Stop closing threads just because you feel like it

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic
codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:51 AM Edited by codename_duchess, 27 February 2014 - 11:54 AM.

I don't know why anyone would have anything against moonshield and Sivispacem unless criminal level stupidity is their crime. As a matter of fact I can't say I've seen either of them out of turn in their moderating duties at all, they seem pretty lenient comparatively.

Ok, I'm kinda pissed at Moonshield because he gave me a warning a couple of days ago but sivispacem?
There's a reason an amazing .gif is hidden in spoiler tags in my sig.

You have a grudge against me because I asked you to remove a three megabyte gif image from your signature? Which you still haven't done, by the way. Its okay, done it now. 

It would be nice if this thread doesn't get closed or derailed due to this

You are aware that hiding it in spoiler tags means it's still rendered by the browser?

I've asker before, I'll ask again. Get it under a meg and then I might let you keep it. Maximum 3G data charges in the UK are 40p per megabyte, how about we start invoicing you £1.20 every time we see one of your posts?

Well, this is getting a bit "handbags at dawn" now. Sounds like this is a personal issue between you guys, so why not keep it to PM's?

Be nice to not have this thread locked/closed because of it

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

It was brought up in this topic, it was apparently relevant to this topic, therefore I've addressed it in this topic, there's nothing more to say on the matter as far as I'm concerned.

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:28 PM

I don't know why anyone would have anything against moonshield and Sivispacem unless criminal level stupidity is their crime. As a matter of fact I can't say I've seen either of them out of turn in their moderating duties at all, they seem pretty lenient comparatively.

Ok, I'm kinda pissed at Moonshield because he gave me a warning a couple of days ago but sivispacem?
There's a reason an amazing .gif is hidden in spoiler tags in my sig.
You have a grudge against me because I asked you to remove a three megabyte gif image from your signature? Which you still haven't done, by the way. Its okay, done it now.

You are aware that hiding it in spoiler tags means it's still rendered by the browser?

I've asker before, I'll ask again. Get it under a meg and then I might let you keep it. Maximum 3G data charges in the UK are 40p per megabyte, how about we start invoicing you £1.20 every time we see one of your posts?
Ok then, fine, gonna stop fighting against you now. That UK internet thing made me feel ashamed of myself :cry: Considering my current post count, I'd have to pay a lot of money. Lets forget about this whole thing now, okay?

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:31 PM

It was brought up in this topic, it was apparently relevant to this topic, therefore I've addressed it in this topic, there's nothing more to say on the matter as far as I'm concerned.

Er.... ok then. No need to be so defensive. 

Like i said, handbags at dawn over someones signature. Each his own

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

Can't we all just get along? 

peace_world_large.jpg

• universetwisters likes this

Otter
  • Otter