Photo

FIB Buffalo

27 replies to this topic
Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:57 PM Edited by DutchGangsta, 28 February 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Can you steal a FIB Buffalo in the mission 'To live and die in Alderney' and keep it at your safehouse?

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

You Could Just spawn it in with the cheat...

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

I'm not sure. I know you can definitely get one from the cheat and keep it.

j0ffline
  • j0ffline

Maybe one day, I can walk on Los Angeles..

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

You can use Simple Native Trainer for spawn that car.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:29 PM

Well, since I talk with him through PM, I know he already got the FIB Buffalo from the mission.  Like myself, he doesn't use cheat codes.

The way I obtained it was the legit way:  Simply by obtaining a 4 star wanted level and waited for an FIB team to come instead of a NOOSE team which will send the Enforcer instead of the FIB Buffalo.  I killed the agents, evaded the 4 stars, and parked it at my safehouse.  Once I did that, I actually used the girlfriend exploit to bulletproof, damageproof, and explosion proof my FIB Buffalo AND Infernus (as it only works for two vehicles; if you try any more than that, they will disappear)

So yeah, DutchGangsta has the FIB Buffalo "proofed" like mine, too.

• Luuk' likes this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

Yup, cheats are for the weak in my opinion. You can easily get it from the mission To Live And Die In Alderney. When the FIB comes to the house, just eliminate them and take their car. You will fail the mission, but you will keep the car.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:08 PM

Yup, cheats are for the weak in my opinion. You can easily get it from the mission To Live And Die In Alderney. When the FIB comes to the house, just eliminate them and take their car. You will fail the mission, but you will keep the car.

It's even easier just gaining a 4 star wanted level and blowing them away once they arrive imo! :)

The FIB Buffalo is in my top 3 vehicles for GTA IV easily.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

Cheats are for pussies.
You get a wanted level and steal one, try visiting "www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com" in GTA IV, then wait until they come for you and steal one.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Insert Things I Hate Here

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 15 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

I forgot about that website. I'll make sure to use it to get the car.

Easiest way to get the FIB Buffalo:

1. Go to internet cafe on north algonquin

2. Use website

3. Wait for FIB

4. Kill them and steal the car

5. Go into the subway for easy escape

• lol232 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Cheats are for pussies.
You get a wanted level and steal one, try visiting "www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com" in GTA IV, then wait until they come for you and steal one.

That gives you a total of 5 stars.  But it's still not hard as the cops are nothing in GTA IV compared to V.

I forgot about that website. I'll make sure to use it to get the car.

Easiest way to get the FIB Buffalo:

1. Go to internet cafe on north algonquin

2. Use website

3. Wait for FIB

4. Kill them and steal the car

5. Go into the subway for easy escape

Yeah, it's not that hard in general doing this method, but I honestly rather get in a police shootout and wait for one to come when I am at 4 stars and not 5.  I am not a pro with IV quite yet and don't even know the ins and outs of the map as to where to escape, I usually just drive as fast and as far out of the search area to lose the stars.  Tbh, I never escaped 5 or 6 yet, only 4, but did this numerous times when I wanted to steal the NOOSE Patriot, FIB Buffalo, and Enforcer.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

Yesterday I used the website but no FIB :( guess I have to unlock the 3rd island right? I had a fun time escaping tho :p

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:02 AM Edited by Militia, 16 March 2014 - 01:56 PM.

Yesterday I used the website but no FIB :( guess I have to unlock the 3rd island right? I had a fun time escaping tho :p

I am not sure, actually.  I didn't get the vehicles I wanted for all 5 safehouses until AFTER 100% completion.  Obviously when Bohan, Algonquin, and Alderney were unlocked...

You can even use your girlfriends to make any two vehicles you own bulletproof, damageproof, and explosionproof.  Then you'll REALLY have fun with the cops, lol

My friend also tried that website and no FIB came.  It's a 50/50 chance, really...Either the Enforcer with NOOSE will come, or FIB will come in the FIB Buffalo.

You should try to get it how I got it with obtaining a 4 star wanted level.  Just go to a police station, have ANY vehicle you want, and start shooting at cops.  When you get to 4 stars, get into that car you brought and just sit there.  Don't drive away, just stay there until you see the FIB Buffalo come.  Then quickly start shooting at the windows and the sides of the vehicle, etc as there is 4 guys inside of there.  Once they die, quickly run up to the car, get inside, and drive away out of their search area to evade 4 stars, then simply park it at your safehouse.

