Quantcast

» «
Photo

Business Update/Patch 1.11

506 replies to this topic

Poll: Business Update/Patch 1.11 (172 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your favorite car from the Business Update?

1. Albany Alpha (20 votes [11.63%])

Percentage of vote: 11.63%

2. Dinka Jester (56 votes [32.56%])

Percentage of vote: 32.56%

3. Grotti Turismo R (96 votes [55.81%])

Percentage of vote: 55.81%

Vote Guests cannot vote
D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

witcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

:cry:  With every DLC that R* releases I get more sad. 
Because, I dont have the f*cking internet on my old xbox.
And you know, to have it you gotta pay 69 euros (for the internet adapter or whatever is that bullsh*t) plus the month or year suscription...
  :sui:

no and no. you can use a cable to connect your xbox to the internet and you don't need Live Gold for download DLCs (Unless they are exclusive to Gold users, not the case here)
I actually use my Samsung Galaxy Pocket to download game patches and stuff. I usually buy R30 airtime and I get 150 megs from that from MTN. I can play games like Battlefield 3 lag free! And patches download incredibly fast with this phone!!

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

Considering it's being added via in game update again directly, I'd assume it's free at least for SP and cost a sh*tload in MP like the Valentines stuff.

Or it's added as a store update.

This. Every single "DLC" has been in the Store and had to be downloaded separate from the actual patch.

Not looking good. Think this is the start of the paid DLC packs.

I'm going to have to agree with you on this, I also have a feeling the Heists will cost a pretty penny since they know it's what everyone wants.

GTAV112
  • GTAV112

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

Does anyone of you have pictures of the cars from socialclub pictures?

because anyone had get pictures of the beach bum dlc cars too

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:22 PM

This is cool and all but how about some missions ey Rockstar?It`s getting kinda f*cking boring playing the same missions over and over and over and over and over and over again.

• Pastry likes this

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

Ok...Nice, give us more awesome vehicles.....Yet...Where do I have room to store them?

I don't understand why they can't give us more storage space.  That is the biggest problem with this game.  They give us car after car after car, but where can I possible keep storing these?  What I own now is the best ever, everything is filled.  4 car garages, safehouse garages, impound garages, hangers, helipads, marina docks.  I even used a save editor to store cars in my hangers or on my helipads, etc.  They really need to up the storage space if they want to continue giving us cars.

I am actually happy about this update and WILL update from Patch 1.08 that I been on for such a long time.  But like I said, I need storage space, god damnit.  Now I gotta decide what to get rid of that I have already modded and stored for such awesome vehicles like the Jester and Turismo.

So, when you store cars in the helipads/hangars, do they always respawn like planes? And what about mods?

Yes, they always respawn like the planes, helicopters, and boats.  What do you mean  "And what about mods?"

The customization added at LSC, do they stay after being lost/destroyed or is it like taking a DLC car from the garage?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:35 PM Edited by Militia, 27 February 2014 - 06:40 PM.

Ok...Nice, give us more awesome vehicles.....Yet...Where do I have room to store them?

I don't understand why they can't give us more storage space.  That is the biggest problem with this game.  They give us car after car after car, but where can I possible keep storing these?  What I own now is the best ever, everything is filled.  4 car garages, safehouse garages, impound garages, hangers, helipads, marina docks.  I even used a save editor to store cars in my hangers or on my helipads, etc.  They really need to up the storage space if they want to continue giving us cars.

I am actually happy about this update and WILL update from Patch 1.08 that I been on for such a long time.  But like I said, I need storage space, god damnit.  Now I gotta decide what to get rid of that I have already modded and stored for such awesome vehicles like the Jester and Turismo.

So, when you store cars in the helipads/hangars, do they always respawn like planes? And what about mods?

Yes, they always respawn like the planes, helicopters, and boats.  What do you mean  "And what about mods?"

The customization added at LSC, do they stay after being lost/destroyed or is it like taking a DLC car from the garage?

Oh I understand, now.  Yeah, the mods remain.  The vehicles will re-spawn and the mods will remain.  I have a Police Riot on Franklin's helipad, and the Bulletproof Tires and 100% armor upgrade, plus color change remain.  Always.

