Quantcast

» «
Photo

Business Update/Patch 1.11

506 replies to this topic

Poll: Business Update/Patch 1.11 (171 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your favorite car from the Business Update?

1. Albany Alpha (20 votes [11.70%])

Percentage of vote: 11.70%

2. Dinka Jester (56 votes [32.75%])

Percentage of vote: 32.75%

3. Grotti Turismo R (95 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote
DutchGangsta
  • DutchGangsta

Sup

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

Vestra is underrated. =)

• Militia likes this

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

and..i find something...zodpgy.png There are only 3 websited updated with cars...and in the update (bussines) i found warstock and docktease. :p

• Militia likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 05 March 2014 - 08:04 PM.

and..i find something...

-image-

There are only 3 websited updated with cars...and in the update (bussines) i found warstock and docktease. :p

Could be something in textures. When I opened them, they were corrupt so I don't know.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

I sure hope some more military stuff comes in a DLC, having the Hydra would be pretty badass, too.  The Lazer will do, though, if the Hydra never comes.

The police vehicles are a bit wacky, too.  Those FIB Grangers carrying NOOSE on the side of them...Well, those should come at 5 stars.  Not 4.  At 4 stars, imo, they should have a REAL NOOSE vehicle, instead of the FIB Granger carrying NOOSE.  In GTA IV, there was the NOOSE Patriot.  I think that should return and NOT have any NOOSE hanging out off the side of the vehicle like they do with the FIB Granger SUV.  I'd love to have 6 star wanted level, as well, like every other GTA game had.  Not sure why it changed and the game was dumbed down more for a casual gamer...

• DutchGangsta and Perfect Blade xD like this

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

and some beach bum..(patch) 33kgjyu.jpg  :/

• Militia likes this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:30 PM

I sure hope some more military stuff comes in a DLC, having the Hydra would be pretty badass, too.  The Lazer will do, though, if the Hydra never comes.

The police vehicles are a bit wacky, too.  Those FIB Grangers carrying NOOSE on the side of them...Well, those should come at 5 stars.  Not 4.  At 4 stars, imo, they should have a REAL NOOSE vehicle, instead of the FIB Granger carrying NOOSE.  In GTA IV, there was the NOOSE Patriot.  I think that should return and NOT have any NOOSE hanging out off the side of the vehicle like they do with the FIB Granger SUV.  I'd love to have 6 star wanted level, as well, like every other GTA game had.  Not sure why it changed and the game was dumbed down more for a casual gamer...

5 stars is a new trend in the Genre,and it started with GTA 5,i also saw that in Watchdogs.GTA starts a trend and other games follows anyway how is Police Hangar out of their vehicle Wacky? I think it cool,realistic and tactical.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

Well Militia the vehicles in IV mostly belonged to Inmigration autorithies, and the removal of a star wasnt to please casual people. It was because after IV it was kinda rendered useless as the Army cannot attack the player due to the Posses Commitus act (or however was it called).

The FIB Granger acts as an unmarked vehicle, so it could belong to anything amongst those lines and in real life the LAPD doesnt depend on homeland security to deal with their problems, they're the birthplace for SWAT.

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

the warstock rpf contains: IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2hi3v5u.jpg[/IMG] :/

2hi3v5u.jpg

• Militia likes this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

I heard that with this update,the game have got more darker in night like IV,someone pls tell me this isnt true?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:46 PM Edited by Militia, 05 March 2014 - 08:48 PM.

5 stars is a new trend in the Genre,and it started with GTA 5,i also saw that in Watchdogs.GTA starts a trend and other games follows anyway how is Police Hangar out of their vehicle Wacky? I think it cool,realistic and tactical.

How it not?  Where do you see guys hanging off of vehicles going 90 mph holding on with one hand and shooting a machine gun with another?....It's just downright retarded if you ask me.  Oh, don't forget the 99.8% accuracy, too and the curving bullets they shoot at you when in a plane doing a barrel roll.

Well Militia the vehicles in IV mostly belonged to Inmigration autorithies, and the removal of a star wasnt to please casual people. It was because after IV it was kinda rendered useless as the Army cannot attack the player due to the Posses Commitus act (or however was it called).

The FIB Granger acts as an unmarked vehicle, so it could belong to anything amongst those lines and in real life the LAPD doesnt depend on homeland security to deal with their problems, they're the birthplace for SWAT.

Yeah?  Is that it?  Some law was passed so the military can't come after you?  Still, this is a video game and not to mention not ALL of GTA V is realistic, I would of loved a more FUN game play than one that was dedicated to REAL life.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

Well there has always been a law that does not allow the Army to go after a single person and enforce law enforcement duties. For them to be able to do that they need to have the permission from a governor.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by Militia, 05 March 2014 - 10:02 PM.

Well there has always been a law that does not allow the Army to go after a single person and enforce law enforcement duties. For them to be able to do that they need to have the permission from a governor.

