Photo

Buying drugs didn't make cut?

35 replies to this topic
uncredited
  • uncredited

Midnight Marauder

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:29 PM Edited by Imbredking, 10 March 2014 - 12:29 PM.

I believe the refusing of taking drugs is somewhat inked in R* since GTA SA. I remember CJ refusing to take drugs while a drug dealer asks him if he wants some. Besides, when Sweet is about to take some, CJ comes in and shout at him.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

I believe the refusing of taking drugs is somewhat inked in R* since GTA SA. I remember CJ refusing to take drugs while a drug dealer asks him if he wants some. Besides, when Sweet is about to take some, CJ comes in and shout at him.

Actually I would say that's far from the case. Niko and Luis may have refused to take drugs, but a fair few of the protagonists since '04 have used drugs at one point or another. CJ, Michael and Franklin all smoke weed (using the generic term for drugs, considering I'll open up a can of worms otherwise). Johnny is a former drug user, and then back on by the time we see him in V. And Trevor... Well god knows what he takes half the time.

Kajjy
  • Kajjy

Gay Furry Extraordinaire

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

I just wanted to say that I've heard a few of these in game. It doesn't always happen, but they can be heard if you are hanging out with someone and call them while you're hanging out with them. I remember the last one in particular x3

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:38 AM Edited by im_stoned, 28 March 2014 - 12:41 AM.

^^^^^^^

I'm going to do this in real life LOL. im talking about the post above me. I cant quote for some reason :(

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

The holier than thou killer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

Bumping a two week topic to post something that doesn't contribute much to the topic? I'm sorry if I sound authoritative, but things like this really bug me.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:44 AM Edited by im_stoned, 28 March 2014 - 01:45 AM.

It was on the second page. this forum needs more life. besides I think a lot of people will want to see the new recordings found in the game. I always enjoy learning new things about this game and this thread achieved that. It's not like im bumping a ''niko sucks thread'' I agree that would be pointless but this thread has new info im sure theirs many people who haven't seen it yet.

btw you bumped it too by posting # hypocrite

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users