49 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:54 AM

Out of Harmony is f*cking stupid when you kill a biker, and run over their bike with the trailer by accident, so the bike explodes and destroys the trailer.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Taking a break.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:57 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 26 February 2014 - 06:58 AM.

Out of Harmony is f*cking stupid when you kill a biker, and run over their bike with the trailer by accident, so the bike explodes and destroys the trailer.

Or when you hit the bike and the bikers somehow don't get knocked off... died so many times to those super-glue-to-the ass c*nts. ._.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:13 AM

Or when you hit the bike and the bikers somehow don't get knocked off... died so many times to those super-glue-to-the ass c*nts. ._.

I think that was intentional though, as then it would become real easy, lol.

tolkaNo
  • tolkaNo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:22 AM Edited by tolkaNo, 26 February 2014 - 07:31 AM.

I dont find any mission annoying any more, once you know the strategy its easy

Method in the madness is probably the most annoying since everyone dies early and I have to deliver 1 meth package and then drive all the way back to deliver the second one, it should just let you pick up both when everyone kamikazes in the first 3 minutes

Also landing gear, I snipe all the enemies while my teammates just rush the planes and end up crashing them all and failing the mission

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Looking at you, Mission/Heist failing Randoms

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:32 AM Edited by Strange Town, 26 February 2014 - 07:40 AM.

Death from Above - If it weren't for the cops spawning infinitely this would be a walk in the park. At the end of the mission it showed that I had killed 61 people.

Base Invaders - Like Death from Above, but with less soldiers with more powerful weapons. At the end of the mission it showed that I had killed 50 people.

Any mission that has an helicopter or a Granger behind you

When you join a mission full of level 100+ and they are doing a Simeon or Gerald mission.

wtf-are-you-doing.jpg

normally they do it on normal difficulty!

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Homeboy

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

Worst one for me is the one where u have to chase a Comet and another car for Simeon. They drive FAST.

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

Seriously, that one mission from Gerald where you have to blow up the gang cars... using a Buzzard on that with two people is funny as hell.

No Hay Bronca, yeah?

Anyone else notice there always being a bright color gauntlet in the parking lot during rooftop rumble?

Yeah, I usually take it  :lol:

Base Invaders - Like Death from Above, but with less soldiers with more powerful weapons. At the end of the mission it showed that I had killed 50 people.

With a Grenade / Rocket Launcher, it's easier and once you figure out a tactic, it's easy...

But yes, was annoying when first playing it on a lower level.

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:01 PM

The key to complete that ATV mission fast is to shoot all the guys in the beginning since the dropoff point is pretty close. I realized that after I chased them down one by one through the whole state.  :lol:

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

Which missions do you find to be the most frustrating?

I did 'ATV Steal' with a friend today. At first it seemed pretty straightforward. But this sh*t took about 30 mins to complete.(could have made a ton by grinding rooftop rumble in the same amount of time). With just two people in the mission, we had to drive back and forth to the ATVs. After the first two were delivered, the ATV racers ended up going on the other side of the mountain, so it was like a 7 mile roundtrip to get each one. The worst part was the payout of course, f*cking $1150 or something. If you do this mission, don't try to cut the distance short by going over the mountain, you'll most likely just fall off and die like I did.

I agree

I did this one Solo on Hard it took forever, getting the first two wasnt that bad, i wrecked the first ATV and this caused the second one to crash also........I killed the second rider .delivered the first one  then went back and got the second one..by that time the 3rd and 4th were in the city close to the docks......it took me forever to run these two down ...it took close to 45minutes to complete it because i had just sold one car at LSC before i started the mission, and was able to sell another right after i finished the mission...........My Payout was a little better than yours maybe because i had the setting on Hard (I wanted points) I got $2000 bucks and 890 points....it is definitely not a money maker unless maybe you are in a group of 4 with each person knowing which ATV to grab so ya dont double chase them.....then its not a money maker, but can be done a lot quicker keeping the payout more inline 

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:24 PM

Anything for Simeon and Gerald.  All that effort for $1000.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:39 PM

high piority case

you need to use a heli which they dont provide, you call MM and take one from them

and the payout is just like sh*t....

and you cant even die in the mission. no spare life...

If you do any mission during the day froggers always take off and land at the Vespucci helipad. If your a high enough level a buzzard will also occasionally spawn at the Merryweather pad.

as far as I know, when you are in this mission, there will be no heli anywhere...?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

as far as I know, when you are in this mission, there will be no heli anywhere...?

False.

Like he said, I have called for my Buzzard, went to the Vespucci helipad and have seen Froggers landing and taking off.

Mission still sucks though.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:16 AM

False.

Like he said, I have called for my Buzzard, went to the Vespucci helipad and have seen Froggers landing and taking off.

Mission still sucks though.

ah, you mean YOUR heli, ok I missed that

trying to save money for a Buzzard too, but it takes longer then I thought, as there are some DLC stuff to buy

CJXJ220
  • CJXJ220

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:13 AM

Satellite Communications - One of my favorite missions, but annoying how the traffic seems to run defense for the bikers chasing you.  They slow down as you approach, when you move to pass they speed up, and when they hear the gunfire they "panic" and often make a beeline towards the trailer.  Then you have the bikers themselves, whose strategy to stop you from making the drop off is simply to take a few meaningless pot shots at you and then hurl themselves at the back wheels in the hopes of getting run over and dislodging the trailer.

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:15 AM

Los santos connection and accidently blowing up the coke is always the best

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:19 AM

Out of Harmony on Hard. My crew and I can blitz through every mission but this one just messes us up.

The NPCs have crazy armour going on. Even head shots take a few shots to kill them. And then you have to be super careful driving the truck through the back cause there's heaps of posts and fences that don't break away like you expect them to - all with a time limit to deliver the truck.

Very frustrating, but I won't let something beat me so I will replay this mission until it's done.

Yes! I thought I was the only one with this. Those guys take a whole drum of AA-12 rounds to the face and still manage to survive.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:48 AM

Satellite Communications - One of my favorite missions, but annoying how the traffic seems to run defense for the bikers chasing you.  They slow down as you approach, when you move to pass they speed up, and when they hear the gunfire they "panic" and often make a beeline towards the trailer.  Then you have the bikers themselves, whose strategy to stop you from making the drop off is simply to take a few meaningless pot shots at you and then hurl themselves at the back wheels in the hopes of getting run over and dislodging the trailer.

I would do that to the traffic if I were R*

in fact that's EVERY mission

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:51 PM

The only one I've ever had real trouble with was "Wet Work" - it takes so damn long to drive a boat from Paleto Bay all the way up Raton Canyon to Trevor's jetty. Not to mention the helicopter that takes forever to reach you.

Zenzic
  • Zenzic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:54 PM

Judging The Jury, for sure.

Rashers-
  • Rashers-

Pro.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Chasers & chasers 2 from Simeon. Youre only on like level 5 so have sh*t weapons and most likely a sh*tbox for a car then you have to chase a corvette all over the map and try and shot the driver out. Actually now I think about it Im not a fan of any of the mission where you have to shoot out the NPC driver, end up blowing them up with AP pistols half the time. 

Also Death from Above is painfull if you dont have a few people or a chopper

This guys hit the nail on the head, Chasers and Death From Above were the ones that instantly came to mind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users