Photo

(PS4,PS3,360) Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club

659 replies to this topic
thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

Aces and Eights MC national PRESIDENT ps4

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:33 PM Edited by thebillythekid1974, 04 July 2014 - 01:34 PM.

Thanks for the patch brothers! BC ride was awesome. Look forward to riding and fighting alongside. Quick question though,can we postpone the fight with shade's pudding cups until around 9-10 tonight. I won't be on during the daytime.

lol pudding cups  we dont even think shade has a gang  lol  it sure was fun  your welcome glad to have you brother

Polarskiff
  • Polarskiff

Grim Reapers MC Road Captain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

Thanks for the patch brothers! BC ride was awesome. Look forward to riding and fighting alongside. Quick question though,can we postpone the fight with shade's pudding cups until around 9-10 tonight. I won't be on during the daytime.

lol pudding cups  we dont even think shade has a gang  lol  it sure was fun  your welcome glad to have you brother
Hahaha right on

asolio
  • asolio

Vice President of Grim Reapers B.C. MC

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

Im finally home!! Sad to have missed the ride but happy the Blaine county charter is official! I hope to ride with all of you soon!

• Polarskiff likes this

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

welcome back brother

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

Vice President Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:58 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 05 July 2014 - 01:00 PM.

You will brother! I can't thank you enough for the new patch. Btw Did you get my message? Billy made you the Vice President of Blaine County instead of Sergeant at Arms

Here are the BC Ranks by nickname

President- Billy

V. President- Asolio

Sgt at Arms- Tank

Treasurer- Vacant

Road Captain- Polar

• Polarskiff likes this

LewisVee
  • LewisVee

Unified Nations MC VP

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:38 PM Edited by LewisVee, 05 July 2014 - 04:39 PM.

Congratulations on the opening off you Blaine country charter, that's quite an achievement
  • Polarskiff likes this

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:30 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 05 July 2014 - 05:48 PM.

Thank you, Compared to most groups we are a very old group so most had expected it to have opened sooner. If you and your guys are interested shoot me and the other Reapers Requests over PSN, we're always looking to go ride with other clubs!

Best Of Luck!

Also

Something I would to include for everyone, Grim Reapers MC came from a very humble beginning. We began as 3 buddies who rode around on GTAO, Then we became a broken brotherhood, Then we found GTA Forums. We grew and weeded out the wannabe's. We expanded to Xbox 360. We were attacked by other MC's we defeated them all. We've allies come and go we've had allies patch over to us. We've become a very strong MC, We've all earned our cut's, I basically just summarized the entire history of Grim Reapers MC in 1 paragraph.

Too all members of Grim Reapers MC both on PS3 and Xbox 360 I would like to say

"We Ride Together, We Die Together, Grim Reapers for Life!" 

asolio
  • asolio

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

Yeah I did get your message thanks the the new rank brothers, any new members add me asolio123

rage1331
  • rage1331

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

Name: Rage1331

GTA Online Rank: 94

Country and Time zone: Canada, Mountain Time Zone

Which Charter Are You Looking To Join? San Andreas Nomads

Platform: Xbox 360

Experience: In between intermediate and experienced

Have you been a member of any other Crew?: Yes

If So Please List Them: BMX XXX, Caulkknucklers (friends crew, not active, basically just for fun)

Anything Else: The amount of effort put into this club is pretty amazing. Reading through the club history / description / rules reminds me why TLAD was easily the best story mode GTA ever had. I would very much enjoy having brothers to ride with and a crew to fight for.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:54 AM

Alright Bro, Welcome to Grim Reapers MC!

ALSO

It gives me great sadness to say, Our long time National Vice President, Sickboy, Is going to be stepping down from the Vice Presidency and retiring from Grim Reapers MC, This is not due to issues with other members. He has had a part break in his PlayStation 3 and cannot play GTA until his PS3 is fixed/repaired Mind you I said. Retiring not leaving. He is still a patched member of this group. The Vice President position will remain vacant until further notice. Sickboy helped me change this make this club and is one of the most loyal and dedicated guys I've ever known. I will definitely miss having him at my left when we're blasting through LS running from the LSPD

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:04 AM Edited by thebillythekid1974, 06 July 2014 - 02:05 AM.

am sorry  brother    cant wait untill he returns  and joins his brothers hes a great VP yur a awesome  pres  am so lucky to a close family like this  :santa:

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:13 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 06 July 2014 - 02:17 AM.

We're glad to have you Billy! Unfortunately once he returns I will have a New Vice President. Although I would love to wait for him I can't leave the 2nd in Command position vacant for anywhere from 1 week to a month or longer. It sucks but Sickboy knew what had to happen. He did what he had to do and I'm doing what I have to do. Until I decide who the Next Vice President will be Juicey, the LS Sgt at Arms will be assuming the responsibilities of Vice President and Sgt at Arms being that's the job of the TiC.

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:57 AM Edited by thebillythekid1974, 06 July 2014 - 04:34 PM.

