Photo

Latest News: The Business Update | Out now for PS3 & 360 |

1,045 replies to this topic
cattafett
  • cattafett

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

soz if this has already been asked but are the things in this DLC temporary like the Valentine's Day stuff or is it here for good

Here for good. :^:

sweet no need to rush out and get them then...

at least till tomorrow

• Themonsterhunter and doser_ like this

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Wow, I can't believe how easy it is to please some of the people in the GTA5 community.  This sounds like just another car/weapon DLC...Where the hell is the new game content?  We need new things to do....like heists, the mission creator(co-ops)....and more things to DO with that money we get from grinding...like more garage space, new mansions, businesses we own.  This game is lacking in new things to DO, yet so many of you are happy getting just a few new cars and weapons.

Glad to see I'm not the only person on here with all my brain cells intact.

No you're just fellow brats who can't make fun for themselves.

Just had a meet with 15 other players from this forum and had a blast.

Not R*s fault you suck at making your own fun.

I always get a kick out of kiddies that are happy with just making up things to do and calling it content.  Sorry kid, but I've done the whole "hang out with friends and make our own fun" crap long enough.  The only people that can keep doing that sh*t over and over are easily entertained and slow minded.  The games that have been doing Online for years now KNOW how to do this online stuff...you keep coming out with GAMEPLAY CONTENT and keep adding new things to do with your money.  The fact that it's been 6 months and still we haven't seen new gameplay elements is horrible on rockstars part.  They have no clue how to keep a game going and keep players playing the game.  Having a new car and playing hide and seek with your little friends is lame as hell.  

livejoker
  • livejoker

Not Vegan, Will Eat Sausage

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:03 AM Edited by livejoker, 05 March 2014 - 01:04 AM.

Wow, I can't believe how easy it is to please some of the people in the GTA5 community.  This sounds like just another car/weapon DLC...Where the hell is the new game content?  We need new things to do....like heists, the mission creator(co-ops)....and more things to DO with that money we get from grinding...like more garage space, new mansions, businesses we own.  This game is lacking in new things to DO, yet so many of you are happy getting just a few new cars and weapons.

I always get a kick out of kiddies that are happy with just making up things to do and calling it content.  Sorry kid, but I've done the whole "hang out with friends and make our own fun" crap long enough.  The only people that can keep doing that sh*t over and over are easily entertained and slow minded.  The games that have been doing Online for years now KNOW how to do this online stuff...you keep coming out with GAMEPLAY CONTENT and keep adding new things to do with your money.  The fact that it's been 6 months and still we haven't seen new gameplay elements is horrible on rockstars part.  They have no clue how to keep a game going and keep players playing the game.  Having a new car and playing hide and seek with your little friends is lame as hell.  

So the whole point of GTA, which is freeroam, is stupid and for kids?

I actually agreed with your original post but the latest one you made makes you look like a complete dick. A lot of people roleplay and its present in most games with some sort of freeroam.

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:22 AM Edited by HiddenStreet, 05 March 2014 - 01:27 AM.

Overall, a pretty swell update.

Things that intrigued me:

tailored suit jackets

colored ties

new long/short parted hairstyles

new shoe options

Turismo (albeit, I can't afford to buy one)

Still waiting on heists, though. HURRY UP, ROCKSTAR!

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 05 March 2014 - 02:39 AM.

Do you understand the concept of "sandbox game?"'

There's a ton of crap to do.

thafablifee46
  • thafablifee46

punk ass bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

all this business stuff is nice but i think the next dlc pack is going to be gang/street crime related .. or im hoping so , im kinda into baggy jeans and fitted caps rather than slacks and top hats lol 

R* make it happen 

• LukeMayhem likes this

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:33 AM

Couldn't be happier with this DLC, i've got to say. Bought all three cars last night and love them all, especially the Jester. 

The Special Carbine and Heavy Pistol are absolutely devastating too. When I was playing Online last night, the servers were really busy, so it obviously worked. Great work by Rockstar.

Stealie
  • Stealie

Fear & Loathing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

What happened to my Gussenberg streetsweeper? I thought we got to keep everything we purchased in the valentines pack.

• livejoker likes this

JonWal
  • JonWal

PSN

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

What class are the Jester and Turismo in? Im guessing Jester (Sports) and Turismo (Super) ?#

How do they rate against an ElegyRH8 and an Entity

bangbangyouredead
  • bangbangyouredead

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

I'm sorry but I'm guessing you only think that because you are the slow minded one and you haven't tried GTA Online to the extent that others have. Surely someone who spends time with their friends and finds plenty of stuff to do on the game is open minded and imaginative? If you think that's bad then you're a silly man. 

KingAlfthegreat
  • KingAlfthegreat

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

I thought the jesta was going to look like a classic skyline  :cry:

LesterMO
  • LesterMO

Lester the Molester

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

Why does Rockstar want so much of our hard earned fake dosh?  :facedesk:

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

Where did the sun go?