Then inside Franklin's hanger I have a fully modded Unmarked Cruiser and those mods also remain, and so does Trevor's FIB Buffalo in his hanger.

On Topic: Ok, I know what I will get rid of for these new vehicles.  Bring it on Rockstar.

Antaxi
  • Antaxi

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

i think its all for free, they're said-''The Business Update, coming next week on Tuesday March 4th to PSN and Xbox Live'' instead PlayStation Store and Xbox marketplace. but not sure for 100%

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

I might be f*cked then ^^^^

If this isn't a "Patch" that delivers the update, then I am f*cked.  MY PSN is disabled due to not knowing the password from an old account and switching ISP's, so when I ask for a new password, it sends it to a NON EXISTING email address.  So I can't even use Online Gameplay (which I am fine with, as I hate Online games) but if the new vehicles don't come in a Patch, then I am locked out forever with this stuff.

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Rockstar needs to be more clear about their vague announcements.

• blowtorchrepair likes this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

@militia

You don't have to replace anything. They will be in the d-pad list in your garage.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

:cry:  With every DLC that R* releases I get more sad. 
Because, I dont have the f*cking internet on my old xbox.
And you know, to have it you gotta pay 69 euros (for the internet adapter or whatever is that bullsh*t) plus the month or year suscription...
  :sui:

You can get updates and DLC for free without the need of the gold account, IIRC.

GTAV112
  • GTAV112

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

@militia

You don't have to replace anything. They will be in the d-pad list in your garage.

he is talking about online.

in online you have only on garage that can stoor 2/6/10 cars and has nothing with dpad where you can have all update vehicles

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by Militia, 27 February 2014 - 06:58 PM.

@militia

Yeah, I know, BUT if I want to fully mod them, you can't exactly put them back into the D-Pad list of vehicles because the mods won't remain on them.  You'd have to remove a vehicle out of the four slots in the garage to store it with the mods.  Which as I said already, I have everything filled, I don't have any room to store fully modded vehicles.

@militia

he is talking about online.

in online you have only on garage that can stoor 2/6/10 cars and has nothing with dpad where you can have all update vehicles

No, I am not talking about Online.  What I have in Single Player is completely filled, including Impound Garages.  I have no space, so I gotta get rid of vehicles to store a Turismo and Jester.  Also if the other Albany vehicle is nice, that too.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

Just noticed the pistol is a 1911. LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO IT. It's hideous. What's with all this crap? It barely looks like on at first sight!

That's because it isn't a 1911

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

Just noticed:

And stay tuned for details about our upcoming Business Update Event Weekend as well as more info to be revealed on future updates including Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and much more...

Flight School

Flight School

Flight School
  • TheGTAone and Bonnano like this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

Flight school sucks. I already have gold on all courses and I really don't want to do more.

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

Just noticed the pistol is a 1911. LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO IT. It's hideous. What's with all this crap? It barely looks like on at first sight!

That's because it isn't a 1911

What's it then? It looks a lot like one, look at the grip and the back.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:32 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 27 February 2014 - 07:33 PM.

Lol from what i have seen from this thread,it seems like People were dreaming about "Episodes from San Andreas" Boo f*cking hoo,never raise you hopes high,plus you guys have to remember we wouldnt be getting a GTA game in a long time,so you either appreciate GTAO and the free DLCs or Shut The F*ck Up.Damn i love the cars and weapon dlcs so far.

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

A business update?  Awesome, now maybe we'll be able to sell cars to each other online, or invest in the stock market, or...  

oh, it's just more car, plane and weapons skins with a misleading name?  got it...

:lol:

• Immigration, davetopper, Katve and 1 other like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by StingrayX, 28 February 2014 - 03:34 AM.

What the bloody hell? What kind of developers remove DLC packs over time? They are lucky payday is March 1st so I will be able to get the Valentine's pack. But what the f*ck? They are stupid.

On a more positive note, that Turismo looks decent and they did an okay job designing it. Time to burn all of those Cheetah's to make room for something that actually resembles a LaFerrari. The Alpha looks okay and the Jester better be good since it remains under wraps. Lets hope it looks like an LFA. :D
  • Bonnano and Luismy_MMD like this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

Seeing how it's basically like every other DLC we got, and they were free, I assume it'll be free.

