Photo

(PS4,PS3,360) Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club

659 replies to this topic
SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

The Damned Motorcycle Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by SoLaCe_uNiTy, 23 May 2014 - 04:23 PM.

When you discuss me, I have to get involved.  The fact you find it necessary to troll this recruitment thread instead of sticking to your own is hilarious.  I brought my tank out; if you recall, after your members decided to use Buzzards and Lazers to TRY and kill us.  We've been down this road Grunge, your supremacist act is really old.  You patch people in after 2 hours of game play.  Rank 20 in the club?  Give me a break.  You accept children and think you're leading something worthwhile.  Give me a break.  Half of your members don't even represent your club.  The best thing that ever happened to your club was McKiernan, and Swisher brought him in for you.  You remember Swisher don't you?  The guy who left your club for mine?

No matter what you say or do, Grunge, those 6 members who ambushed Opie know the truth.  I know the truth.  Swisher knows the truth.  Opie knows the truth.  The 13 Kingz know the truth.  When you were confronted about calling your allies your lap dogs; prior to Swisher patching over, you ran like a coward because you knew the two people who could bury your alliance was in the same server.

After you apologized for attacking us, you deleted me from your friends list so you couldn't be attacked.  Sissy.  If someone doesn't believe me, read the news posts under our recruitment thread.  It's all there.

In the end Grunge, you're a pathetic person who has used a fake Irish accent under a different account to get information out of us.  You failed.  You're not even Irish.  You try and bully other people on the internet to prove what?  That you have no life?  Get over yourself and maybe, someday, you'll have a crew worth talking about.  Until then, you're stuck with children.  If you two wish to argue further, take it to private messages.  Otherwise...

Have a nice day!

• Opie Grim Reapers MC likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

Irish Anarchists MC - President & Club Founder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 23 May 2014 - 03:59 PM.

I've never used a fake Irish accent so whoever that was it wasn't me. And I am proud to say I'm Irish. I've never opened a fake account to get access to your Club. I'm apathetic to your Club or this so called War. For one I wasn't even there but it's pretty easy to squash the accusations because it doesn't make any sense. Obviously I'm not the only one that doesn't like you guys. And look who's trolling another Clubs recruitment page you hypocrite. This isn't your page and the response wasn't addressed to you.

Swisher never brought in McKiernan. I did. He helped recruit Bomb and Kaotyk which ironically were the two members that attacked you. We gave you all the time in the world to respond to our hit and you messaged me to say "lucky for you we voted to spare your ass.." After that you tell me that you'll bury my Club using any means possible. I deleted you because you were trying to look into my personal life? And why would anyone look at your recruitment page to believe your side of the story? Is that supposed to be credible. And you said in your breaking news on your website, your own fictional news that woman and children were slaughtered during the attack. That's just wrong! Why even write that into the story? That's sick if you ask me, considering there isn't one NPC child in this game. That just sounds ridiculous.

And as far as leaving the room after you tried to persuade the 13 Kingz to fight against me was a "sissy" move. You tried pressuring Matty from the 13 Kingz into believing your lies when he saw right through you. First thing he says to me is they tried the old divide and conquer tactic.  I'm not going to stick around and listen to you slander me. Only one of us is telling the truth here and it's pretty obvious who it is because everything you say isn't adding up. If someone takes out a tank their only defense besides quitting is finding aircraft. Everyone knows that. And I like how both of you bring up my numbers and how I patch everyone in. You call me the supremacist? If I'm a supremacist why would I patch in members so quickly as you say I do? Have you looked at your Social Club? You have prospects that you've denied left and right for not meeting YOUR standards. Why are you so interested in my Club anyway?

Swisher left because I gave him the out. He told me he wanted to stay with us but we didn't play during his time. You guys were always on during the day. Some of us working during the day. So I told him to go to your club. I did that because I didn't want him to feel like there was any animosity between him and I. I didn't want to hold him back from having what he wanted. I did it because I thought it was a good thing to do. I guess that's real supremacist of me isn't it?! There wasn't any animosity between us until you guys decided to accept an invite to our biker bash and not show up and than take a picture of your club giving our Clubhouse the finger prior to that. It's like I said before I'm apathetic to this drama but feel the truth needs to be told. Which is probably the reason why you wanted me to message you privately. I already did that months ago. And I apologized to you for egging you on like the little child you bring out in me while our Clubs were at War. Never got a response from you... And I'm the supremacist? Better take a good look in the mirror buddy.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

Vice President Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 23 May 2014 - 04:19 PM.