Still this isn't real life, and having fun in a video game is always much more appealing to me than real life nonsense.  Fun > Realism anyday.

Military came after you in III, VC, SA.  Not in IV, but there also wasn't any planes in IV.  So I expect since the map was based off of New York City, and there were Terrorist Attacks and all in 2001, they probably didn't include planes or any explosion type of things, like Rhino Tanks and Fighter Jets.  They brought the military back in GTA V including Jets, Tanks, Attack Chopper, Lazer, Annihilator, etc.  But I am still not understanding the logic of 5 stars instead of 6.  It's tradition to have the army coming after you.

Even if the NOOSE Patriot belonged to Immigration, or whatever, it still carried NOOSE officers.  If they want to keep the system they have now, then at least change the FIB SUV Granger into the NOOSE SUV Granger.  It's not the FIB that is actually coming after you, it's NOOSE.  The name given to the car is just kinda silly, imo.  I'd like to see a specific vehicle instead, dedicated just for the NOOSE, and then another vehicle, like the FIB Buffalo dedicated just for the FIB.  So changing the name for that FIB SUV Granger is only logical imo, if it's carrying NOOSE officers...

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Laying low in Alderney City

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:59 PM

Vestra is underrated. =)

I feel like a bird when I fly it, which is to say I have to make a slight effort to keep it airborne. 

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:45 PM

As long as there are finally frequent heli spawns and helis being permanent as some of the helipads it would be great for online. As a rather low level online player it sucks that I still cant f*cking do the missions requiring helos properly. Also want to fly around and improve flying skill properly. Which is impossible at times.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

I just used the Jester to win a Race i am loving it,same with the Turismo R
  • GTARACER93 likes this

Justicescooby
  • Justicescooby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:08 PM Edited by Justicescooby, 06 March 2014 - 02:17 PM.

Valentine's DLC is released -

Me: Sweet! I can make Michael look like a mobster.
Rockstar: Haha, nope! Clothes are only in multiplayer :p

Business DLC is released -
Me: Sweet! I can get some awesome new suits for my characters!
Rockstar: Haha, nope! Clothes are in multiplayer only :p

Whatever, Rockstar. I'm done with this greedy company. I will not buy any DLC they charge you for, or any future GTA games (Except V on the PC so we can mod our own clothes into freaking single player.) I can only imagine how easy it is to add clothes to single player. If they can add cars and planes, then they can easily add clothes.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

FYI You can get the plane in singleplayer.

Justicescooby
  • Justicescooby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:11 PM Edited by Justicescooby, 06 March 2014 - 02:11 PM.

Where? You can't buy it.

Quote button isn't working for me.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

It's in all 3 protagonist's hangars, just select Vestra the way you normally would select any other plane in your hangar. 

• Blood-Is-in-Diamond likes this

Justicescooby
  • Justicescooby

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

Ah, I see. Hm. I shall edit my post to remove the plane comment.

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by lol232, 06 March 2014 - 02:26 PM.

Whatever, Rockstar. I'm done with this greedy company. I will not buy any DLC they charge you for, or any future GTA games (Except V on the PC so we can mod our own clothes into freaking single player.) I can only imagine how easy it is to add clothes to single player. If they can add cars and planes, then they can easily add clothes.

Wow they released a free DLC they're so greedy. :O

Also, they didn't remove V-Day DLC (Gusenberg Sweeper and Roosevelt) from SP unlike MP.

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:30 PM

I can understand your frustration. But R* Is focusing in MP a little bit more... I was very angry about this, but I just accepted that. Now I am just happy for what I get, instead of showing my frustration all the time. The same wil happen to you, one day.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:24 PM

Yeah. I really wish they'd start releasing some of the clothing and masks and stuff for Single Player too. Honestly, I don't even play Online much. So there's no point in me wasting time getting money, just to buy some new dlc clothes for my Online character.

Although the DLC IS free, so it's not like you've had to buy anything yet.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

Vestra is underrated. =)

I feel like a bird when I fly it, which is to say I have to make a slight effort to keep it airborne. 

I actually REALLY like the Vestra and think it handles flawlessly.  I still prefer the Lazer over it, because of the Lazer's speed, plus it's guns/rockets it has will always be better than a jet without these features, imo.

What do you mean it's difficult to keep it airborne?  I am trying to understand what you mean, as this plane, like all the other planes in V, fly the same.  The smaller ones like the Vestra, Mallard, and Lazer, though, are easier to maneuver since they are more agile, they lift up quickly, they drop down quickly...But you can easily keep it level soaring through the sky.

