Quantcast

» «
Photo

Members abusing the 'report' button

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Kirsty, 27 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

Well we kind of need you to report the PM or the member itself, otherwise we don't have anything to go on by just a single comment.

Go to the full post

10 replies to this topic
gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

There's a certain member here who I PM'd to stop spamming in my threads (all he says is that my threads are spam, when they really aren't).

This is what he answered me:

member.png

What should I do about this? 

Thanks.

Vanto
  • Vanto

Gangsta

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

Report him.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

Report him.

I think that's what I'm doing here.. because I had to post this image..

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:00 PM   Best Answer

Well we kind of need you to report the PM or the member itself, otherwise we don't have anything to go on by just a single comment.

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

Thanks I'll report him right now :):^: 

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

There's a certain member here who I PM'd to stop spamming in my threads (all he says is that my threads are spam, when they really aren't).

member.png

Thanks.

If you wanted to hide who the member was, maybe you shouldn't have posted his join date?

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

He can report you all he wants, but we're the ones who take action on the reports and he'll be the one getting in trouble for abusing the report system, not you, so I don't really see why you'd worry about it.

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

member.png

Thanks.

If you wanted to hide who the member was, maybe you shouldn't have posted his join date?

There are 100s or 1000s of people joining here everyday, I guess it would be a bit hard to find out who it is..  :dozing:

He can report you all he wants, but we're the ones who take action on the reports and he'll be the one getting in trouble for abusing the report system, not you, so I don't really see why you'd worry about it.

Yeah but I'm just a bit scared after a mod threatened to ban me.. thanks man :^: 

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:34 PM Edited by Nale Dixon, 27 February 2014 - 06:35 PM.

member.png

Thanks.

There are 100s or 1000s of people joining here everyday, I guess it would be a bit hard to find out who it is..  :dozing:

Yeah but I'm just a bit scared after a mod threatened to ban me.. thanks man :^:

Right, but now all I need to do is look in your threads for a guy who joined on January the 5th, who doesn't use grammar and is largely spamming your topic.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1064844108

Well this was not difficult.

• Tacymist likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

member.png

Thanks.

Right, but now all I need to do is look in your threads for a guy who joined on January the 5th, who doesn't use grammar and is largely spamming your topic.

If thats what you want to do, go ahead.

My question has been answered, moderators, please lock the thread :^: 

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Thanks Detective Nixon. We'll take it from here.

• gnad.1992, Andreas, Shah Sam and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users