914 replies to this topic
Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:23 PM

I got the platinum like 3 months ago. Was gonna post in here, totally forgot. Love the game.

Anyone else nearly sh*t themselves when you turn around holding the canisters and Joker pops up?

Not quite, but I did shart myself when I was shooting myself up the rooftops with the batclaw and Manbat appeared out of nowhere.
Loving the Goldberg avatar.

OT - Yeah don't get me started on flying around and then Manbat pops up. Nearly cried. Headphones on nearly full whack and everything.

That scream was f*cking terrifying. I know I'm supposed to "Be The Batman", but I was damn scared when that happened.

PS: Becky is bae.

• Rambo_AFC likes this

Rambo_AFC
  • Rambo_AFC

Absolute Disgrace.

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 July 2016 - 04:14 PM

I got the platinum like 3 months ago. Was gonna post in here, totally forgot. Love the game.

Anyone else nearly sh*t themselves when you turn around holding the canisters and Joker pops up?

Not quite, but I did shart myself when I was shooting myself up the rooftops with the batclaw and Manbat appeared out of nowhere.

OT - Yeah don't get me started on flying around and then Manbat pops up. Nearly cried. Headphones on nearly full whack and everything.

That scream was f*cking terrifying. I know I'm supposed to "Be The Batman", but I was damn scared when that happened.

I just hope they might add some side missions in Arkham Asylum. Add some life to it. Best in the series imo. Platinum last year.

Becky is incredible. 11/10.
  • Th3MaN1 likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 10 July 2016 - 04:27 PM

I just hope they might add some side missions in Arkham Asylum. Add some life to it. Best in the series imo. Platinum last year.

I'm currently trying to get all achievements in Arkham City (Steam) and 100% the game. There are some annoying riddles and trophies, but overall, they're fun to collect. Just wish there weren't so much, 440 is a bit too steep.

Sadly I never had the chance to Platinum Knight. I was playing on my friend's PC, and to be damn fair, the playthrough wasn't so much fun because of the optimization problems that were present, and the Batmobile was something I was getting quite weary of.

But I do have to admit, the inclusion of the Batmobile allowed Rocksteady to be quite creative with some of the trophies, as I saw some neat stuff on Youtube.

Rambo_AFC
  • Rambo_AFC

Absolute Disgrace.

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:33 PM

I'm currently trying to get all achievements in Arkham City (Steam) and 100% the game. There are some annoying riddles and trophies, but overall, they're fun to collect. Just wish there weren't so much, 440 is a bit too steep.

Sadly I never had the chance to Platinum Knight. I was playing on my friend's PC, and to be damn fair, the playthrough wasn't so much fun because of the optimization problems that were present, and the Batmobile was something I was getting quite weary of.

But I do have to admit, the inclusion of the Batmobile allowed Rocksteady to be quite creative with some of the trophies, as I saw some neat stuff on Youtube.

Don't even mention 100% Arkham City to me.
I tried it, did every riddler trophy. Every side mission. All the f*cking medals on the challenge sh*t. But guess what?

I did the game on Easy difficulty. Couldn't unlock NG+

f*ck my life.

As for Arkham Knight, the batmobile is an incredible addition but they overused it to much. No memorable boss fights IMO. Electrocutioner in Origins had a better fight than everyone in Knight.

And for the remaster of City, I'll absolutely start on Normal. Not making that mistake again ffs 😂.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 10 July 2016 - 06:48 PM Edited by Th3MaN1, 11 July 2016 - 07:52 AM.

I tried it, did every riddler trophy. Every side mission. All the f*cking medals on the challenge sh*t. But guess what?

f*ck my life.

As for Arkham Knight, the batmobile is an incredible addition but they overused it to much. No memorable boss fights IMO. Electrocutioner in Origins had a better fight than everyone in Knight.

And for the remaster of City, I'll absolutely start on Normal. Not making that mistake again ffs .

I didn't know that finishing the game on easy doesn't unlcock NG+. Kind of a bummer and it doesn't make much sense, but oh well.

One thing I can't really do is replay the main story. For some reason I just couldn't. I finished Origins on NG+, but that's about it. Definitely doing it for City too, but sometimes I'm too sloppy when it comes to the combat.