We're glad to have you Billy! Unfortunately once he returns I will have a New Vice President. Although I would love to wait for him I can't leave the 2nd in Command position vacant for anywhere from 1 week to a month or longer. It sucks but Sickboy knew what had to happen. He did what he had to do and I'm doing what I have to do. Until I decide who the Next Vice President will be Juicey, the LS Sgt at Arms will be assuming the responsibilities of Vice President and Sgt at Arms being that's the job of the TiC.

iknow brother    am sure yu  will some awesome to replace him

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:07 AM Edited by AhmadJ, 06 July 2014 - 06:08 AM.

Grim Reapers MC Application

Name: AhmadJ

GTA Online Rank: 71

Country and Time zone: Malaysia, UTC

Which Charter Are You Looking To Join? San Andreas Nomads

Experience: Quite A Lot

Have you been a member of any other Crew?: No

If So Please List Them: 

Anything Else: No Mic

asolio
  • asolio

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

Well if he comes back I'd be happy to step down to Sgt at arms again.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:25 PM

Don't worry about it Asolio, Your the Vice President of Blaine County. Sickboy was Vice President of Los Santos and next in line for the Presidency if I stepped down from National President. My Sgt at Arms Juice will be assuming the role of VP until either the chapter elects a new VP or I choose someone to take the job.

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:34 PM Edited by thebillythekid1974, 06 July 2014 - 07:20 PM.

welcoming  the newest member to the Blaine county reapers  richie-75 welcome brother

asolio
  • asolio

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

Don't worry about it Asolio, Your the Vice President of Blaine County. Sickboy was Vice President of Los Santos and next in line for the Presidency if I stepped down from National President. My Sgt at Arms Juice will be assuming the role of VP until either the chapter elects a new VP or I choose someone to take the job.

Alright

and welcome richie

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

Welcome to GRMC Richie! I'm guessing you will be assuming the duties of the treasury.

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:48 AM

Welcome to GRMC Richie! I'm guessing you will be assuming the duties of the treasury.

he sure dose brother  Treasurer  for my crew

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

Alright brother, I'll update the original post!!!

Also

The Street Gang Los Santos Warlordz, A crew that has been at war with GRMC on and off for several months has contacted me and their leader has agreed that peace should be made between the two groups. I need all PS3 members online so we can have a club meeting and vote on Wednesday night. Not Just officers ALL PATCHED MEMBERS, There are terms that come with the peace that we need to discuss.

NSboxerboy
  • NSboxerboy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:59 PM Edited by NSboxerboy, 07 July 2014 - 03:13 PM.

Grim Reapers MC Application

Name: NSboxerboy

GTA Online Rank: 18 - Don't do many missions or jobs I got to rank 18 by escaping police, robbing stores and causing havoc. If I need to be certain rank I can certainly do so very fast.

Country and Time zone: Atlantic Time, Canada

Which Charter Are You Looking To Join? San Andreas Nomads

Experience: Started in GTA San Andreas and I play online as much as possible.

Have you been a member of any other Crew?: No

If So Please List Them: 

Anything Else: I don't use a MIC unless necessary I will buy one. I have 10 different bikes (no speed or dirt) including 2 Western Daemon at the moment.
I also joined GRMC Prospects page 

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by thebillythekid1974, 07 July 2014 - 06:57 PM.

Alright brother, I'll update the original post!!!

Also

The Street Gang Los Santos Warlordz, A crew that has been at war with GRMC on and off for several months has contacted me and their leader has agreed that peace should be made between the two groups. I need all PS3 members online so we can have a club meeting and vote on Wednesday night. Not Just officers ALL PATCHED MEMBERS, There are terms that come with the peace that we need to discuss.

sounds good brother can we trust them

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:13 PM

The reason it needs to go to a vote so urgently is not to be revealed to any non members. Not even prospects are allowed to know. I'm going to PM you the info

asolio
  • asolio

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

The reason it needs to go to a vote so urgently is not to be revealed to any non members. Not even prospects are allowed to know. I'm going to PM you the info

Opie let me know some details to if you dont mind. And wednesday night I will be on!

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

aaaThe_grave_digger_zps97fa4cae.jpg

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

I'll let you know tonight. Billy know's what it is and where I stand.

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

I'll let you know tonight. Billy know's what it is and where I stand.

sounds  good brother

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:59 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 09 July 2014 - 02:03 AM.

Meeting over. The vote to go to peace with Los Santos Warlordz on their terms was put down 0-14. Grim Reapers MC and Los Santos Warlordz are at war until a peace agreement can be reached.

Also

Ghost Riders MC has become more than just an allied MC to Grim Reapers MC. After the two presidents spoke this evening It has been decided. Grim Reapers MC and Ghost Riders MC will become brother clubs.

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:32 AM Edited by thebillythekid1974, 09 July 2014 - 06:23 AM.

sweet brother

abcdefr_zps2f96f0fe.jpg

welcoming ghost riders to our family

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users