Quantcast

» «
Photo

New Assassination & Flight School Missions. Disappointed?

194 replies to this topic
Jabrackett55
  • Jabrackett55

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:57 AM

The arguments on here are HILARIOUS. Always the same never ending garbage on both ends. Lol I don't get why they keep going. Have you ever finished berating someone for their opinion and they go "you know, you're right i never thought of it like that! Well, I guess you win!" The answer is no. We should all just go play the game and you have anything to hate on or comment just write it down on a piece of paper, fold it up nice and neat, and jam it up into your rectum where no one will ever see it. For if they do you will be verball attacked and called a child for voicing your opinion. Anyway, carry on!

HalfOfZero
  • HalfOfZero

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

I'd love more story missions... But I think they might go down the easier road of giving us a sh*t ton of Strangers & freaks missions.

Still welcome and highly enjoyable though!

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:54 AM

I remember back in the day when you bought a game and that was that, no DLC, and you have to put up with the same characters, same bugs until the day you stop playing. These are good times we're living in. I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist if I were you.

I totally agree.

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:01 PM

The problem is going to be that they can't include Michael or Trevor in the DLC Missions because of the choices that different people made in the final mission.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:02 PM Edited by Official General, 03 March 2014 - 02:05 PM.

General:

I wanna walk into a Burger Shot or Cluckin' Bell, take a jaunt in a nightclub or play pool in a Jamaican bar. Play darts in a Irish Pub

See, this is where you come across as so confusing (or contradictory - however you want to look at it). You want the above features, yet you repeatedly bash V for being "too much like The Sims"? 

I wanna be able to deal drugs, call up armed gang members to back me up in missions....Have dealings with mafiosos, mobsters, gangstas from the hood and others. Get into gunfights in drug wars

And you still get upset and wonder why people accuse you of not wanting to let go of SA?

Man, I got many reasons to wanna play IV again

I may be wrong, but weren't you highly critical of IV on this forum before V's release?

* That was a reference to the fact that GTA V does not have enough interiors compared to GTA IV. It has no connection to me deriding GTA V by likening it to The Sims. And anyway that stuff I mentioned is very relevant to have in a GTA environment, much more so than that stupid yoga sh*t. 

* I'm not gonna respond to or answer the second question. I've been over this with you many times previously, and I'm not repeating myself anymore. In fact, I decided a while ago not to properly respond to any post about you quoting me as an SA fanatic. 

* Yes I was critical of GTA IV before V's release, but I always still maintained that it was a very good game, despite it's flaws. And long before V came out, in fact two years before (2011), I had played GTA IV+EFLC for second time, and I admitted to guys like Son Of Liberty and the rest that IV was much better than I initially thought it to be. The Episodes greatly added to my improved experience and change of mind about IV in general, and I discovered more fun and interesting things to do over time - this was only possible because of certain features that were already in place that I had known about. I've now realized that V cannot even beat IV in certain areas, making IV even more respected by me. 

Official, let me tell you a little story about my life:

You see, I have this Aunt. She's basically a hoarder. She loves getting useless stuff. She also loves giving it away to family. Guess who gets a lot of it? I do!

"if bullsh*t is given to me for free, why must I be grateful for it?"

You don't seem to grasp it. You don't have to be grateful for it. You don't have to like it. But it is literally retarded to not accept something given to you for free, no matter if you plan to use it or not. Why?

Because it's free! It's something you didn't have before! Something you'll never have to pay for!

--------------------------------------------

If you despise gum, but someone offers you a piece, what do you do?

If you guessed "Take it because it's common courtesy, then do whatever you want with it after", you'd be correct!

Obviously, this doesn't apply to serious things, such as cigarettes and drugs and the like lol.

--------------------------------------------

Oh, and guess what? 99% of what my Aunt gives me is bullsh*t. Something I have no use for. Hell, it usually gets thrown away as soon as she leaves.

Does that mean that when she gives me something for free, I should go: "No Aunt, this stuff is bullsh*t"? No, because that's f*cking stupid.

