100% in GTA?

3 replies to this topic
Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

Is there any collectables or anything you collect to get 100% in GTA 1? I'm only asking because I haven't played in about 5 years, I'm also curious to know, because if not I guess just finishing the missions counts as 100% completion. :lol:

Molotok
  • Molotok

K.G.B. Agent

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

Is there any collectables or anything you collect to get 100% in GTA 1? I'm only asking because I haven't played in about 5 years, I'm also curious to know, because if not I guess just finishing the missions counts as 100% completion. :lol:

If you pause the game with F6 then you see that there is a counter for missions and found secrets (kill frenzies). Those secrets don´t need to be completed as far as I know, so it should be enough to just "collect" them to count. There is no definition of percentage but logically 100% would be completing all missions and finding all secrets.

• Travís. likes this

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

If you pause the game with F6 then you see that there is a counter for missions and found secrets (kill frenzies). Those secrets don´t need to be completed as far as I know, so it should be enough to just "collect" them to count. There is no definition of percentage but logically 100% would be completing all missions and finding all secrets.

Oh alright, looks like i'm playing GTA 1 and 2 again!

Thanks. :^:

StealthNinja72
  • StealthNinja72

Doge

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

^This

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users