Batman: Arkham Knight

914 replies to this topic
IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:00 AM

My god. Never in my life have I witnessed a game with grafix and a big map and a car with guns/explosives and enemies. The 360/PS3 are satanic biproducts come to slowly destroy the universe.

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:16 PM

My god. Never in my life have I witnessed a game with grafix and a big map and a car with guns/explosives and enemies. The 360/PS3 are satanic biproducts come to slowly destroy the universe.

Well, that's one way to act immature. Grow up and get over yourself. This game will be 100x better because it's only coming out on the new consoles. Everyone knows that. It is a FACT. Not an opinion. You can not argue that. So,  find some money and buy an Xbox One/PS4 when Arkham Knight comes out.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:46 PM

I'm surprised they haven't weened out more games by now. The future is here and well AK is on the right track with being next gen only.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

68669.jpg

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

Ugh. I wish my Game Informer would come in the mail, so I could finally read about this game and see the gorgeous screenshots.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

Goddamnit. That screenshot just put my mood back up.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:36 PM

Wow. Am I the only one who actually liked Arkham Origins' story? I mean, it wasn't on par with Arkham City, but that didn't make it horrible.

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:42 PM

Wow. Am I the only one who actually liked Arkham Origins' story? I mean, it wasn't on par with Arkham City, but that didn't make it horrible.

Who said no one liked Arkham Origins? The main reason it has such a negative reception is because WB Games Montreal released the game in such a broken down state and then proceeded to fix all the problems in such a slow pace. It also didn't help when they said they couldn't patch the remaining problems because they were too busy focusing on the DLC. Which is why a lot of people are never going to purchase another game from WB Games Montreal. Terrible customer service. But, yes, I enjoyed it more than Arkham Asylum but not as much as Arkham City. It also doesn't help that The Joker was the main villain and Black Mask was barely in the game at all. People are tired of The Joker and didn't want him in the game. But, yes, it did have some great scenes and even some emotional scenes. I also liked the new Batman actor as he had a bit more aggression and emotion in his voice. Pretty good game, but just ruined by the bugs and glitches.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:14 AM

Who said no one liked Arkham Origins? The main reason it has such a negative reception is because WB Games Montreal released the game in such a broken down state and then proceeded to fix all the problems in such a slow pace. It also didn't help when they said they couldn't patch the remaining problems because they were too busy focusing on the DLC. Which is why a lot of people are never going to purchase another game from WB Games Montreal. Terrible customer service. But, yes, I enjoyed it more than Arkham Asylum but not as much as Arkham City. It also doesn't help that The Joker was the main villain and Black Mask was barely in the game at all. People are tired of The Joker and didn't want him in the game. But, yes, it did have some great scenes and even some emotional scenes. I also liked the new Batman actor as he had a bit more aggression and emotion in his voice. Pretty good game, but just ruined by the bugs and glitches.

Yeah the game would freeze a lot. But I mean, that didn't ruin the experience for me. I'm just seeing a lot of ...Dislike in general, for Arkham Origins.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:51 AM Edited by iiConTr0v3rSYx, 18 March 2014 - 12:51 AM.

I sold it after my game data was corrupted.

I waited nearly a month for news of a patch but what do I get? "We're not fixing it, BUT buy our new DLC!"

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:16 AM

Did they ever fix it?

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:23 AM

There was nothing wrong with AO. It just didn't live up to AC.

I didn't have any game save issues. I doubt AK will live up to it, either. But that won't mean I won't enjoy the sh*t out of it.

Mista J
  • Mista J

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:58 AM

No, not the "It didn't happen to me so it's not an issue"

Tons of people had their saves erased, that's a HUGE problem that they never fixed.

David.
  • David.

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:04 AM Edited by David., 18 March 2014 - 07:05 AM.

AO just didn't feel as good as its predecessors, it failed to give the "Batman" feel. It's really easy to see that it wasn't developed by Rocksteady. For me, AA was perfect, AC built further on that, while AO was a step back.

I didn't find any save problems/glitches(PC) when I played through AO, but I had read about them online and some of my friends had them too.

Definitely looking forward to this one, as its by Rocksteady and next gen only.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

Tons of people had their saves erased, that's a HUGE problem that they never fixed.

No, not the "I had a problem so everyone else shouldn't enjoy the game."

What am I supposed to say? I didn't have any such problems, I enjoyed the game, deal with it.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

Honestly, I hope RS actually make a proper Superman game after they finish with this game. Just imagine it guys. I don't know if your fans or not, but an open world game with Superman is a demanding game. Flying around, lots of powers and given their talent, a great story too.

Mista J
  • Mista J

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

No, not the "I had a problem so everyone else shouldn't enjoy the game."
What am I supposed to say? I didn't have any such problems, I enjoyed the game, deal with it.

I never said you shouldn't enjoy the game. I'm saying that it's a serious glitch that they should fix instead of getting their DLC out.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:35 PM

Well, I never said they shouldn't fix it.  Me saying "There's nothing wrong with AO", was not in reference to any technical issues, if that's what you thought.

Mista J
  • Mista J

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

Well, I never said they shouldn't fix it.  Me saying "There's nothing wrong with AO", was not in reference to any technical issues, if that's what you thought.

Okay then, my mistake. ;)

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

Is Kevin Conroy doing the Batman in this? I know he's been doing him for 2 decades now in a lot of Batman stuff, but it'd really bum me out if he stopped doing Batman. Especially since Mark Hammil is gone too.

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ht Kevin Conroy

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:15 AM

Is Kevin Conroy doing the Batman in this? I know he's been doing him for 2 decades now in a lot of Batman stuff, but it'd really bum me out if he stopped doing Batman. Especially since Mark Hammil is gone too.

I think he's overwhelmingly the voice that everyone under the age of 40 hears in their head when they read Batman comics.  A lot of A-list actors have played Batman.  None of them have had the right voice.  Only Kevin Conroy does both Batman and Bruce Wayne right.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:48 AM

I think he's overwhelmingly the voice that everyone under the age of 40 hears in their head when they read Batman comics.  A lot of A-list actors have played Batman.  None of them have had the right voice.  Only Kevin Conroy does both Batman and Bruce Wayne right.

Dude, for a decent chunk my childhood, I recognized Mark Hammil and Kevin Conroy's voices more than my own parents.

• Th3MaN1 likes this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

penguin0314-610.jpg

twoface0314-610.jpg

riddler0314-610.jpg

http://www.gameinfor...-s-gallery.aspx

The Riddler looks like charlie sheens and david tennants son that they occasionally fed meth to as he was growing up

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

Lmao, Riddler really does look like an old charlie sheen! Still, the screens look great!

Mista J
  • Mista J

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:03 PM

Not liking the Riddler's look tbh. Prefer his Arkham City look.
ArkhamCityProfileImageRiddler.jpg
  • CatDog96 likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:14 PM Edited by darthYENIK, 27 March 2014 - 06:17 PM.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Arkham Knight...

Spoiler

But I think there's also a chance (and everyone will hate me for speculating this) that it is...

Spoiler

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

Holy sh*t that armor looks good.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

Holy Batman that looks amazing!

Mista J
  • Mista J

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

The Iron-Bat! Has A.L.F.R.E.D running on there. "Sir, we are now running at maximum powah"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users