Quantcast

» «
Photo

Business Update/Patch 1.11

506 replies to this topic

Poll: Business Update/Patch 1.11 (171 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your favorite car from the Business Update?

1. Albany Alpha (20 votes [11.70%])

Percentage of vote: 11.70%

2. Dinka Jester (56 votes [32.75%])

Percentage of vote: 32.75%

3. Grotti Turismo R (95 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote
chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 27 February 2014 - 05:08 PM.

Wil be the dlc a paid or free one ?

They didn't say, the only way to truly know is to wait until we can actually download it.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:05 PM

Considering it's being added via in game update again directly, I'd assume it's free at least for SP and cost a sh*tload in MP like the Valentines stuff.
  • Antaxi likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Considering it's being added via in game update again directly, I'd assume it's free at least for SP and cost a sh*tload in MP like the Valentines stuff.

Or it's added as a store update.

• Antaxi likes this

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

It says "update", so it's free.

Matty256
  • Matty256

Adrenaline Ace

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom
  • R* Verified Race "The Gordo Run"

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

When will they ever give us a bigger garage? or a second one to buy, I kinda don't want to get rid of the cars i have now but i do want those cars as well :(

• Luuk' and Militia like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

Woohoo!

We're gonna get some sexy cars. We're gonna get some sexy cars. FU*K YEAH! SEXY CARS!

If they're free, that is.
  • Th3MaN1 and Luuk' like this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Nice hope the cars are free

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:21 PM Edited by Officer Ronson, 27 February 2014 - 05:23 PM.

I dont know why the cars should be free in online, afterall they're all super cars. However I do hope the Plane is atleast cheap, but whatever I spend most of my time in singleplayer so...

• TheAdmiester likes this

TheAdmiester
  • TheAdmiester

Saywha'?

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

I dont know why the cars should be free in online, afterall they're super cars.

I have $1.25m set aside for the new cars, the only thing I've yet to prepare is garage space. Hmmm....

Also, instead of being a Karin like the Toyota Supra version of the Jester would've been, it's now a Dinka. Could it possibly end up looking like GTASA's Infernus?

eluaah
  • eluaah

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

Seems like the Alpha is a Cadillac xts or something like that since it is an Albany car and if that is it behind the new Turismo then it definantely looks like some cadillac like that

cshllb
  • cshllb

Really awesome guy

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

I think it'll be less than the massacre items, as it's permanent. I think it's nice to see new content.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:30 PM Edited by Lil Jacob 27, 27 February 2014 - 05:31 PM.

That pistol looks quite sexy :D, can't wait to be owning noobs with it.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

Dinka Jester? Albany Alpha?

Way to piss on continuity, Rockstar.
  • Cutter De Blanc, Dbns_Finest and Bonnano like this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:35 PM Edited by mr. libs, 27 February 2014 - 05:36 PM.

R* f*cked us in the butt yet again. I was looking forward to at least creating missions in Online but they took A huge dump on my expectations.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

It should be Karin Jester.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

It seems like the Pistol is based off a compact 45 and the Rifle is a G36C

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

That pistol looks quite sexy :D, can't wait to be owning noobs with it.

Sexy? At first glance, maybe, but when you notice it's a 1911, it becomes hideous.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

Its the same pistol from SR3...
WW_kobra_lg.jpg
Gta is becoming like saints row lol

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

I don't even have enough space for a racing suv thanks to having a faggio. more cars to choose from is the last thing I need :(

Jeone
  • Jeone

S.H.A.R.P

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

I hope the jester is not a super car

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

Its the same pistol from SR3...
WW_kobra_lg.jpg
Gta is becoming like saints row lol

If anything, this is close to the Combat Pistol, because it looks nothing like the Heavy Pistol.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

Ok...Nice, give us more awesome vehicles.....Yet...Where do I have room to store them?

I don't understand why they can't give us more storage space.  That is the biggest problem with this game.  They give us car after car after car, but where can I possible keep storing these?  What I own now is the best ever, everything is filled.  4 car garages, safehouse garages, impound garages, hangers, helipads, marina docks.  I even used a save editor to store cars in my hangers or on my helipads, etc.  They really need to up the storage space if they want to continue giving us cars.

I am actually happy about this update and WILL update from Patch 1.08 that I been on for such a long time.  But like I said, I need storage space, god damnit.  Now I gotta decide what to get rid of that I have already modded and stored for such awesome vehicles like the Jester and Turismo.

• Luuk' likes this

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

Ok...Nice, give us more awesome vehicles.....Yet...Where do I have room to store them?

I don't understand why they can't give us more storage space.  That is the biggest problem with this game.  They give us car after car after car, but where can I possible keep storing these?  What I own now is the best ever, everything is filled.  4 car garages, safehouse garages, impound garages, hangers, helipads, marina docks.  I even used a save editor to store cars in my hangers or on my helipads, etc.  They really need to up the storage space if they want to continue giving us cars.

I am actually happy about this update and WILL update from Patch 1.08 that I been on for such a long time.  But like I said, I need storage space, god damnit.  Now I gotta decide what to get rid of that I have already modded and stored for such awesome vehicles like the Jester and Turismo.

So, when you store cars in the helipads/hangars, do they always respawn like planes? And what about mods?

eluaah
  • eluaah

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

Wonder what car the Jester is going to be based on now that it is a Dinka... Seeing how they have been with cars that have the same name that a car had in 3D era games I bet it wont even be a Supra, otherwise it would be a Karin car... Would have been so cool to have a nineties Supra but that is very unlikely now. Maybe it's the new Acura NSX?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

So, when you store cars in the helipads/hangars, do they always respawn like planes? And what about mods?

Yes, they always respawn like the planes, helicopters, and boats.  What do you mean  "And what about mods?"

• Luuk' likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

When will they ever give us a bigger garage? or a second one to buy, I kinda don't want to get rid of the cars i have now but i do want those cars as well :(

Yeah, this is my thoughts as well.  What I have now is the best ever.  And they continue giving great vehicles, but don't increase storage space.  Like...Uhhh...What are they doing here?  This is pissing me off, actually.

Out of any f*cking DLC on the face of this earth, all I want to ask for is more storage space.  It's f*cking wack having to get rid of vehicles just to make room for others especially after I spent so much time modding them with Pearlescent paints and the likes.  I have enough cash, that is no problem, but the problem is the lack of space to store such vehicles....f*cking A!

• Matty256, Bonnano and Luuk' like this

GTAV112
  • GTAV112

Street Cat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

The cars are just epic, i will buy them directly :D

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

Or it's added as a store update.

This. Every single "DLC" has been in the Store and had to be downloaded separate from the actual patch.

Not looking good. Think this is the start of the paid DLC packs.

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

Since I have nothing to contribute, I will provide you with a GIF representing my excitement. 

1116.gif

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

Well...There goes my fully modded Sultan, Elegy RH8, Schwartzer, Cognoscenti Cabrio, Ocelot F620, and Zion.  Need that Jester and Turismo for sure.  I gotta once again re-do all my garages for each character.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users