[XB1/PS4] The TORA Naval Special Warfare Deployment Group [SEAL]

89 replies to this topic
GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

We apprechiate the application. However we do not currently have any crew members on the PS3. But that does NOT mean we will leave you out. Please PM me on details on commanding DEPGRU on the PS3 system as you may be The commanding officer if you wish. I will then give you information on what and how to do it. Thank you.

TRINITYx
  • TRINITYx

JSOT Cimic Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

Members of DEPGRU as well as myself are very much aware of Academi PMC (Blackwater Contractors) and are willing to settle an Alliance. A Message via Xbox live will be sent by 0:00 EST.

Hey man,

I never got your message!

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:24 AM Edited by Vishnu1111, 19 April 2014 - 02:26 AM.

Oh sh*t I forgot. Too busy setting up future operations. By apologies, one is being typed up right now.

EDIT: I just sent you a message on these Forums. I've sent one on xbox live the day of.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

Known you for awhile figured its about time for this
3NfX8xH.png

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:32 AM

The Alliance (at least on through my eyes) Between APMC and SEAL was always there since we've gotten the message from UNCLEBO. However it has not been official yet.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:35 AM

Wops wrong one
WzQPFro.png

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:36 AM Edited by Vishnu1111, 19 April 2014 - 02:36 AM.

WzQPFro.png

There we go haha.

On behalf of Seal Team 669, Thank you.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

No problem I haven't used one of those in awhile not many people worth it anymore

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

Its fine, that's understandable.

TheMaksMW
  • TheMaksMW

Roadkill MC, Enforcer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

Gamertag:  TheMaksMW
System (Xbox or PS3):  XBOX
Past Crews:  - Anharchie13 (owned by friend of mine, unfortunately he doesn't play often)
                       - Perestroika LS (I actually wanted to make a mob-clan, that didn't work out)
                       - k2 Street (a clan for regular car meets)
Why do you think you should be accepted?:  I spend the most time with flying the titan either 
    waay up or close to the sea. The same goes to choppers. I think I'd be a good pilot
    for your Blue Squadron. The crew sounds professional for me, I like that. I'd also
    like to be trained by your crew and have a team I can trust on.
What are you best at? (Assault, Flying, etc):   Flying
Timezone/Country:   CET / GMT+2, Germany
When can you be tested?:   best would be on a weekend, but I'm sure we can find a good 
Stamina (rate 1-5 Bars):   5
Shooting (rate 1-5 Bars): 5
Strength (rate 1-5 Bars): 1 (I'll can increase that till the test)
Stealth (rate 1-5 Bars):    1 (I'll can increase that till the test)
Flying (rate 1-5 Bars):      5
Driving (rate 1-5 Bars):    5
Lung Capacity (rate 1-5 Bars): 1 (Yupp. I'll increase that too)
MOS Requested (Pilot Or Infantry): Pilot
  • GKS Sahara likes this

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:36 PM Edited by Vishnu1111, 27 April 2014 - 10:44 PM.

Thank you for your application. Since you want to be a pilot, we will test you next weekend as requested. You will take part in a 4 day training course (as required for all recruits). Afterwards The CMCPO's will review your application again, and determine weather or not you will get in.
For now you are now part of the crew, however your rank is a Seaman. Once and if you graduate pilot training you will then rank up to Petty Officer 3rd class and will take part in Seal operations, and will be allowed to be in our videos during the summer. Do you have any questions?

• TheMaksMW likes this

TheMaksMW
  • TheMaksMW

Roadkill MC, Enforcer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

Thank you very much for considering my application. As promised I started working on my skill over the past few hours and need do update the infos I gave you: currently I succesfully reached level 36 and increased my skills of stealth and lung capacity to both 5 bars. I'll also take care of my strength-skill. I do not have any additional questions now.

• GKS Sahara likes this

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:30 AM Edited by Vishnu1111, 28 April 2014 - 12:42 AM.

ViB4RcU.png

Crew Meeting Recap 001

DEPGRU;

Black Squadron; MATT PASTRAMNI

Red Squadron; dinosilenzi

Blue Squadron; LMR Mopar, TheAnteaterKing, Lian06

Announcements

• Starting this summer (2014) Seal Team 669 will be making videos/short movies based solely on operations conducted by members of DEPGRU. This includes how and why we preform this.

