Photo

Batman: Arkham Knight

875 replies to this topic
pyramid head
  • pyramid head

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:57 PM

My least favourite part of the game is the reveal of the Arkham Knight's identity, i was expecting him to be a villian that i knew from previous games instead we get this guy who i've never heard of before, for the next Batman game whoever develops it they should stick with a bad guy we allready know.

Maybe it would have been best if his identity remained unknown.

TeleportUppercutSpam
  • TeleportUppercutSpam

Names are for friends, so I don't need one

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:16 PM

My least favourite part of the game is the reveal of the Arkham Knight's identity, i was expecting him to be a villian that i knew from previous games instead we get this guy who i've never heard of before, for the next Batman game whoever develops it they should stick with a bad guy we allready know.

You'd have known him if you read the comics. I can see where you're coming from though, I personally don't have the time or dedication to read through them.

• pyramid head likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 January 2016 - 04:58 PM

I have say that Rocksteady did the villains justice in the new DLC. I couldn't believe it whne a 30-minute DLC was more interesting and had a better story than the entire base game.

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

What are the chances Rocksteady releases a GOTY version of Arkham Knight with all of the DLC included with the game later this year? Rocksteady did the same thing for Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I haven't played Arkham Knight for the exact reason of not wanting to have to double dip or pay for the season pass, so I'm hoping they release a GOTY version of Arkham Knight soon. I read a lot of bad reviews about this game from fans, so I'm a little nervous. I loved Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I enjoyed Arkham Origins as well, just wish it didn't have such a rocky launch. So, I'm really hoping I enjoy Arkham Knight. Even though I know the identity of the Arkham Knight from idiots spoiling it. I also play on the Xbox One, so I don't have to worry about the crappy PC port.

Sakshi
  • Sakshi

Online game lover

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Sakshi, 2 days ago.

The game is presented from a third-person perspective, with an initial focus on Batman's melee combat, stealth abilities, detective skills, and gadgets. Arkham Knight also introduces the Batmobile as a playable vehicle, which is used for transportation and fight. I also like to play online games like Indian rummy, poker, bridge, etc.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted A day ago

You don't know who Jason Todd is? You're mad because you've never heard of the second Robin, and how he was killed by Joker, and how he came back as Red Hood?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users