Quantcast

» «
Photo

Taking a Girlfriend out on a Date AFTER 100% Completion?

27 replies to this topic
MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

Is it possible?  When I call Carmen, she never wants to go out on a date.  Is there a way to take any of the other girls out?  Or force Carmen out on a date?

I ask this question because there is a glitch where if you take a girl out on a date, and fire a weapon inside the vehicle, the vehicle becomes damage proof, bullet proof, and explosion proof.

Please help! :)

• Shah Sam likes this

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Zaibatsu
  • Serbia
  • Biggest Profile Stalker 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Serb 2015

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

Is it possible?  When I call Carmen, she never wants to go out on a date.  Is there a way to take any of the other girls out?  Or force Carmen out on a date?

I ask this question because there is a glitch where if you take a girl out on a date, and fire a weapon inside the vehicle, the vehicle becomes damage proof, bullet proof, and explosion proof.

I never passed GTA IV 100% but you can take girlfriends on a date after "Story Complete"

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:19 PM Edited by Militia, 27 February 2014 - 10:20 PM.

I never passed GTA IV 100% but you can take girlfriends on a date after "Story Complete"

I am not gonna lie.  I 100%'ed GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, and V myself.  But for GTA IV, I downloaded a 100% completion gamesave.  Everytime I try to take out Carmen she denies, and I don't know the phone numbers to call up Kiki or whatever, or all the other girlfriends that Niko had.  Is there phone numbers to girls that ARE NOT saved in your phone?  The only girl in my phone is Carmen and she denies me everytime, lol

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Zaibatsu
  • Serbia
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Serb 2015

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

I am not gonna lie.  I 100%'ed GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, and V myself.  But for GTA IV, I downloaded a 100% completion gamesave.  Everytime I try to take out Carmen she denies, and I don't know the phone numbers to call up Kiki or whatever, or all the other girlfriends that Niko had.  Is there phone numbers to girls that ARE NOT saved in your phone?  The only girl in my phone is Carmen and she denies me everytime, lol

Why don't you go on Love-meet.com and date Kiki or go on cr*plist and date Alex.Just take them out for one date and get your bullet proof car.I started playing trough GTA IV again and I'm stuck with Michelle/Karen.Man I hate her. :facedesk:

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:27 PM

Yeah?  Is that all you do?  Go on a website and get a date?  See, I don't know all the ins and outs of this game like I do III, VC, SA, and V.  I don't know sh*t about GTA IV really.  So to date one of these girls you can do it from a website?!

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Zaibatsu
  • Serbia
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Serb 2015

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:33 PM

Yeah?  Is that all you do?  Go on a website and get a date?  See, I don't know all the ins and outs of this game like I do III, VC, SA, and V.  I don't know sh*t about GTA IV really.  So to date one of these girls you can do it from a website?!

I hope this helps you out :colgate:

And i should warn you about Kiki 

FarSideOfSaturn
  • FarSideOfSaturn

Have you read the manual for this thing?

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

It is possible but it sounds like you've fallen victim to a glitch. Sometimes if Carmen/Kiki/Alex message you, then you try to call to invite them out they'll always refuse. I can't find any solutions on google or the forums and it hasn't happened to me on my 100%ed game but you could try dumping her (there should be an option to do that via your phone if I remember correctly) and wait for a few days before trying to restart the relationship.You'll find her again on Lovemeet using the name SoBoHoe, though she won't appear for a few days after you've ditched her. Hope that helps! 

• Pavle and MetalMilitia89 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

I hope this helps you out :colgate:

And i should warn you about Kiki 

Thanks SO much!

It is possible but it sounds like you've fallen victim to a glitch. Sometimes if Carmen/Kiki/Alex message you, then you try to call to invite them out they'll always refuse. I can't find any solutions on google or the forums and it hasn't happened to me on my 100%ed game but you could try dumping her (there should be an option to do that via your phone if I remember correctly) and wait for a few days before trying to restart the relationship.You'll find her again on Lovemeet using the name SoBoHoe, though she won't appear for a few days after you've ditched her. Hope that helps! 

And thanks SO much!  Both of you guys helped me a lot!  I have 100%, and 0 cheat codes used, and all 10 vehicles I want, but I want to do the glitch where you can "proof" two vehicles.  I want to proof my FIB Buffalo and Infernus.

• FarSideOfSaturn likes this

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Zaibatsu
  • Serbia
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Serb 2015

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

No problem man.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

Thanks again guys!  Now I have a Bullet Proof, Damage Proof, and Explosion Proof FIB Buffalo and Infernus!

• Pavle likes this

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Zaibatsu
  • Serbia
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Serb 2015

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:18 PM

Thanks again guys!  Now I have a Bullet Proof, Damage Proof, and Explosion Proof FIB Buffalo and Infernus!

I'm gonna go and see if i can get one of those,now when I see that it works!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

I'm gonna go and see if i can get one of those,now when I see that it works!