As for boss fights, I was fuming when I saw how Deathstroke was handled in Knight. In Origins, the fight with him was incredible. A bit early, but still, it was f*cking awesome, well choreographed and beautiful. In Knight he became nothing more than fodder.

One of the biggest slaps to the face IMO, especially after all the work you had to put in to get to him.

• Rambo_AFC likes this

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

JOHNNIE TEE IN THE HOUSE

• Members
  • Senegal

Posted 10 July 2016 - 08:34 PM

If you think City was hard then I can only imagine the pain you'd go through if you played Knight on NG+ lol. I never got around to finishing it but I'm like 90% through.

Spectacus
  • Spectacus

-

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:26 PM

13639466_1668542080133593_1986185078_o.j13646928_1668541896800278_1119772414_o.j13621461_1668542120133589_1661254890_o.j

Rambo_AFC
  • Rambo_AFC

Absolute Disgrace.

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:27 AM

f*ck my life.

And for the remaster of City, I'll absolutely start on Normal. Not making that mistake again ffs .

I didn't know that finishing the game on easy doesn't unlcock NG+. Kind of a bummer and it doesn't make much sense, but oh well.

One thing I can't really do is replay the main story. For some reason I just couldn't. I finished Origins on NG+, but that's about it. Definitely doing it for City too, but sometimes I'm too sloppy when it comes to the combat.

As for boss fights, I was fuming when I saw how Deathstroke was handled in Knight. In Origins, the fight with him was incredible. A bit early, but still, it was f*cking awesome, well choreographed and beautiful. In Knight he became nothing more than fodder.

One of the biggest slaps to the face IMO, especially after all the work you had to put in to get to him.

I play the stories again, sh*t loads of times.
I did Origins on I Am The Knight. God knows why. Nice to get it out the way though. Died like twice, was livid.

It's proper huge BS from Rocksteady. Focusing on the Batmobile too much. A good boss fight with the Knight and Deathstroke is what should have happened. Not a f*cking cobra tank.

Literally I was so pissed off. Doing all the bombs, checkpoints, watch towers and sh*t just for another tank battle? Lol @ us.

J-B
  • J-B

The Benz

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:19 AM

Batman should never be able to beat Slade in raw hand to hand anyway. It's always BS when he does, especially 2 years on the job Batman.

They should have replaced Slade with Bane taking control of AK's army to attempt his final revenge.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:53 AM

Batman should never be able to beat Slade in raw hand to hand anyway. It's always BS when he does, especially 2 years on the job Batman.

They should have replaced Slade with Bane taking control of AK's army to attempt his final revenge.

Eh, I don't think Bane would have fit in that role.

As for Origins Batman, yes, that's damn true, considering Batman got his ass owned as a veteran by Slade in the comics. I could see the Arkham Knight Batman take down Slade though.

• J-B likes this

J-B
  • J-B

The Benz

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:20 PM

Peak skills, augmented Batsuit Batman- Absolutely, but it'd still be a really close fight.

Slade solo'd the Titans without a whole lot of flash(not that one) or complex planning. I don't like Batman just running through him like he's nothing.
  • Th3MaN1 likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:33 PM

Peak skills, augmented Batsuit Batman- Absolutely, but it'd still be a really close fight.

Which just makes me even angrier as we didn't get to see that happen, yet it was a no-brainer.

I can only wonder what the thought process of the developers were - sure, they succesfully put in the batmobile, but to this day I can't understand why they overused it that much.

And while Origins was bullcrap as far as staying true to the comics goes, at least we got a damn awesome fight.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:35 PM

Slade was really forced in Origins though.

Like, you're going around, doing the plot stuff... Then he literally grabs you to the side and fights you.

It's like those old cartoons when someone's is doing badly on stage on a long cane sneaks up and drags them off stage.

That's exactly what his involvement in the story is.

• J-B likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:57 PM

And that's exactly why I only focused on the fight itself and decided not to question his appearance. For what it's worth, the boss fight itself was spot-on awesome.

PhoGarrett
  • PhoGarrett

Formally known as dillono

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:35 AM Edited by Dillono, 12 October 2016 - 09:30 PM.

Tara Strong cosplayed as Arkham Knight's Harley Quinn...

Spoiler

The hardest thing to believe is that she's in her 40s.

• Journey_95 and Ivan1997GTA like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users