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:58 PM

I really hope the do a gangsta themed dlc, I enjoy what they have released but I really want some more urban hip hop type clothing

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

I really hope the do a gangsta themed dlc, I enjoy what they have released but I really want some more urban hip hop type clothing

Yeah I hope so too even though I probably won't wear much of it. For a game like GTA, all the clothes you can buy are very tame. Nothing that makes you look like a thug.

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

Where did the sun go?

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

Yeah I hope so too even though I probably won't wear much of it. For a game like GTA, all the clothes you can buy are very tame. Nothing that makes you look like a thug.

yeah, and it doesn't have to be completely crazy, just some more basketball jerseys and baseball t's. maybe different jeans that can be worn with a sag, just stuff that doesn't look like something a whiteboy would wear..
  • Kampioen likes this

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Looking at you, Mission/Heist failing Randoms

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:06 AM

During the weekend the jobs will pay more

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

Yeah, Jester is a sports (performance on par with Carbonizarre however the Jester has better traction and braking). 

Turismo is Super... I'm not convinced by it though. Took my Cheetah out for a run yesterday and honestly thought it was better than the Turismo. 

And yeah, I think everyone is missing the Gusenberg Sweeper. It's already been reported, here:- https://support.rock...tle-Update-1-11 - In fact, it's the second result (plus others) if you google "Gusenberg Sweeper". 

So hopefully we'll have it back. 

iMPAK540
  • iMPAK540

[OBFL]Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

Does anyone have a full list of the new jobs?

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:11 PM Edited by Gaffa, 06 March 2014 - 08:24 PM.

Just to let you guys know, I've just entered GTA Online to find that my Gusenberg Sweeper had returned. 

Now to teach that bitch a lesson for leaving me! Hehe. 

Edit:- 

Update: The issue with the Gusenberg Sweeper missing from the weapon inventory has been resolved. In order to re-enable access to this weapon in your inventory, you'll need to reboot GTAV and load back into GTA Online with each character that previously had the weapon in their inventory. So, if you have more than one character that had the Gusenberg, you'll need to repeat this process of rebooting the console for each of your characters. You’ll also need to go to Ammunation to re-apply any gun mods you had for the Gusenberg, but you will not be charged again for components you had already purchased.

• livejoker likes this

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Wow Rockstar, your favoritism towards GTAO is such a slap in the face to the only people that matter (single player people). Can't believe you treat your foundation of players aka the ones who made you like some dog being thrown some of the left over scraps of what you hand to GTAO. Sure the new guns and sh*t are nice but why can't you add those haircuts, clothes, and tatts for the SP people?? These cash cards are ruining everything you have built and your really starting to look like a bunch of greed ridden sh*ts that just got off the phone with EA. 

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/rockstargames

they are livestreaming right now. there is lazlow and other two guys from rockstar.

Killing Babelyy
  • Killing Babelyy

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:53 AM Edited by Killing Babelyy, 08 March 2014 - 03:55 AM.

Been playing a few weeks now. Beat offline an decided to try.

I am now lvl 41 and I have done the same missions about 40 times now. I'm not so much into buying all the cars an stuff, I have franks buffalo and a majestic apartment. When I meet new people and we free roam all we can really do is blow sh*t up and try and find something to do. But even that gets boring after awhile.

I haven't logged in for a few days because I know it'll either be coveted RR top fun 123 and the same Gerald Trevor missions as level 10.

Need new MISSIONS. I can only dress my hoe up so nice and stare at her doing the same sh*t all the time.

It feels like when I played WoW in vanilla got lvl 60 and sat in org looking at myself waiting for a once a week raid or waiting for sh*t to happen.

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

Im glad people keep buying cash cards, I'd rather they do that than myself have to pay $4.99 for each of these aesthetic dlcs. If a big gameplay dlc arrives then ill probably spend real money on that but hopefully they intertwine gta cash into it so I dont have to.
Thanks to all those willing to fork over the cash so I dont have to!

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:08 AM

Been playing a few weeks now. Beat offline an decided to try.
I am now lvl 41 and I have done the same missions about 40 times now. I'm not so much into buying all the cars an stuff, I have franks buffalo and a majestic apartment. When I meet new people and we free roam all we can really do is blow sh*t up and try and find something to do. But even that gets boring after awhile.
I haven't logged in for a few days because I know it'll either be coveted RR top fun 123 and the same Gerald Trevor missions as level 10.
Need new MISSIONS. I can only dress my hoe up so nice and stare at her doing the same sh*t all the time.
It feels like when I played WoW in vanilla got lvl 60 and sat in org looking at myself waiting for a once
a week raid or waiting for sh*t to happen.

Wpvp back in vanilla was the sh*t.

jpfrizzle
  • jpfrizzle

GSF4Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

What I'm patiently waiting for is, the Los Santos Zombie Apocalypse(DLC) to happen. I know I know, you're probably gonna laugh at me and call me crazy but I believe it will happen.

• PotatoMan54 likes this

PotatoMan54
  • PotatoMan54

Edwordo

• Members

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

What I'm patiently waiting for is, the Los Santos Zombie Apocalypse(DLC) to happen. I know I know, you're probably gonna laugh at me and call me crazy but I believe it will happen.

I absolutely agree. Good to see I'm not the only one.

• jpfrizzle likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users