123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:52 AM

I know how to change hats and glasses of player with

GTA.Game.LocalPlayer.Skin.SetPropIndex(PedProp.UNKNOWN_0,HatsIndex);

GTA.Game.LocalPlayer.Skin.SetPropIndex(PedProp.UNKNOWN_1, GlassesIndex);

Some ped if we put the wrong HatsIndex or GlassesIndex can cause game crash. I know it's possible to get the total amount of hats or glasses (SNT can do it, but SNT is not open source).

If you know how to, help me plz :)

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

not sure this is how snt does it but u can just do...

try
{
    Game.LocalPlayer.Skin.SetPropIndex(PedProp.UNKNOWN_0, HatsIndex);
}
catch (Exception) { }

it will prevent bad values being set

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:04 AM

actually, my game get crashed when I try to change hat of the ped "F_O_PHARBRON_01" (old women around Luis' neighborhood and she doesn't have any hats, but some other peds don't have hat but it wouldn't crash) and

"try
{
Game.LocalPlayer.Skin.SetPropIndex(PedProp.UNKNOWN_0, HatsIndex);
}
catch (Exception) { }" doesn't prevent this from crashing. Can you test that?

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

ok ill test it, i use in my script to cusomize peds but i guess ill have to test with that ped ur trying to use

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:25 AM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 03 March 2014 - 02:21 PM.

ok i tested and i set values for PedProps1, i used values 0-7 and none crashed the game on the same ped ur using

and yeah PEDPROPS0 crashes, im guessing these files are missing for this ped... probably have to make an edit to componentpeds.img to make it work

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:50 AM

ok i tested and i set values for PedProps1, i used values 0-7 and none crashed the game on the same ped ur using

and yeah pedprops1 crashes, im guessing these files are missing for this ped... probably have to make an edit to componentpeds.img to make it work

Actually, the game only crashes when we try to change (wear) the hat for that old woman (F_O_PHARBRON_01), the glasses won't crash anything.

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:20 PM

Yeah it's a typo props 0 crashes I meant to say and yeah u probably would need to edit the ped props.img or component ped's.img I'm not sure good luck

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:03 AM

Yeah it's a typo props 0 crashes I meant to say and yeah u probably would need to edit the ped props.img or component ped's.img I'm not sure good luck

Nope, the only thing I need is find the way to get the total amount of hats of a ped.

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:15 AM

Nope, the only thing I need is find the way to get the total amount of hats of a ped.

by knowing how to reverse video games if there isnt a native function made for it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users