Enjoy, buddy!  It's awesome!  The car registers as showing bullet holes, and dents in the car from running into things, but the tires do NOT get shot out and go flat.  The car IS completely bulletproof, including the windows.  But like I said it SHOWS bullet holes but I assure you, it's bulletproof!  Check this glitch on Youtube, a lot of people show how it works!

The car gets dented up, but it will NEVER smoke, and it will NEVER catch fire and blow up on you.  So it surely is damage proof.

It's also explosion proof, I fired 10 RPG rockets at it, and nothing at all, in perfect condition.

The only proofing it doesn't have is FIRE proof.  If you throw a molotov at it, the tires will catch fire and break off of the rim.

I wanted to get these "proof" vehicles because in my GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas saves, I also have EVERYTHING PROOF cars, or Bullet proof, or damage proof, or fire proof, etc.  I collected such vehicles from missions.  Back in the PS2 era days in those games there was a lot of unique one time only vehicles and proof vehicles and I got all my favorite ones and still have the gamesaves to this day.  My PS3 is backward compatible, so I play them still a lot and am at 100% with 0 times cheated!

GTA V, has some unique vehicles, but the closest "proof" vehicle you can get in GTA V is the Police Riot and Police Transporter, these vehicles are BULLET proof, but no other proofing.  They get damage, they explode, and they catch fire.  Bullets don't affect them, though.  That's all.

By the way, I randomly got a call from Carmen, she was one of the girls I used for this glitch, the other girl was Kiki from the www.love-meet.net website from the Internet Cafe.  Really glad I got my vehicles proofed!  So thanks once again for telling me about those websites to date girls!  MUCH appreciated!

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

Or force Carmen out on a date?

Haha, no offense, but maybe this is why Carmen don't like you.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

If you read my first few posts, I didn't even play this game myself, I downloaded a 100% completion gamesave which used 0 cheat codes.

Also, after the finally called me and I did this glitch to proof my vehicles, she dumped me.  But I don't need girlfriends...I was only using them to proof my vehicles, lol

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

If you read my first few posts, I didn't even play this game myself, I downloaded a 100% completion gamesave which used 0 cheat codes.

Also, after the finally called me and I did this glitch to proof my vehicles, she dumped me.  But I don't need girlfriends...I was only using them to proof my vehicles, lol

Haha, I was just joking. 

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

DougRapedPatti.jpg

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

I don't want the sex ^^

I want the proofed vehicle.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

Sorry to bump this old topic, but I wanted to let everyone know who doesn't know (thanks to gtaxpert for confirming this):

Not only can you proof TWO vehicles you own in GTA IV, you can proof all TEN!  You can even do this trick with HELICOPTERS! :)

As of right now, I have a Bulletproof, Damageproof, Explosionproof FIB Buffalo, Super GT, Infernus, Comet, Banshee, Turismo, Coquette, Feltzer.  Soon I will do this to my NOOSE Patriot and Enforcer and then all 10 vehicles are BP, EP, and DP! :)

• FarSideOfSaturn likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

you got a 100% save? where did you get it? whenever I download one, the save won't work :/ it do appear in the Saved Data Utility (or something like that) but in the game, it don't appear :(

I know its not my PS3. I downloaded a 100% save for GTA V and it worked.

I did finished GTA V. just not 100% and I'm too impatient to finish it 100%.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

It actually took me like 8 saved game files found on Google to actually find a working save, cuz I too, would have it say "Corrupt Game File" or something like that.  But I finally got one to work and it's 100% completion and 0 Cheat Codes used.

If you were from the USA, I would actually give you my save right now that I have.  100% completion, 0 cheat codes activated and 10 vehicles at the 5 safehouses and 8/10 of them BP, DP, and EP.  But since you're not in the USA it won't work, and I am too lazy to resign it to make it work for European countries, lol

But I know you can find one out there...Then again, I found BLUS...You'd need to search for a BLES gamesave.  I also have it for PS3 and not Xbox360.

Actually, tonight I am proofing the last of my vehicles then will have 10/10 proofed vehicles.  Doing my Enforcer and NOOSE Patriot very shortly...

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

.....but my country is in Africa...and I'm a PS3 user :p

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:47 PM Edited by Militia, 22 March 2014 - 07:50 PM.

Africa I believe is still considered Europe for games.  Cuz Australia is its own continent as well, but it also is BLES file.  So yeah, you're gonna have to search for a BLES PS3 Gamesave...

I played and beat III, VC, SA, and V by myself to 100% completion and 0 cheat codes used.  So that is why I HAD to find a IV gamesave with 100% completion AND 0 cheat codes used.  I am a stats freak, lol

At the time when I did get GTA IV saved game, I wasn't into it as much.  But now that I play it a lot more than I used to, I really like IV and one day when I have more time am thinking about playing it myself to 100% completion like I did III, VC, SA, and V.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

I searched for it now....

dump internet is dump. it gave me GTA V BLES save......:facedesk:

great. now I have to repeat the whole storyline again....:die:

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:52 PM Edited by Militia, 22 March 2014 - 07:57 PM.