• We have additional crew uniforms as of 4/27. These two new unifroms include the following: VCT ACU (Vegetation Combat Terrain), and DCT ACU (Desert Combat Terrain). These uniforms will be used during operations and worn during filming this summer. If you are curious to know on how and what these ACU's contain, and how to apply them. They have been added to the "Crew Uniform" section in the OP.

• During filming months, we have COMMS (Communication) proto calls that include certain call signs given to a Seal individual. As seen in the OP, from Tier 1 to Blue Squadron, it goes in the following order; "MAKO", "ZULUPHONE", "ASSASSIN", "HITMAN", "ANGEL".

• Every member is a Seaman and will not be allowed to take part in Seal operations until he/she graduates from training, of which he/she will rank up to Petty Officer 3rd class.

• We are still in the recruiting stage. However during this summer we will be ready to start taking on GTA V doing what we're trained to do.

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by Vishnu1111, 17 May 2014 - 04:57 AM.

Do you remember what the sun looks like, basement dwellers? Life, clearly none of these people have a real one. lol

Considering you have "420" in your username. Im not going to take anything you say to intent, and rather disregard it. Please think next time before you judge. Because from the sounds of it, you clearly have no clue what you're talking (typing) about. 

The crew was created to help the community, not to be wannabes as you intended I was in the PM you sent me, which is not the case whatsoever, infact its the opposate. We help other players who request help, weather it be through SEa, Air, or Land. Hence the crew name/theme. Most of us dont even want a career in the military, including myself. We just like to play games, roleplay every once in a while, and have respect for creative organizations/Ideas, of which you do not represent.

Any questions?

If not, then feel free to give us your feedback, If you're just going be a player hater as your profile consists of, then Get The f*ck Out.

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:39 PM

Do you remember what the sun looks like, basement dwellers? Life, clearly none of these people have a real one. lol

Considering you have "420" in your username. Im not going to take anything you say to intent, and rather disregard it. Please think next time before you judge. Because from the sounds of it, you clearly have no clue what you're talking (typing) about. 

The crew was created to help the community, not to be wannabes as you intended I was in the PM you sent me, which is not the case whatsoever, infact its the opposate. We help other players who request help, weather it be through SEa, Air, or Land. Hence the crew name/theme. Most of us dont even want a career in the military, including myself. We just like to play games, roleplay every once in a while, and have respect for creative organizations/Ideas, of which you do not represent.

Any questions?

If not, then feel free to give us your feedback, If you're just going be a player hater as your profile consists of, then Get The f*ck Out.

I own marijuana dispensaries dipsh*t.  I make more in a month than you see in a year. I wont even go into all the pussy I get. You need to get a life outside of virtual reality.

You eat pussy?
You are what you eat you know.

From the looks of it you're playing the "My dick is bigger than yours" card like most other asshurt druggies such as yourself. Now I have nothing against marijuana, if your not bullsh*tting (which appears to be the case) then props on you for helping out a community be selling a drug which can cure certian disabilities. I do find it odd how you tell me to get a life outside of VR, when you're on a forum about a game. Not to mention you're judging the lives of myself and others from a post on a online forum. So I've said it before and I'll say it again.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. If you want to join the crew, fill out an application and well train you. If you're just going be BS on this form. Then Get the f*ck out.

TheMaksMW
  • TheMaksMW

Roadkill MC, Enforcer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

jeez, kid, don't you have some homework to do or friends to meet? xD sorry lil, but being a "hater" is out, you're too late. go and find some other kids to hate each other somwhere else, that forum is mostly for adults xP have fun ;D

• GKS Sahara likes this

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:46 PM Edited by Vishnu1111, 22 May 2014 - 09:56 PM.

Any questions?

I own marijuana dispensaries dipsh*t.  I make more in a month than you see in a year. I wont even go into all the pussy I get. You need to get a life outside of virtual reality.

You eat pussy?
You are what you eat you know.

From the looks of it you're playing the "My dick is bigger than yours" card like most other asshurt druggies such as yourself. Now I have nothing against marijuana, if your not bullsh*tting (which appears to be the case) then props on you for helping out a community be selling a drug which can cure certian disabilities. I do find it odd how you tell me to get a life outside of VR, when you're on a forum about a game. Not to mention you're judging the lives of myself and others from a post on a online forum. So I've said it before and I'll say it again.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. If you want to join the crew, fill out an application and well train you. If you're just going be BS on this form. Then Get the f*ck out.

Wow, so obviously you are a virgin if you talk about eating pussy like that. LOL.     You let children in your crew so.. nuff said there. Your a joke to me.