Sometimes by doing that method ^^ yet again, an Enforcer will come, but all you gotta do is just reload your game and try again, eventually in a few tries you WILL find the FIB Buffalo.  It took me about 6 tries to get one to come, as the other 5 times the Enforcer would show up.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:52 PM Edited by B Dawg, 16 March 2014 - 03:54 PM.

You can even use your girlfriends to make any two vehicles you own bulletproof, damageproof, and explosionproof.  Then you'll REALLY have fun with the cops, lol

My friend also tried that website and no FIB came.  It's a 50/50 chance, really...Either the Enforcer with NOOSE will come, or FIB will come in the FIB Buffalo.

I drove around in a Dukes shooting cops and dropping grenades at the NOOSE after using the website but the FIB didn't show up anywhere around Algonquin. The NOOSE eventually set my Dukes on fire then I escaped with a car Vlad used to drive (can't remember the name)

Tell me more about the 'girlfriends to make bullet/damage/explosion proof' glitch. What do I have to do, do I have to date them a lot?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:41 PM Edited by Militia, 16 March 2014 - 05:55 PM.

I drove around in a Dukes shooting cops and dropping grenades at the NOOSE after using the website but the FIB didn't show up anywhere around Algonquin. The NOOSE eventually set my Dukes on fire then I escaped with a car Vlad used to drive (can't remember the name)

Tell me more about the 'girlfriends to make bullet/damage/explosion proof' glitch. What do I have to do, do I have to date them a lot?

Nah, man.  If you see the Enforcer, the FIB Buffalo will NOT come.  It's either one or the other.  If you see Enforcer, reload, and try again...The trick with the FIB Buffalo is to NOT drive around all over escaping police.  When you do that, this usually triggers roadblocks to spawn.  The roadblocks will usually be the Enforcer, NOOSE Patriots, or NOOSE Cruisers.  The BEST way for the FIB Buffalo to come after you would be to literally go to a police station ON FOOT and start blasting cops away, WHILE ON FOOT, once you reach 4 stars, get into a vehicle but don't drive away, remain in the area doing a "look back" in your camera view and all around you, eventually a FIB Buffalo will come, once you see that black looking car with police lights on it (FIB Buffalo) start quickly shooting the front windshield and side doors from your car.  When they are dead, quickly get out of the car you're in and hop into the FIB Buffalo and drive out of their search radius and the 4 stars will disappear within seconds, unlike GTA V taking minutes to disappear even on 1 star, lol...

From the GTA Wiki Page: There are following methods for becoming the owner of FIB Buffalo:

• Free hunt. The most straightforward but challenging method, however, available at any stage of the game progress. General idea is to achieve a 4 start wanted level via attacking the police in a rapid fashion, wait for FIB Buffalo team to arrive, shoot down agents inside and hijack the car. In details: wear body armor and pack up an SMG with plenty of ammo, as you will need to shoot a lot from your vehicle. Get a fast car and go somewhere close to a bridge ramp, but not directly. Start shooting police, when more cars arrive, shoot the crew through the windows and get moving towards the brigde. Once you get 4 stars, drive fast to the other end of the bridge. If you see a roadblock with normal police sedans, it's a good sign. Breach through the roadblock and slow down gradually, checking if a Buffalo or two following you. If you see the Enforcers trucks with NOOSE, it is likely you will not see the FIB Buffalo in this pursuit, so start over. days you got the FIB Buffalo following you, slow down in a place where you not likely to be circled by multiple police cars, get closer for a clear range to FIB Buffalo and shoot all or most of the agents from your vehicle, quickly exit your car and get inside the Buffalo. Lose the wanted level and drive home (can also be done in the opposite order). 
  • Internet jailbait method. Go to the www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com page on the Algonquin safehouse computer and then wait until the LCPD sends an FIB Team. If they send a NOOSE Team, reload the game and try again. When they send an FIB Team, just exit the house, kill the FIB Agents in it, and park it.

Now, here is my thread about the girlfriend trick.  It's VERY VERY VEEEERRRRYYY easy, man. - http://gtaforums.com...100-completion/

