is kicking in now, so I must retire.  Was warned about using the forum and imbibing.

Love the game, great work.

noob edit >> Found the stats, not exactly what I was looking for but nice to see it.  Thanks for tolerating...

• MacCar11 likes this

MacCar11
  • MacCar11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:18 AM

I'd like to see more about what I do in game compared to other players.

Like:

Property damage
Number of car/trucks/bikes stolen/destroyed
Number of boats/jet ski's Stolen/destroyed
same as above but with air craft

You know all those wonderful little in game things.

Or maybe how many immovable objects hit that looked like they should break when being hit at top speed.

..... how about the number of corners taken and barely survived while at 90+% of sports car or fast bike speed.

And kills, lets not forget about all the wonderful ways to die, some stats on that would be fun to see over time.

and that RedBreast is kicking in now, so I must retire.  Was warned about using the forum and imbibing.

Love the game, great work.

noob edit >> Found the stats, not exactly what I was looking for but nice to see it.  Thanks for tolerating...

Lol ok well don M8. Im a statistics lover myself so, HELL YEAH M0 stats for tha Reel playa$ !

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:04 AM

I am as well. I'm really ocd about some of my stats, like deaths and busts have to be 0 always. I just really like to see all the crap that I've done. I've spent 14 hours with a 5 star wanted level as Trevor. Crazy.

• Militia likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

I am as well. I'm really ocd about some of my stats, like deaths and busts have to be 0 always. I just really like to see all the crap that I've done. I've spent 14 hours with a 5 star wanted level as Trevor. Crazy.

plus it makes play through tougher, and more realistic.

There are a lot of stats already, but no tank kills. no jet kills, things like that. Not sure, but how about time spent on a military base?

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:33 PM

Yeah, since GTA III, VC, SA, and IV it's a must to have 0 Deaths, 0 Cheat Codes Used, and 0 Times Busted.  Also 100% completion.  And GTA V is no different.  That is also how my gamesaves look.  Btw, that 14 hours isn't consecutive, you know.  Everytime you reach 5 star wanted level, it just builds on the last time you had.  It's very misleading as I saw myself hitting 3-4-5 hours at times, and was baffled by that as I never went a consecutive 5 hours straight.  I did, however, manage to CONSECUTIVELY maintain a 5 star wanted level on the Train flat bed car 2 hours, 7 minutes.  Inside my Police Riot, 2 hours, 6 minutes.  In the Lazer, 1 hour, 49 minutes.  In the Rhino Tank, 1 hour, 4 minutes.  And in the Buzzard Attack Chopper, 51 minutes.

plus it makes play through tougher, and more realistic.

There are a lot of stats already, but no tank kills. no jet kills, things like that. Not sure, but how about time spent on a military base?

Agreed, only the hardcore fan of these games would play there game like this and have the best stats possible.  Actually, there is...Kinda.  If you go to Pause, and go to Crimes Tab, it says Cops Killed and NOOSE Killed.  You can just view that BEFORE you get inside your Tank or Lazer, or Attack Chopper, etc and then view it after you die or evade the wanted level.  I've killed literally 1000+ NOOSE and 850 Cops in the Lazer when I reached that 1 hour, 49 minute 5 star killing spree.  In the Tank I can usually get 600-900 kills for Cops/NOOSE as well...It doesn't say "Lazer Kills" or anything like that, but it does have the NOOSE/Cop kills, so just view that before and after your rampage for the stats.

• iiGh0STt likes this

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:45 AM

death by cops, kills in missions, player kills with rhino gun/jet/buzzard

general: clearing the filth out from our stats induced by the hackers...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users