Well Solace brought out his tank because your guys don't know the meaning of MC war. They got a jet from the military base and started flying around shooting in that. Although our Alliance with TDMC has ended I still have the upmost respect for them and absolutely none for you. And we have the 1% Diamond too. We worked to prove we belong wearing them. You just put it on your back right out the gate. And my claim is fact, I had added you on PSN when this war began so our clubs could actually fight. I was in that session with someone who was thinking about joining when I saw you joined so I went after you to kill you. Once I got close you fled and I chased after you and eventually gave up. And also Grunge, Solace can not and will not take the kind of control over his club that you've taken over yours I know that and I'm not even a member! I'm just the President of a friendly MC. You also deleted me after sending a message that said "We'll straighten you out you little prick!" GRMC, TDMC and all of our allies stepped up after your MC's failed attack, you guys have hidden behind the message boards of this site and Don't wanna prove yourselves in battle.

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

The Damned M.C. - Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:40 PM

haha grunge, you gave me the out? You're so full of yourself it's pathetic. First off - I ASKED YOU TO TAKE THE PATCH OVER TO A VOTE. You said no right away, So I said I was leaving because you don't run your mc the way a real mc does. I did not ask for your permission nor did I have to. You practically begged me to stay offering me a vp position and a bunch of bullsh*t. Not only that, your a little poser bitch. You had no rules, no formations, no nothing. You didn't even have officer positions until I left and you decided to copy and paste the whole damned mc recruitment thread. And as to who see's right through who, it's not even a discussion that your a sneaky egotistical prick - poaching prospects, too much of a baby to have a talk and leave the game as soon as you see our tag, and hiding behind other clubs you make do your dirty work and then trash talk them. You can try to twist stuff around to make it seem however you want, but your not fooling anyone.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

Amen Bro!

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:17 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 23 May 2014 - 05:18 PM.

Well Solace brought out his tank because your guys don't know the meaning of MC war. They got a jet from the military base and started flying around shooting in that. Although our Alliance with TDMC has ended I still have the upmost respect for them and absolutely none for you. And we have the 1% Diamond too. We worked to prove we belong wearing them. You just put it on your back right out the gate. And my claim is fact, I had added you on PSN when this war began so our clubs could actually fight. I was in that session with someone who was thinking about joining when I saw you joined so I went after you to kill you. Once I got close you fled and I chased after you and eventually gave up. And also Grunge, Solace can not and will not take the kind of control over his club that you've taken over yours I know that and I'm not even a member! I'm just the President of a friendly MC. You also deleted me after sending a message that said "We'll straighten you out you little prick!" GRMC, TDMC and all of our allies stepped up after your MC's failed attack, you guys have hidden behind the message boards of this site and Don't wanna prove yourselves in battle.

haha grunge, you gave me the out? You're so full of yourself it's pathetic. First off - I ASKED YOU TO TAKE THE PATCH OVER TO A VOTE. You said no right away, So I said I was leaving because you don't run your mc the way a real mc does. I did not ask for your permission nor did I have to. You practically begged me to stay offering me a vp position and a bunch of bullsh*t. Not only that, your a little poser bitch. You had no rules, no formations, no nothing. You didn't even have officer positions until I left and you decided to copy and paste the whole damned mc recruitment thread. And as to who see's right through who, it's not even a discussion that your a sneaky egotistical prick - poaching prospects, too much of a baby to have a talk and leave the game as soon as you see our tag, and hiding behind other clubs you make do your dirty work and then trash talk them. You can try to twist stuff around to make it seem however you want, but your not fooling anyone.