However, I'm not gonna pass judgement until they announce it's free or what the price is.

People need to do the same.

Crucifying R* for small DLC that may (Key word there) cost something is just stupid when we don't know yet.

Wait until we get more info.

• Scaglietti likes this

MGgames100
  • MGgames100

*Placeholder Tug description*

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by xdd22, 27 February 2014 - 07:56 PM.

What the bloody hell? What kind of developers remove DLC packs over time? They are lucky payday is March 1st so I will be able to get the Valentine's pack. But what the f*ck? They are stupid.

They are not stupid. Because it is "Limited Edition", R* thinks people will buy money packs. Pure buissnes. (Sorry for English)

Jeone
  • Jeone

I don't like cats

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

Since is made by Dinka (honda if I am correct?) the car will possibly a honda nsx or possibly an integra

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

The Alpha looks okay and the Jester better be good since it remains under wraps. Lets hope it looks like an LFA. :D

I am sorry, I have missed something here.  I see the yellow Turismo, but what and where is the Albany Alpha?  is that the car in the picture behind the Turismo?  Or am I totally wrong.  I want to see the Turismo and Alpha!  Please show me! :)

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

if the ability to buy/own a second garage online were to come with this then that would be more encouraging...  my garages for both of my characters are full of cars which I've dropped big coin on for upgrades...  and I ain't movin' my drums to squeeze in another car.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

if the ability to buy/own a second garage online were to come with this then that would be more encouraging...  my garages for both of my characters are full of cars which I've dropped big coin on for upgrades...  and I ain't movin' my drums to squeeze in another car.

Lol, that is how I feel about Single Player, too.  I've got all the four car garages per character filled, including safehouse garages, impound garages, helipads, hangers, marina docks, and I still need an extra 10 spaces to store what I need...Not a good idea giving us numerous cars and not one single extra space to store vehicles.

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

Lol, that is how I feel about Single Player, too.  I've got all the four car garages per character filled, including safehouse garages, impound garages, helipads, hangers, marina docks, and I still need an extra 10 spaces to store what I need...Not a good idea giving us numerous cars and not one single extra space to store vehicles.

Going off topic again, but, is there a limit on how many vehicles you can store at the helipads/hangars?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:12 PM Edited by Militia, 27 February 2014 - 08:13 PM.

In a hanger, or on a helipad you can only have ONE item that is stolen (or save edited) in the hanger or on the helipad.  You can BUY other items, and just hit right on the D-Pad to use them from the list, but the moment you do so, say goodbye to whatever you had out on the helipad or in the hanger.  It's a horrible system.  Surely not one of Rockstar's finest implementations.....Almost reminds me how bad the game's storage space is.  f*cking pathetic.

Rockstar - "Here you go guys, more vehicles!"

All of us - "Thanks Rockstar, but you forgot that you limited us with only so many spots to save vehicles so what you are giving is is basically worthless."

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:15 PM Edited by StingrayX, 27 February 2014 - 09:38 PM.

The Alpha looks okay and the Jester better be good since it remains under wraps. Lets hope it looks like an LFA. :D

I am sorry, I have missed something here.  I see the yellow Turismo, but what and where is the Albany Alpha?  is that the car in the picture behind the Turismo?  Or am I totally wrong.  I want to see the Turismo and Alpha!  Please show me! :)
The Alpha is that ugly boxy red car to the left of the Turismo R.

Shame the Jester is a Dinka. Last time I checked, the Supra was a Toyota. This is what will happen:
- Either the Jester will be an NSX based car and the Toyota theme will be pissed out the window
- Or it will be an LFA/GT86 and the fact that it is a Dinka will only prove that the people in charge of the vehicles in V do not give a damn about the brands of cars anymore
  • MetalMilitia89 likes this

Bershka
  • Bershka

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:18 PM

So, the new cars will be sports cars? 

Thrill-seekers and weekend warriors can hop in any of three all-new, blazing fast sports cars: the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users