Batman: Arkham Knight

217 replies to this topic
M.A.K
  • M.A.K

Religion! ... Cause of Peace & War.

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm really looking forward to this one, i'll have to get an upgrade, seeing as i was amazed how my age old GT 220 was able to play

Arkham Origins, honestly Arkham Origins was a good game, just sadly the assassin's concept just wasnt properly realized, was it just

me or did no one axpect the joker to show up? Although i did stay away from the trailers and any info about the game, didn't even read a review.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Frantz Fuchs, 2 weeks ago.

• Th3MaN1 likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by IDredMan, 2 weeks ago.

So as of yesterday, I finished Batman Arkham City. Got all the side quests and Riddler stuff. Super pumped for this game now.

Scarecrow Nightmare DLC trailer:

Because, you know ...Console exclusive DLC has always gotten infinity amounts of praise, amirite?

• Th3MaN1 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Who's the villain in this one? the Joker too?

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hate to be the one to tell this to you, but...

Spoiler

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hate to be the one to tell this to you, but...

Spoiler

Spoiler

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm really looking forward to this one, i'll have to get an upgrade, seeing as i was amazed how my age old GT 220 was able to play

Arkham Origins, honestly Arkham Origins was a good game, just sadly the assassin's concept just wasnt properly realized, was it just

me or did no one axpect the joker to show up? Although i did stay away from the trailers and any info about the game, didn't even read a review.

Arkham Origins is a very special and isolated case.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game. A 7.5/10 and maybe even an 8.

But it had it's problems.

For one, it was a 7.5/10 game ...That came as a prequel to two games that have only gotten 10/10s and have been repeatedly called the best games of the generation. And the fact that there's a lot of people who hate prequels with a passion didn't help either.

It dummed down the AI, made the combat easier and destroyed the gadget continuity. And topped it off with a half assed slapped on multiplayer that was literally a ripoff of a Halo Custom Gametype. Didn't really sway this game's singleplayer-loving audience.

And last, but not least ...The glitches. This game had a lot of glitches. I doubt anyone went through it without encountering a glitch. Anything could go wrong. The game would freeze. A cutscene wouldn't start. Crucial enemies wouldn't spawn. You wouldn't be able to climb in that one vent in the tower.

Now, I never went for this so I'm going off other people's sayings. Apparently 100% is unattainable because they removed a suit.

So that's that. Hope Arkham Knight avoids all of those mistakes.

The Algerian
  • The Algerian

Thug

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Arkham Origins is a very special and isolated case.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game. A 7.5/10 and maybe even an 8.

But it had it's problems.

For one, it was a 7.5/10 game ...That came as a prequel to two games that have only gotten 10/10s and have been repeatedly called the best games of the generation. And the fact that there's a lot of people who hate prequels with a passion didn't help either.

It dummed down the AI, made the combat easier and destroyed the gadget continuity. And topped it off with a half assed slapped on multiplayer that was literally a ripoff of a Halo Custom Gametype. Didn't really sway this game's singleplayer-loving audience.

And last, but not least ...The glitches. This game had a lot of glitches. I doubt anyone went through it without encountering a glitch. Anything could go wrong. The game would freeze. A cutscene wouldn't start. Crucial enemies wouldn't spawn. You wouldn't be able to climb in that one vent in the tower.

Now, I never went for this so I'm going off other people's sayings. Apparently 100% is unattainable because they removed a suit.

So that's that. Hope Arkham Knight avoids all of those mistakes.

Sure, Origins had its problems.

- A lot of bugs and glitches at lauch.

- Combat was a bit screwed up.

- Collectibles were nonsensically hard to find.

- Multiplayer achievements making things really annoying for people who wanted to platinum the game.

But, there are also good things.

- Best story of the series, at least in my opinion.

- You could disable the counter icons from the get-go in both story and challenge mode, unlike Arkham City which screw this up for me.

- The burnley tower glitche accidentally made one of the riddler's enigma incredibly awesome when you had to use some crazy workaround that exploited another glitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users