I don't see how you think I copied The Damned website. They don't look even close. And if you would have read my response it said I gave you an out meaning I told you that if you wanted to leave there wouldn't be hard feelings. And I didn't have any hard feelings about you leaving. Yeah, I wanted you to stay, but I told Solace numerous times in front of Wrath that a Patch Over would never happen. How much clearer do I have to be on that issue. You got what you wanted anyway so why are you so butt-hurt about me not bring it to a vote? You want me by your side? It sure seems that way since all  three of you guys have interest in what I'm doing and how I run things. I recall someone saying "stop taking this MC so serious. It's not real life." But yet you criticize me for not running it like a real mc? How do I poach prospects? That makes no sense. You guys have no basis behind your claims.

And you guys all call me cowardly when none of you ever made an attempt to come after my Club. We never hid behind anyone. If anything you guys were scared of the 13 Kingz because you sure don't act like you're scared of us, even though you never came after us. We attacked all three of you guys?! Do you not get that? Why should I come after you? That makes NO SENSE!  We attacked you guys. Why should my deleting of your PSN's be a sign of me being a coward? I gave you guys a month to respond and you did nothing. I'm not going to keep you on my list when I don't have enough room to do so. That's why it's called a friends list. You aren't my friends. Like I said before I'm apathetic to this issue. Truth be told.

Opie you're still an idiot. You were never in the same room as me. If you were you never came after me. Stop acting like your a big bad ass MC when you're not. It's embarrassing. And Swisher you say I don't run my MC like a real mc. Look at this chump. Embarrassing association of two clubs if I ever did say. Told you guys to cut ties with Opie. Makes you look bad.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:45 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 23 May 2014 - 05:47 PM.

We didn't care what you guys were doing you started this whole argument. You've started something you can't win. All of the guys at GRMC know who you really are, A Power crazed maniac. TDMC knows it, And slowly everyone else is starting to discover that too. I never had a problem with any member of IRMC besides you. You act as if you actually have acted in this whole war. You have done nothing, I've fought in it, Solace and Swisher fought in it, you sent 6 people in it and kicked back and acted as if you were ever there. You even admitted you weren't there and yet you call myself, Solace and Swisher liars about what went down when we were there and we fought until your guys left the session like cowards because they were losing. But you'll come back with something about how I'm an idiot and Solace and Swish are liars.

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

We didn't care what you guys were doing you started this whole argument. You've started something you can't win. All of the guys at GRMC know who you really are, A Power crazed maniac. TDMC knows it, And slowly everyone else is starting to discover that too. I never had a problem with any member of IRMC besides you. You act as if you actually have acted in this whole war. You have done nothing, I've fought in it, Solace and Swisher fought in it, you sent 6 people in it and kicked back and acted as if you were ever there. You even admitted you weren't there and yet you call myself, Solace and Swisher liars about what went down when we were there and we fought until your guys left the session like cowards because they were losing. But you'll come back with something about how I'm an idiot and Solace and Swish are liars.

AHE-380-BS_F.jpg

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

LONE REBELS MC national PRESIDENT ps4

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by thebillythekid1974, 31 May 2014 - 06:11 AM.

were on facebook : https://www.facebook...84476624?ref=hl

and twitter : https://twitter.com/Grim_Reapers_MC

and my space  https://myspace.com/grim_reapers_mc

also on  grimreapersmc.tumblr.com

so come and check us out

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:42 PM

WELCOME  BROTHER  THE GRIM REAPERS

jct155
  • jct155

Tortured Souls MC LS President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:47 AM

I might be fairly new to this crew. But I will say, I think its kinda funny that grunge always seems to be posting on our thread. Trying to start things. Its easy to be tough behind a keyboard. But the way I am if you want to talk tough, back it up ingame

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:35 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 24 May 2014 - 07:43 PM.

Hell yeah brother! But he'll probably send his 6 man hit squad after one or two of us instead of fighting us himself.

Club Update

Church is going to be held tonight, Please check the original post for your time zone.

We will also be voting to let ShadeSlice, President of the Liberty City Charter transfer to the Los Santos charter.