Instead, what you do is: "Thanks Aunt!", take it, pretend to use it, then discard it when necessary.

Also, I don't see how what R* is giving us is bullsh*t. More cars and guns. More things to use.

That's your opinion, and that's fine, but it certainly is not mine.

I'm still not impressed or inclined to be grateful for bullsh*t handed to me, even if it's free. End of. 

If that new DLC is really centered around that Flight School and Assassinations stuff, then to me that's bullsh*t. There is nothing exciting about Flight School and I don't see why more Assassination missions are needed. They should be putting in fun and interesting stuff that's not already in the game. 

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:52 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 03 March 2014 - 02:53 PM.

No one said you have to be grateful. Everyone is telling you to get on with your life and stop nitpicking some little sh*t being given away for free which won't affect you. Pretend you haven't got anything yet and you are still anticipating the major DLC's like the online heists and SP DLC. Just stop complaining over something so trivial. Like you, I don't care about the free sh*t they are giving away, but it's not taking anything away from the game. We are still going to get the good stuff.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

No one said you have to be grateful. Everyone is telling you to get on with your life and stop nitpicking some little sh*t being given away for free which won't affect you. Pretend you haven't got anything yet and you are still anticipating the major DLC's like the online heists and SP DLC. Just stop complaining over something so trivial. Like you, I don't care about the free sh*t they are giving away, but it's not taking anything away from the game. We are still going to get the good stuff.

Call it want you want, I commented on it on the way I saw fit. I'm not breaking forum rules by nitpicking, so anyone got problem, they can just ignore my posts. If not, then there is nothing else I can to help them. 

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We are Diamond Dogs...

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

Lol, the arguments in this thread are just plain stupid. I'm 17 years old and some of the arguments are just plain stupid to be posted by grown men. If they are grown men...
  • GamerShotgun and deathdealer like this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

we have the right to act out like spoiled teenage brats just as you have the right to behave like an old man, kiddo.
  • Official General likes this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by Official General, 03 March 2014 - 04:48 PM.

Lol, the arguments in this thread are just plain stupid. I'm 17 years old and some of the arguments are just plain stupid to be posted by grown men. If they are grown men...

Ok kid, you get a gold star for being the most mature and well-behave in here. Now can proudly show it off to your buddies with glowing glee  :rol:

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

Good god, Official and FranklinD are going at it like animals. Thats GTAForum for ya, :/

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

How are we going at it like animals? Are you blind, or do you judge pretty quickly? You sound like a hipster.

I might as well get out of this thread. Bye. I was simply talking to Official in a friendly way to not complain about trivial things. It's not like he savagely attacked me like a dog.

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We are Diamond Dogs...

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

@mr.libs and Official General
I'm sorry if it seemed as if I was raging at you guys(I wasn't). Obviously you could not see my mood when I typed this so I gladly accept your posts towards me. I'm sorry about it ok. Forgiveness :) ??

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

I want more clothes, free to mix my clothes however i want, more items, haircuts, garages, and apartments which you can buy, and many other things that exist in multiplayer.

• strakan7 likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

But Daniel, you dont know what content we're actually getting. Just already by hearing only two confirmed things you're jumping into conclussions that is going to suck.

You have to be patient and know what we're going to actually get, plus there is a lot of different things that the community want. So listenning to a specific group would piss off this other group. So they're just doing what they think is best for both worlds, its not like we're going to get more Yoga possitions or new courses for the flight school.

What if the DLC introduces Basketball, fast food interiors... new S&F's, vigilante back, the hunter and more things that all people want in common?

I understand what your saying but I never said it's going to suck I was just asking asking for peoples thoughts on the idea of Flight School missions as a pre-opinion and I'm not asking them to go for a specific group, just what the people majority want rather than what nobody is asking for, and what nobody is even interested in wanting.

Tbh, the assassination missions are a great help to those people who don't have that much money in SP, it will give them an advantage and we can also at least play those missions, and you never know if its done really creatively.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users