• Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

• ZeusMowat_278, JayMosEnvied, Yogogamer and 2 others like this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:44 AM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 26 February 2014 - 09:41 AM.

Stop relying 100% on auto aim... just a thought.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:48 AM

Yes it is.

High_Pockets
  • High_Pockets

Grape Smuggler

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:51 AM

It sounds like OP would prefer combat against the CPU. They are much more compliant to your special needs.

• EyeMacHunt and Sangers like this

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

Dammit all to HELL don't you people understand?

THE OP IS ANGRY! This whole "rolling around" hullabaloo is nonsense and has no PLACE in the real gaming world.

Can you IMAGINE the countless times the OP has tried to shoot somebody only to have them roll?

Next time you think you have it hard think about THAT for a second...

High_Pockets
  • High_Pockets

Grape Smuggler

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:04 AM

Hey, one man's learning opportunity is another man's brick wall.

OP what's stopping you from doing this yourself?

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

I only roll out of cover, when someone is coming to kill me. I roll out of cover before they even realise what's happening they dead.

Michael_Westen
  • Michael_Westen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:17 AM

Geez, bring back memories of the "anti-bunny-hop" threads from the BF3 forums.
I'm gonna say the same thing I said there:

LRN 2 Aim

Or baring that, lob a rocket at them.

Lol the bunny hopping, use to get hate messages for hopping around while sniping

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:17 AM Edited by JuZ 75, 26 February 2014 - 01:43 PM.

You can roll? I've not done that, how's it done?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:18 AM

Press square.

• manicmechanic71 and JuZ 75 like this

clintron
  • clintron

stoked

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:30 AM Edited by clintron, 26 February 2014 - 09:36 AM.

I only roll out of cover, when someone is coming to kill me. I roll out of cover before they even realise what's happening they dead.

i do this too. some guys are experienced and can re-aim fast enough and pop me. the best offense is a good defense. mad patience, and silenced weapons. creep around. grab armor and health when you can. i almost only use the advanced rifle or the assault shotgun(all add-ons except flashlight). if i dont win the match, im in the top three players and always have a positive k.d. ratio. the only people i have a tough time against are people using this technique. and when someone is hiding behind cover, cook a grenade, and toss it.

.......and sometimes ill call lester to reveal players for $500 :/

if its vehicle deathmatches, or rpg's only, i have no idea what to do, i get squashed.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

The Big Puffa

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:33 AM Edited by Doktor Gott, 26 February 2014 - 09:34 AM.

And that's where the shotgun's blast damage comes in handy tbh.. move towards them, aim near the ground and let them roll into the blasts..

Either that or just RPG the ground in front of them..

Then again two words... mini gun

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

There is nothing to fear.....but me!!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

the roll can be beatin,i should know considering the 25000+ people ive killed,i should really start making tuts on DM,show people how to play

line of chop
  • line of chop

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:53 AM

OP just use the invisibility glitch and then no one can roll around because the dumb f*cks will not be able to see you, i have a 100% kd ratio because of this.

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:58 AM

OP just use the invisibility glitch and then no one can roll around because the dumb f*cks will not be able to see you, i have a 100% kd ratio because of this.

congrats your a cheating pussy.be proud of your artifical kdr

• NuklerGhost101838, Sangers and o ILL AUDIO o like this

line of chop
  • line of chop

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:59 AM

U mad bruv?

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

U mad bruv?

huh?about what?

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:09 AM

Seriously, anyone got in a fight with these guys who just roll around on the ground when they see you?

Then you end up wasting your bullets shooting these stupid f*ckers and they catch you on the reload

They're worse than the guys that spend like an eternity behind cover and as soon as you come out into the open bam they pop out of cover and shoot you after 2 minutes of jerking their dicks behind the wall

f*ck I hate the combat in this game

It's called dodging.  Do you expect the other player to just stand in one place and let you kill them over and over again?  I sugest you get better at the game, learn some basic strategy and dry your eyes.

Your complaint is invalid as this is such a non-issue.

/thread.

• NuklerGhost101838, djmatao and Doktor Gott like this

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

Met one of those guys a few days ago on Team Deathmatch, it was me and a 7-year old (Mic on) vs two 150+. This guy on the other team was rolling everywhere shooting RPGs at everything that moved, causing the kid to ragequit.

Two VS me, one rolling everywhere only using the RPG, and one guy camping the same place with the Advanced Sniper, yeah, fair.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

Trying to decipher what the op ment about rolling around. If he is talking about npcs after you plug one and they fall down to bleed out, It's annoying, but avoidable by not running up on them. If he is talking about other players, well it's a tactic to not get shot. Only time it bothers me when someone does that is in a mission or survival when they have to be in front of everyone else shooting the same direction blocking their shots. Get the hell out of the way asshole, the rest of us shooting from behind cover get off more shots than a acrobatic circus monkey. 

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

I shall refer you to a game made by Activision by the name of Call of Duty. Have a nice day!

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:30 PM

Press square.

I owe you, I always wondered how other players did it! I might die less often now! Lol

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:31 PM Edited by marco-polo, 26 February 2014 - 12:32 PM.

Posting that you're going to do it in a rant thread, haha love it :D

(You have to be aiming at the same time, just to add..)

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:47 PM

83907.png

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:52 PM Edited by Nyraider77, 26 February 2014 - 12:54 PM.

Seriously, anyone got in a fight with these guys who just roll around on the ground when they see you?

Then you end up wasting your bullets shooting these stupid f*ckers and they catch you on the reload

They're worse than the guys that spend like an eternity behind cover and as soon as you come out into the open bam they pop out of cover and shoot you after 2 minutes of jerking their dicks behind the wall

So what when people in real life get into combat situations they're supposed to just stand in front if each other like it's the 1700's.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

not to start any sh*t but go free aim, you can shoot any1 even if they roll, jump or skip along

the only thing that can be annoying is some guy zig-zagging towards you at high speed 

really fun to just run up to some1 with a machine gun and punch him in the face XD

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

same thing i was telling someone the other day. some a-holes were rolling around on the ground like a bunch of clusterf*ks probably jerking each other in some circle jerk while I am trying to lock/unlock aim and wasting bullets then guess what when they come up for air my dude needs to switch cartridges so of course I get blasted.

I hear ya dave, some dick just shot me for no reason other than I was aiming my scope about to shoot him. f*ckin' trolls ruining this game.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

I agree OP, there's no honor in guerrilla tactics in my opinion.

Fight like the real soldiers did in the glory days.

Musket_EC170607.jpg

This is how a war should be fought ...

• beat_savy_9 likes this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

Oh roll around! Now I understand that you meant the ones that roll. I do that a lot. I roll and headshot read dead redemption style.

I tought you were talking about thoses who literally roll around in some kind of lag or idk. It feels like they got GTA 4 physics.

ZakMc
  • ZakMc

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

Lol when People roll I just laugh. It disables my auto aim but im still aimming at you and shooting at you while you're rolling on the ground then youre dead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users