There will a GTA4 Charter for Xbox 360 Opening soon.

phillipPman
  • phillipPman

HDMC Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

14? I got kids older then that.. and I'm not an internet tough guys I just find it funny that you have three pages of making yourself and that sorry excuse for a MC patch look like a clown. No one is going to take you or your club seriously if you continue to lie and act like a child.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

Well what I find funny is you act like some random guy but your an Irish Anarchists Supporter. You guys can act like your the big bad asses of GTAO but your not, Your an embarrassment to the Grand Theft Auto community.

jct155
  • jct155

Tortured Souls MC LS President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

If you don't like us then don't bother us. Why come to our page to harass us if you don't like us?

phillipPman
  • phillipPman

HDMC Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:51 PM

Lol.. never said I was a random guy, was wondering when we would get the "quit picking on us" post. After looking at your two k/d ratios.. I can see I'm wasting my time picking on children who aren't good at the game. I'm going back to putting attention in on a club that will actually last... have fun

Unanimous
  • Unanimous

HDMC National President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:19 PM Edited by sarCAZum, 24 May 2014 - 07:17 PM.

Phillip, back down man.. no one wins an argument on the internet.. its pointless and you're better then this.. Let these kids recruit for their club and stick to our clubs post. GL to you and your club Opie. See you in game.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

Ultimately the only way to find out who the superior club is by fighting this war. We're ready, Let us know whether it's on here or PSN when you are.

Unanimous
  • Unanimous

HDMC National President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by sarCAZum, 24 May 2014 - 08:14 PM.

Speaking on behalf of myself, not the club.. this is a video game and it sounds like you are taking this a bit to serious.. you want to TDM against another club that's one thing.. but when you come on here talking about fighting in a war.. you think that makes your club look mature?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic. I'm a former member of the united states military and currently a member of of LEMC out of Dallas tx. That's why posts like this get down played in my mind because I've been there for the real thing on both accounts.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:31 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 24 May 2014 - 09:31 PM.

I try not to take video games too seriously, That's just how I've been referring to this whole thing but I do want to tell you this, Thank you for your service.

Unanimous
  • Unanimous

HDMC National President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:30 PM Edited by sarCAZum, 24 May 2014 - 10:39 PM.

Thank you for thanking me. Its easy to get into troll mode and politics on these games but it does no one any good man.. if we get into that, all we draw to us is the kind of members and attention neither club wants. Again, not speak for IRMC, just my own outlook on things.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:18 AM

It's true, With these trolling posts on these forums it makes us all look like assholes. Bad PR is the last thing any of us want.

Unanimous
  • Unanimous

HDMC National President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:25 AM

Atlas we agree, have a good one man.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:05 AM

You too. It's nice to have one member of an enemy crew that can post something here without talking sh*t.

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:36 AM

That was actually my profile picture when I first made my GTA Forums account but we're all welcoming you into the brotherhood you and Shadeslide are gonna do a great job at running our GTA4 Charter!

ty brother 

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:17 PM

Yeah bro we can't wait for you to get GTA5 so we can get together finally! Sadly I lost my copy of GTA4 and the Episodes from LC. In my opinion still the Best Story Mode of all the GTA Games.

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:13 AM

our liberty city  logo liberty_zpsb212fdb2.png

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:46 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 31 May 2014 - 10:52 AM.

Yeah that took a while to do brother! Although all I did was change the Los Santos Rocker to Liberty City I gotta figure out how the hell I post it to our LC page. Rockstar only allows me to post it to the GRMCSANTOS page. Also Congrat's to Prospect Last Legacy for earning his way into the MC!! Congrats on the patch bro!!!

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:45 AM

Blaine County reapers

http://socialclub.ro...m_reapers_mc_bc

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:35 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 06 June 2014 - 10:32 AM.

Welcome to San Andreas bro I'm sure you'll like it a whole lot better than Liberty City!

Club Update

We will be closing the Liberty City Charter GRMCLIBERTY because it's final member is transferring to SA and Starting the Blaine County Charter of the MC.

Our new Charter GRMCBLAINE will be officially open later this week.

Currently the only positions we have filled within the Charter is the Presidency which will be held by thebillykid1974 we still need

A Vice President

A Sgt at Arms

A Treasurer

And a Road Captain

Only currently patched members can fill these positions, If you want to fill these positions and aren't a current member you must prospect and if there is one still open you can take it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users