I searched for it now....

dump internet is dump. it gave me GTA V BLES save...... :facedesk:

great. now I have to repeat the whole storyline again.... :die:

Try these: Notice is say North America, and Europe.  Look only at the Europe saved games:

http://www.gamefaqs....t-auto-iv/saves

To be sure, check the side of your GTA IV game's box.  On the side, at the bottom, it should say BLES or BLUS.  If it says BLES, make sure that is what you download cuz if won't work for another country.  If it says something other than BLES or BLUS...Good luck on finding a save for Africa.  It's probably pretty difficult to find such a save.  USA where I am from is simple to find a save, as is Europe.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:02 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 22 March 2014 - 08:11 PM.

EDIT-1: mine is BLUS. I'll check the one I'm downloading now :)

EDIT-2: none of them want to work :die: whenever I open them using Winrar, it says that the file is damaged (either it, or a message that God-only-knows what does it mean)

scratch that. I'll return to GTA V again.........THIS TIME I'll keep my save! I don't want the same to happen to me.....

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:27 PM Edited by Militia, 22 March 2014 - 09:30 PM.

EDIT-1: mine is BLUS. I'll check the one I'm downloading now :)

EDIT-2: none of them want to work :die: whenever I open them using Winrar, it says that the file is damaged (either it, or a message that God-only-knows what does it mean)

scratch that. I'll return to GTA V again.........THIS TIME I'll keep my save! I don't want the same to happen to me.....

That sounds like your program, not the actual gamesave.  Did you try and download 7Zip, or WinZip?  You don't need WinRAR to unpack the RAR file, ZIP programs work, too.

I download a lot of music and own a metal music blog and run into these problems, too with albums.  The RAR file is broken or something.  But using a different program, it seems to work if one program doesn't work...

Also if you have an outdated RAR program, that could be it, too.

EDIT: If yours is BLUS, then it should be a lot easier to find a 100% completion gamesave out there...Did you download ALL the BLUS files on Gamefaqs from North America that I posted above?

EDIT 2: Here is more of them, I actually think this was the site I used for my gamesave! - http://www.gta-downl...ta4/save-games/

EDIT 3: Proofing my NOOSE Patriot and Enforcer now as we speak! :)

Now I got 10/10 vehicles Bullet Proof, Damage Proof, and Explosion Proof...f*cking amazing!  The Enforcer I believe also doesn't make you fly out of the windshield at all, so it's literally gonna be indestructible now and probably my go-to vehicle for 6 star police chases! :)

EDIT 4:  If you're game is BLUS and you're on PS3, I might be able to actually give you MY save.  It's 100% completion, 0 cheats used and at my safehouses are ALL BP, DP, EP vehicles and they are Comet, Infernus, Feltzer, Coquette, Turismo, Banshee, Super GT, FIB Buffalo, Enforcer, and NOOSE Patriot.  Let me know if you're interested in trying to see if it works.  I know what to upload and can give you the download link and you can try it.  However I never gave anyone my saved game, so I am not sure if it'd work.  I'd be happy if it did work and then I can help other people out, as well...

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:20 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 23 March 2014 - 02:26 PM.

alright then. send it to me :)

BTW I tried downloading one, it did work, but it says this:

You did not create this save game data. File cannot be loaded.

and after the loading, it started the game from over again :/

what does that means? :/ that was because I copied the second one which was corrupted. now I have a clean one.

EDIT-1: when I opened the PS3 folder using winRAR, I found it has two saves. both are BLUS, but I copied the second. I'll try the first and see what happens next.

EDIT-2: IT WORKED! :D now I can play this game on 100% again! :cool:

thank you for the link! :)

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

alright then. send it to me :)

BTW I tried downloading one, it did work, but it says this:

You did not create this save game data. File cannot be loaded.

and after the loading, it started the game from over again :/

what does that means? :/ that was because I copied the second one which was corrupted. now I have a clean one.

EDIT-1: when I opened the PS3 folder using winRAR, I found it has two saves. both are BLUS, but I copied the second. I'll try the first and see what happens next.

EDIT-2: IT WORKED! :D now I can play this game on 100% again! :cool:

thank you for the link! :)

Enjoy my friend!  If you have any more questions regarding proofing vehicles, or how to get certain vehicles just PM me!  I can tell you all about the girlfriend exploit on how to bulletproof, explosion proof, and damage proof any vehicles and you can store 10 of them of your choice!  And I can tell you how to get an Infernus, for instance, since now that it's 100% it's pretty rare to find it on the streets, unlike when you had to obtain it for Brucie's Car Thefts and the likes.  Same for the Comet, etc...

Send me a PM whenever! :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users