95 replies to this topic
El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:38 PM

sh/t I've got everybody here beat by a mile.

I just moved to Gaza!

BtAyjQFCEAAT2Hr.jpg

#Winner

• WHAT!?, universetwisters and G.S.T like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

sh/t I've got everybody here beat by a mile.
I just moved to Gaza!

BtAyjQFCEAAT2Hr.jpg

#Winner

Picture of your face with the missile blowing your house up in the back or it didn't happen.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:19 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 03 August 2014 - 08:21 PM.

I live in Mexico, so it's kinda GTA but to be honest where I live it's not as bad as in the northern parts of the country, that's where the narcos live.

This may be off topic but sometimes I have the feeling that I'll get murdered :/

I'm certain the worst parts of Mexico are in places like Juarez. I watched a documentary about that place once. I think murder was so common there that most of the city's residents were used to seeing dead bodies on the streets.

Sofa
  • Sofa

innocent bystander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:00 AM

Bangkok, although experiencing recent unrest and a military coup with a nationwide curfew, was pretty much safe in the designated areas. I reside in the klong toey district, where there are some locations i don't go often, that can be potentially dangerous.
Western biker gangs have a noticable presence throughout the country, but as the market is extensive, groups who are rivals elsewhere, loosely cooperate or simply don't interfere with eachothers business.

But the traffic is crazy! Not gta crazy, but not that far off, my main concern is getting mowed down by traffic!

MissAmyx0
  • MissAmyx0

Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:15 PM

There's always an occasional shoot out where I live. We had a cop get killed in one a couple of years ago.
And then there's all the meth houses blowing up or being busted literally every day.
A guy that lived in a house behind ours got shot in the ass a few years back when some guy tried to rob him of his weed. His weed wasn't enough that good either. Definitely not to be robbed of it and shot in the ass over.
And one time we had to hire an electrician to fix some stuff in our house and about a week later he was arrested for murdering his neighbor. Unloaded a whole clip on the guy in his own front yard. The guy totally deserved it though. He was a local methhead that beat up on women & kids and was just a piece of sh*t person in general.
There's also the occasional high speed police chase. Some guy recorded one about a month ago on his gopro camera while police were chasing him on his motorcycle. The dumbass got away and then uploaded the video of him being chased to YouTube. He was arrested a few hours later.
And there's always a dead body turning up around here somewhere.
My personal favorite though is probably the Walmart fist fights that happen at least once a month or more. It's like the go-to place for that type of thing.
Obviously I live in the most pleasant of places; the upstate of South Carolina.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:21 AM

No, Seattle is one of the safest cities in the US.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users