I have my own crew bud a real group of criminal master minds and its all adults. 

f*ck your GTA dungeon and dragons fag fest role playing bitch clan. Your a dork ass nerd, dude

Its very adult like of you to go one someone else's forum and poke fun at them when they did nothing to you.

Also, its spelled You're*

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:53 PM

Stop posting in here.

• GKS Sahara likes this

ErebusV8
  • ErebusV8

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:09 PM

Zombiez fag
Why don't you f*ck off from our team thread and grow a pair and grow up.
If I wanted to be insulted for admiring national heroes I'd go hang out with the Taliban

No one is buying your 'I'm a bad ass that works in a gang selling dope' bull sh*t.
You're probably part of the girl guides and you're selling flowers not dope.

Just f*ck off from our sector unless you are serious about joining or showing interest

And by the way, 60% of guys in the crew are adults, so you're both ignorant and stupid
Erebus
  • GKS Sahara likes this

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:15 PM Edited by Vishnu1111, 15 June 2014 - 06:15 PM.

Next crew Meeting will be held  on Saturday, June 21st, 2014 at 5:00PM EST. DEPGRU members be sure to get  online 15 min prior.

Vangelo
  • Vangelo

mai pił

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:20 PM

I hate to break it to ya but may is long gone. We are living in June now

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:15 PM

I've realized that I should probably think straight next time. Thanks haha

• Vangelo likes this

Vangelo
  • Vangelo

mai pił

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by Country Sapper, 15 June 2014 - 09:13 PM.

No no, time travel a real problem these days. We can't take light of any if it ;)
  • GKS Sahara likes this

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

No no, time travel a real problem these days. We can't take light of any if it ;)

Right on! haha

Ajay904
  • Ajay904

Player Hater

• New Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:18 AM

Gamertag:PrototipoAldo904
System (Xbox or PS3):ps3
Past Crews:warlords air force it was a crew but the owner looks to be giving up
Why do you think you should be accepted?:im a great piolot not.only that im play often and would attend alot

What are you best at? (Assault, Flying, Tank Warfare, etc):flying
Timezone/Country:usa moutanin time zone utc 7:00 or Utah time zone
When can you go through training?:every day at 4
Stamina (rate 1-5 Bars):5
Shooting (rate 1-5 Bars):5
Strength (rate 1-5 Bars):4or3
Stealth (rate 1-5 Bars):5 hardly
Flying (rate 1-5 Bars):5
Driving (rate 1-5 Bars):5
Lung Capacity (rate 1-5 Bars):5
MOS Requested (Pilot, Artillery Or Infantry): pilot

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:00 AM Edited by Vishnu1111, 14 July 2014 - 05:01 AM.

Gamertag:PrototipoAldo904
System (Xbox or PS3):ps3
Past Crews:warlords air force it was a crew but the owner looks to be giving up
Why do you think you should be accepted?:im a great piolot not.only that im play often and would attend alot

What are you best at? (Assault, Flying, Tank Warfare, etc):flying
Timezone/Country:usa moutanin time zone utc 7:00 or Utah time zone
When can you go through training?:every day at 4
Stamina (rate 1-5 Bars):5
Shooting (rate 1-5 Bars):5
Strength (rate 1-5 Bars):4or3
Stealth (rate 1-5 Bars):5 hardly
Flying (rate 1-5 Bars):5
Driving (rate 1-5 Bars):5
Lung Capacity (rate 1-5 Bars):5
MOS Requested (Pilot, Artillery Or Infantry): pilot

Sorry, I missed that application. 

Thank you for your application. Since you want to be a pilot, we will test you next weekend as requested. You will take part in a 4 day training course (as required for all recruits). Afterwards The CMCPO's will review your application again, and determine weather or not you will get in.
For now you are now part of the crew, however your rank is a Seaman. Once and if you graduate pilot training you will then rank up to Petty Officer 3rd class and will take part in Seal operations, and will be allowed to be in our videos during the summer. Do you have any questions?

ErebusV8
  • ErebusV8

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:43 AM

SEAL Team 669 would like to welcome Cryptiik Galaxy to the Team as a Blue Squadron member.
Welcome Cryptiik

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

Damn thank you a bunch

• Zaibatsu
  • Kosovo
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

Any specific reason for the "669" at the end of your Gang's name?

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

Any specific reason for the "669" at the end of your Gang's name?

Don't even ask ;)

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

Damn thank you a bunch

• Zaibatsu
  • Kosovo
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

If that has anything to do with "69" the sex position, than I think you have too many 6's in there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users