All you do is go to www.love-meet.net or .com, I forget which it is, or www.craplist.net or .com and date one of the girlfriends which we talk about in my thread ^^^.  When you pick them up to take them out on a date, you can bring whatever can you want to proof with you.  All you do is fire a gun outside the window while you're driving and the girlfriend will get "scared" and leave the date, once she leaves, your car is now bulletproof, damageproof, and explosionproof.  The vehicle takes on VISIBLE damage from running into things, but the car isn't registered as damaged, meaning your vehicle will NEVER start to smoke and NEVER catch fire and blow up.  The car also will register bullet holes in its body, but again, the actual bullet damage WLL NOT register and you can NOT shoot out the windows or tires!  Explosion proof is self explanatory.  Go ahead, fire an RPG 999999999 times at your car, it'll remain completely in tact and nothing wrong with it.  The vehicle is NOT Fire Proof, though, that is the only proofing the vehicle won't get.  So if you fire too many RPG's and see flames on the ground underneath your vehicle the tires WILL catch on fire and the rubber will burn off, if you also throw molotov's at it, it'll catch fire and blow up, so I will repeat it's NOT fire proof, only bulletproof, damageproof, and explosionproof.  DO NOT try this trick with more than two cars, or they WILL DISAPPEAR!

Here is a Youtube video showing the trick and someone testing it out:

• B Dawg likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

Not really. If you need cars or anything, I don't see how using a cheat is weak and poofy. Perhaps using cheats for weapons and health gaining is for the weak, but not cars. It's pretty pointless failing a mission, JUST for the FIB Buffalo, when you can use a cheat and use it in every mission.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

Not really. If you need cars or anything, I don't see how using a cheat is weak and poofy. Perhaps using cheats for weapons and health gaining is for the weak, but not cars. It's pretty pointless failing a mission, JUST for the FIB Buffalo, when you can use a cheat and use it in every mission.

Well, maybe, like myself, and DutchGangsta we are stats freaks.  We don't like to see in the Pause Menu "5 Cheat Codes Used" etc.  We like to have a clean cheat free game.  Same goes for 0 Times Busted and 0 Deaths.  The way I play my games is by saving after each mission.  So if I by chance die, I can reload, and try again without dying so I'll always have 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheat Codes Used.  I personally been doing this since GTA III, and DutchGangsta is getting into that feeling, too.

There is other missions in which you must fail purposely to obtain a vehicle.  Take for instance the Police Stockade.  This vehicle NEVER spawns anywhere else but inside a mission called "Tunnel of Death."  The only way to take that Police Stockade back to a safehouse is killing off someone and the police which fails the mission, but you'll have the Police Stockade once you do so.  So it's not a big deal to have to re-do a mission.  Obtaining the car is much more rewarding in my eyes...

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Well, maybe, like myself, and DutchGangsta we are stats freaks.  We don't like to see in the Pause Menu "5 Cheat Codes Used" etc.  We like to have a clean cheat free game.  Same goes for 0 Times Busted and 0 Deaths.  The way I play my games is by saving after each mission.  So if I by chance die, I can reload, and try again without dying so I'll always have 0 Deaths, 0 Times Busted, 0 Cheat Codes Used.  I personally been doing this since GTA III, and DutchGangsta is getting into that feeling, too.

There is other missions in which you must fail purposely to obtain a vehicle.  Take for instance the Police Stockade.  This vehicle NEVER spawns anywhere else but inside a mission called "Tunnel of Death."  The only way to take that Police Stockade back to a safehouse is killing off someone and the police which fails the mission, but you'll have the Police Stockade once you do so.  So it's not a big deal to have to re-do a mission.  Obtaining the car is much more rewarding in my eyes...

I used to use the cheats back in 2011. Then I stopped it. Now - I will only use the cheats if I am pissing about and not being serious. I don't like failing missions either. Especially for the first time.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

I used to use the cheats back in 2011. Then I stopped it. Now - I will only use the cheats if I am pissing about and not being serious. I don't like failing missions either. Especially for the first time.

I understand that, too.  I used to be like that when GTA III was released but got over that with the missions failing.  I look at it like this:

Obtaining a Unique/Proof/Special Vehicle > Failing a Mission

The only time I'd fail a mission purposely was for a vehicle otherwise not obtainable any other way.  But you better believe it that I wouldn't want to fail a mission and save over failing it if I didn't gain anything of interest FROM failing it.  If I fail a mission, I too, reload the game and try again.  I am really picky with the stats, and it makes the game a lot more challenging.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

@B Dawg...So?  What happened?  Lol

Still no luck?  LOL

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:00 PM Edited by B Dawg, 18 March 2014 - 07:02 PM.

Proud owner of a Black Police Buffalo :) like to use it in Vigilante. I kept using the computer at Roman's Algonquin safehouse until I got them to show. The first time I got shot at the door :*( they were suprisingly accurate shooting me through that flapping door. Might 'proof' it.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

Glad to hear that.  I proofed the FIB Buffalo and the Infernus.  I mean, I have a Coquette, Comet, Feltzer, Super GT, Turismo, Banshee, Enforcer, NOOSE Patriot.  So out of those 8 + FIB Buffalo and Infernus, I decided to do my Infernus and FIB Buffalo.