I won't lie, I had trouble LANDING it, but not flying it.  With the Lazer, as most people don't know, you can land it while going full speed.  You don't have to apply the brakes until your wheels are on the ground.  Whereas this Vestra, I tried doing that, and it's wheels hit the ground and the plane actually bounced off the ground and made me airborne again.  Then I lowered it, and bounced off the ground, yet again.  Finally when the wheels hit the ground the third time, it stayed on the ground and slowly came to a stop.  Granted, I only flew it once and didn't bother slowing down in the air coming into the airport to land.  Maybe this plane you gotta do that, unlike the Lazer.  I'll test it out some more.  But yeah, overall this plane is AWESOME, along with the three new vehicles, including the Alpha.

I actually love the Alpha from a side view, and the back view.  The front is kinda meh, but I don't mind it.  It drifts AMAZING, too.  The Jester is a very nice looking car from all angles, and also drifts like a champ.  The Turismo R is also a wicked looking car from all angles.  Very pleased with what they gave us in the DLC (minus the bugs, that always happen after a patch).  Despite the Turismo R's traction, when drifting it's my LEAST favorite out of the three new vehicles.  I can drift fine, but the tail end usually likes to slide a bit more than the front end, which makes you have to play around with the L3 joystick to get it to drift flawlessly, whereas the other two vehicles grip and slide equally in the front and back.

All in all this DLC gets a 10/10.

The guns are kinda meh, and I rather use my AP Pistol over the Heavy Pistol, or any Pistol for that matter, and I'd rather use my Advanced Rifle than the Special Carbine.  Still decent additions to the weapon wheel.  The Sweeper might be my favorite, though.  That, and the Combat MG for the win.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:11 PM Edited by killahmatic, 07 March 2014 - 05:21 AM.

This update didn't blow me away like the VDay pack did. Its still a great addition overall. I can never be against free content.

I'm not a big fan of any of these "business" cars, but its still nice to have that variety. If I want Franklin to be a racecar driver, the Jester and Turismo are good. Same with the weapons, nothing special, but variety is nice, more is always better. 

The jet is pretty cool, I kind of consider it the Cuban 800 of jets. A solid flyer. 

I do wish we had the IV Turismo. The Turismo was to IV what the Cheetah was to VC. 

I give this DLC a 7/10. Its just not for me. Again, I'm always happy to have free content added, but personally, I'd like to see something like a Muscle Car pack with a few cars, a weapon, and new singleplayer clothes or haircuts, or a military pack would be awesome.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:16 PM Edited by Militia, 06 March 2014 - 06:17 PM.

I do wish we had the IV Turismo, though.  

Yeah, the Turismo R is NOT the Turismo for me.  I rather call it the "Cheetah 2" or something.  The Turismo = GTA IV's Turismo.  I have one saved at one of my safehouses in IV, though.  So I am ok with it not being in GTA V.  But when I heard the "Turismo" was coming back, I thought it would be a copy/paste job of the Turismo from GTA IV or something very similar looking to that, so I was disappointed to find a similar looking Cheetah with a Turismo name, but nevertheless, I actually LOVE the Turismo R.  It's my favorite car in the game, actually, next to the Carbonizzare.  I really like the Grotti cars in this game.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:19 PM

I didn't really care for the cars.. But the G3 lookalike rifle and the pistol are awesome. And the Vestra... f*ck! Perfect plane! Just lack some guns on it haha.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

I'm living in High Pressure Days.

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

It's a shame that Rockstar patched the BMX Flying Glitch, it was the most fun I've ever had on Online with my friends. We spent a good 3 hours competing against each other to see if we could get from Mt Chiliad to Los Santos (I got to about Mirror Park). 

RIP BMX Flying Glitch - January 2014 to March 2014.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Laying low in Alderney City

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:20 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 06 March 2014 - 10:24 PM.

Well, I was f*cking about with the new stuff yesterday...

The Alpha is a beast. I haven't been able to destroy it no matter how hard I drive it. I died a few times but the car was fine. Doesn't even suffer much of a performance loss after 30 or so head on collisions. Franklin's Alpha: http://rsg.ms/1gdiGkF 

The Jester is awesome looking, but not particularly interesting to drive. 

The Vestra... I think it's the jet engines that I don't like on it. I feel like I'm trying to fly a prop plane, but it doesn't quite act like one. I always feel like the nose is trying to point at the ground. It's not, but it feels like it is. Maybe because it's little and fast, but heavy. Kinda reminds me of a Velum with a jet engine (not in the shape, but how it flies). I actually found landing it to be the funnest part. It's so small that it can land perfectly on the freeway. The fact that it jumps helped, I was able to dodge traffic because of that.  http://rsg.ms/1gdhJc8 

I was using the Special Carbine because it looks cool, but the Heavy Pistol is worthless. I'm also stuck with it, so there's yet another weapon I'm not going to use that  I have to sift through while driving. Have to push square like 400 times to get to the sticky bombs. Ugh. Enough with the crap weapons Rockstar. 

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:44 PM

The heavy pistol is only worthless if you don't like pistols. It is useful, specially in MP, considering it has the highest damage rate of all weapons excluding the shotguns/sniper/explosives/minigun/CE exclusive Deagle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users