Photo

GTA IV Fonia 5 ENB Graphics Setting V3

3 replies to this topic
Mr.GTX480
  • Mr.GTX480

GTA IV ViP Cars and Graphics Mods :)

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:19 PM Edited by Mr.GTX480, 27 February 2014 - 11:20 PM.

am wondering when i use he's enb i got same he's GPU but mine is gigabyte gtx 480 and i did step by step what he saying to install it when i run the game i can see its way bright in sunny-widdny more bright and in sunny bright and extra sunny also bright so any help please ??

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Window Licker 4 Blondes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

I dunno what the problem is but I do know that Fonia uses graphics card tweaks, so he purposefully goes in the graphics properties to change coloring, brightness, contrast. There is even his guide in one of his released sets. I like Fonia's stuff but tweaking the graphics panel will create better graphics for you, but when you show other people a screenshot, they'll laugh at you because it will look like garbage on their screen (because you're screen is altered of a contrast/color/brightness that will not be shown in the screenshot).

You might need the Xliveless DLL file so running without XLive. Overbrightness in ENB's and ICENHANCER's can be from not having that file. There is a "Get Modding Running Pack" in this thread: http://gtaforums.com...artwork-thread/

Maybe that helps a bit? :)

Best Regards

-Packet

• Mr.GTX480 likes this

Mr.GTX480
  • Mr.GTX480

GTA IV ViP Cars and Graphics Mods :)

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

hey mate thats me your friend on facebook xD i dont know what to do to make that same setting of fonia5 enb

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Window Licker 4 Blondes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

hey mate thats me your friend on facebook xD i dont know what to do to make that same setting of fonia5 enb

Sorry, what I was trying to say is that you shouldn't bother. There are better sets out there from Simple, DKT70, mine. If it's ENB, you should be able to drag and drop and it should look exactly how it does on the dev's computer. I have seen this in the past and people say not possible and I say bullsh*t. Every tweaked set I put out looks exactly on everybody elses computer as it does on mine. Yup. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users