Brad aged well?

12 replies to this topic
Nz_fool
  • Nz_fool

Snitch

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

Hey i know it's not real. but was brads corpse meant to look like he was somewhat alive. because after ten years underground I'm sure he would be more decapitated or his flesh rotten
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:07 AM

Looked like it.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

Well, in real life, it takes approximately 11 years for a body that's buried in a coffin to begin to decompose.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

Well, in real life, it takes approximately 11 years for a body that's buried in a coffin to begin to decompose.

Yeah, it's weird how we pollute the earth with our dead loved ones. Nature just wants to turn them into compost and recycle, but we want them to look like zombies for years. 

• universetwisters, The real coast guard and theGTAking101 like this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:49 AM

Along with the 11 years thing, it also seems like it is mostly cold year-round in North Yankton, which would most definitely slow down the decomposing process.

• universetwisters, theGTAking101 and Nz_fool like this

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

....11 years to decompose? I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.. He probably wasn't embalmed either, and wasn't he in a wooden casket? R* probably just wanted a decomposing body rather than a pile of brittle bones so Trevor could confirm that it was actually Brad. Idk.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

Brad was conserved by all the amounts of alcohol and douchebaggery he had inside his body. And hair can withstand thousands of years in the cold, anyway.
  • theGTAking101 and Fallcreek like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

Brad was conserved by all the amounts of alcohol and douchebaggery he had inside his body. And hair can withstand thousands of years in the cold, anyway.

Yeah, he's a real stallion.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

....11 years to decompose? I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.. He probably wasn't embalmed either, and wasn't he in a wooden casket? R* probably just wanted a decomposing body rather than a pile of brittle bones so Trevor could confirm that it was actually Brad. Idk.

I believe it is 11 years when the body goes through the proper channels...removal of bodily fluids, embalming, and whatever else goes on during the whole process. I'm not exactly sure what caskets are made of- I always assumed they were made from some type of wood...but I believe the body is preserved for approximately 11 years before the process of decomposition kicks in, being that the body is not exposed to the elements, which allows for the length of time the body remains intact.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich alle.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

It still raises the question, though. Why didn't Brad's family (if any) know about his death? And if so, what were they told regarding that Brad didn't have a proper burial? Did they just get an empty coffin filled with sand?

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:14 AM

is it weird how they used a sh*tty plywood thick coffin? didn't they lower a black coffin down after the prologue? ahhh mysteries...

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

is it weird how they used a sh*tty plywood thick coffin? didn't they lower a black coffin down after the prologue? ahhh mysteries...

Switched it out after wards? So they don't have to pay money for a nice coffin? 

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:59 AM

Switched it out after wards? So they don't have to pay money for a nice coffin? 

lol. recycle refuse reuse!

• Francis Underwood likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users