• This topic is locked This topic is locked
347 replies to this topic
ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

Iirc Michael had to townhop constantly due to robbing banks. Why would he be in north yankton again in 2004 if this takes place before the Ludendorff heist from V?

Maybe Michael had just settled there, but they hadn't though of robbing the bank yet, or they just haven't got to it, so he does some menial jobs and such.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

Iirc Michael had to townhop constantly due to robbing banks. Why would he be in north yankton again in 2004 if this takes place before the Ludendorff heist from V?

I always thought he lived in Ludendorff and committed his crimes out of town.

I doubt you reach the top of the FBI's (or FIB's) most wanted list just for knocking off a few small town banks in the upper midwest around where you live, though. I know he went to Carcer City at some point in time.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Is pepsi okay?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:57 PM

I doubt you reach the top of the FBI's (or FIB's) most wanted list just for knocking off a few small town banks in the upper midwest around where you live, though. I know he went to Carcer City at some point in time.

That was his first job iirc.

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

He robbed his first bank in 1988 in Carcer City. His tombstone says he was born 1965, making him around his mid thirties during the late 90's early 2000's.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

He robbed his first bank in 1988 in Carcer City. His tombstone says he was born 1965, making him around his mid thirties during the late 90's early 2000's.

I thought he was born in 1968? Everyone says he's 45 in GTA 5. Lester, Jimmy, etc.

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:13 PM

I thought he was born in 1968? Everyone says he's 45 in GTA 5. Lester, Jimmy, etc.

There's a discrepancy, everyone says he's 45, but his tombstone says that he was born in '65, making his age 48. Maybe Rockstar overlooked this? 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

There's a discrepancy, everyone says he's 45, but his tombstone says that he was born in '65, making his age 48. Maybe Rockstar overlooked this? 

It's very most likely an overlook from Rockstar, but it seems like an odd thing for Rockstar to overlook. But then again, Rockstar probably didn't put much thought into the protagonist's ages. Michael's 45/48, Franklin was presumed to be born in 1988, and Trevor's birthyear is unknown.

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

I just thought of this, will there be wildlife? I'm not even sure if that's possible in GTA IV. It'd be pretty cool as there's a lot of country in NY. It'd actually give you something to do.

Keith Ward
  • Keith Ward

Mark Ass Bitch Punk Trick Busta Fool

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:38 AM

Carcer City is based largely on Detroit and Chicago, and as we know: North Yankton is based on North Dakota. All technically part of the midwest...

If Michael stole enough money from each heist, he could probably wait a few months/years between heists. Who's to say that he didn't just move to Ludendorff after a big heist in another state? When the money starts to dry up, cue the start of GTAV.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:18 AM

Carcer City is based largely on Detroit and Chicago, and as we know: North Yankton is based on North Dakota. All technically part of the midwest...

If Michael stole enough money from each heist, he could probably wait a few months/years between heists. Who's to say that he didn't just move to Ludendorff after a big heist in another state? When the money starts to dry up, cue the start of GTAV.

I always assumed Michael lived in Ludendorff and robbed banks in the surrounding cities blind and then went back to Ludendorff. When you go to think about it, it makes sense to keep a low profile. Hell, I you were a federal agent investigating a robbery in Wisconsin, last place you'd think to look is a trailer park in North Yankton, right?

Not only that but Michael met Amanda at a strip club and evidently they grew onto eachoter, eventually getting married. So either Amanda's willing to marry any schmuck who's willing to ask or Michael stuck around to get sweet on her. They might've moved around though. If it was specifically mentioned in a friend outing with Amanda or anyone else, I haven't heard it yet.

Keith Ward
  • Keith Ward

Mark Ass Bitch Punk Trick Busta Fool

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:33 AM

It's a nice sentiment, but I'm sure Amanda was only interested in Michael because he seemed rich and successful. Trust me, anyone who takes their clothes off for money is only interested in the money.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:37 AM

It's a nice sentiment, but I'm sure Amanda was only interested in Michael because he seemed rich and successful. Trust me, anyone who takes their clothes off for money is only interested in the money.

That's a theory. I can't recall of strippers marrying their customers just because of their money though, and I know that in V, once Amanda and the kids move out, Amanda calls Franklin and asks if Michael's doing fine.

Meh, it's probably for the kids, though.

TJGM
  • TJGM

James May is the best May!

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:54 AM

Annndddddddddddddd.. he's banned. GG Naz, cya again soon buddy.
  • universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:59 AM

Yep.

Later on John, or Naz, or Shakingass, or whatever other usernames you have for him. I guess that was another "conversion culture" mod that went down the drain due to it's creator being banned *cough*OmexR*cough*. And even if he wasn't banned, would the mod still be playable?

I guess it's for the greater good in the long run. NGclan can reclaim the title for his Ludendorff mod for one, I can stop worrying about poking at this one and work on my mod, and John, who knows where he'll be?

TJGM
  • TJGM

James May is the best May!

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:02 AM

and John, who knows where he'll be?

Most likely here..

f74e49747e0262465fa010adaa11e0d6.png

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:11 AM Edited by ssbawesome, 13 March 2014 - 02:11 AM.

Wait a second. Can someone inform me on what just happened?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:17 AM

Wait a second. Can someone inform me on what just happened?

He just got banned. My guess is for Naz/John opening up his I believe 8th account on here, with all the previous ones being banned prior.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:44 AM

hold on, talked to naze on FB... he said hes makin a new account and will be back here... and that this mod lives

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users