You can steal the Enforcer, too, if you want and NOOSE Patriot.  NOOSE Patriot, imo, is simple to get on a 3 star - Nothing to it, really.  The Enforcer was also easy for me, but maybe will be difficult.  I honestly stole FIB Buffalo, NOOSE Patriot, and Enforcer all on the first try, lol

The Enforcer is neat because the front windshield is completely bulletproof and the truck itself is "armored" but it's still NOTHING like the Police Riot in GTA V which takes over 3000 SMG bullets to even cause damage to it.  I own the Police Riot in V as well...

But yeah, I recommend you check out the NOOSE Patriot and Enforcer in IV now that you got the FIB Buffalo.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:21 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 18 March 2014 - 07:23 PM.

Once I did that, I actually used the girlfriend exploit to bulletproof, damageproof, and explosion proof my FIB Buffalo AND Infernus (as it only works for two vehicles; if you try any more than that, they will disappear)

not true... But you have to wait a while to get her to date you again after doing the glitch. I have all 10 cars done with this glitch on Xbox 360.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:37 PM Edited by Militia, 18 March 2014 - 08:16 PM.

Once I did that, I actually used the girlfriend exploit to bulletproof, damageproof, and explosion proof my FIB Buffalo AND Infernus (as it only works for two vehicles; if you try any more than that, they will disappear)

not true... But you have to wait a while to get her to date you again after doing the glitch. I have all 10 cars done with this glitch on Xbox 360.

Yeah?  No joke?  Wow.  I didn't know that.  I only repeated what I heard on Youtube from a guy who proofed his vehicles.  I am on PS3.  Not sure if it'd be any different than Xbox360...

Tell me more :)

Edit: From the GTA Wiki:

"A glitch in the game can make any vehicle damage proof by scaring Niko's date right when she gets in the car (however these properties can randomly disappear at any time). To do the trick, fire a weapon when Niko's date gets in the car (wait for both door-opening and seating animations to pass)."

Edit # 2:

I've read a couple places that it says only two vehicles work.  I mean, if you did all 10 and they are STILL proofed when you load up your game, that's f*cking amazing.  Really..

But I don't trust this to work for everyone and for all 10 vehicles.  I will just keep my FIB Buffalo and Infernus proofed and that's all.  I mean, good enough having two vehicles for police chases.  It's not like I can use all 10 vehicles at the same time, only one at a time.  Even 1 vehicle is good enough, but having 2 is just a bonus.

But still, it's awesome you got all 10 like this, but I will keep just the 2 I have...

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

The only thing that unproofs them for me is dating again using that car and then not firing the weapon from your car... I actually accidentally unproofed a few cars that way. I'm 100% sure they are all proofed now, I've tested them lots of times with grenades.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:09 PM

The only thing that unproofs them for me is dating again using that car and then not firing the weapon from your car... I actually accidentally unproofed a few cars that way. I'm 100% sure they are all proofed now, I've tested them lots of times with grenades.

Thanks for clarification.  Might give it a try.  If something goes wrong, simply reload the game and don't save.  But if something does go wrong, I won't bother trying again.

In the coming days I will see if I can proof more of my vehicles besides the FIB Buffalo and Infernus.  My friend, who has PS3 and IV is gonna try it before me, lol.  He also proofed his FIB Buffalo and Infernus like I did.  He'll be the one testing it first on PS3, and letting me know if it works.  If it works, I'll do it for all 10 vehicles lol

• Eutyphro likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:21 PM Edited by Militia, 19 March 2014 - 03:56 PM.

It works, I suppose.  DutchGangsta tried it with the Coquette (third vehicle proofed) and it worked, he'll also do the remaining 7 vehicles.

Btw, which girls does this work for?  Kiki, Carmen, Alex, and who else?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:27 PM Edited by Militia, 20 March 2014 - 08:44 PM.

Yes!  It works!  I now have a bulletproof, damageproof, explosionproof FIB Buffalo, Super GT, Turismo Banshee, Comet, Infernus, Coquette, and Feltzer.  Lastly I will do it to my NOOSE Patriot and Enforcer, but not yet.  Takes so long waiting on emails and going out on dates, lol....Had enough fun today...

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

Not only does the FIB Buffalo get proofed, I did it to the NOOSE Patriot and Enforcer, too.  So thanks to gtaxpert for this tip!  All 10 vehicles I own are now proofed! :) :) :)

• Eutyphro likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users