Photo

(PS4,PS3,360) Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club

632 replies to this topic
Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

President Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:18 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 2 weeks ago.

1421354296.png

emblem_128.png

Prospect Page
http://socialclub.ro.../prospects_grmc

Website

http://grimreapersmcsa.weebly.com/

About Us                                                                                                             
We are a close knit small Motorcycle Club that differs from most clubs. Grim Reapers MC was founded by 3 friends who enjoyed riding together on GTA IV and wanted to become an official crew when GTA Online came about. This MC is about riding and the brotherhood.  We put our brothers before everything and only a select few get the honor of wearing our full patch. We ride hard and stop for nothing. We aren't the go f*ck everybody up crew. We mind our own business unless provoked.
Name- Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club
Status- Outlaw 1%er Motorcycle Club 
                                                                                History                                                                                                                   
         Check out our Website for a full history of Grim Reapers MC from it's Founding to Modern Day!

http://grimreapersmc...om/history.html

Actual Founders/First 3                                                                                                              
SaYWeRd234- Original President
Opie1220- Original Vice President
CODMISTER23- Original Sgt at Arms

Club Initials                                                                                                                        
The following is the initials/Acronym for each charter and the date it was founded.
GRMC (Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club)
PS3 Initials: GRMCPALETO (Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club Paleto Originals)
Founding Date: October 1st 2013
Xbox Initials: GRMCNOMAD (Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club Nomads)
Founding Date: March 20th 2014

Motto's                                                                                                                                  
"We Ride Together We Die Together"
"Grim Reapers Forever Forever Grim Reapers" (GRFFGR)
"God Forgives the Grim Reapers Don't"
"Fear The Reaper"
                                                               Club Colors                                                                                                                           
The Grim Reapers Club colors are Blue and White

Charters                                                                                                                                  
Paleto Originals (Mother Charter/ PlayStation 3 Charter)
San Andreas Nomads (Xbox 360 & PlayStation 4 Charter)
West Los Santos (PlayStation 3 Charter)
And Many other Charters across the Untied States, Ireland and Europe
                                                                        Businesses                                                                                                                  
Auto Repair
Weapons Trade
Repossession
Protection
Adult Entertainment
                                                                               Club House                                                                                                           
Grim Reapers MC Paleto Bay (GRMCPALETO)- PS3 Only. The current club house is the Beekers Garage in Paleto Bay there we hold Church, start Motorcycle Runs and hold parties
Grim Reapers MC Nomads (GRMCNOMAD)- This Chapter is for anyone on PS3, PS4 or Xbox 360 Only Charter doesn't have a club house because they are Nomad's.
                                                                                               Church                                                                                               
Church (or Chapel) is the weekly meeting where the club get's together to discuss issues concerning the Club and vote in Prospects or Vote on anything that needs to be voted on
After Church we all get together for fight club
All Patched Members Must Attend Church
PlayStation 3 Church is on Friday night.
Time Zone Conversions for Church
These Conversions are for the United States and Canada only. If you don't live in North America you are required to find the time zone out on your own.
Eastern Time: 8:00 PM
Central Time:  7:00 PM
Mountain Time: 6:00 PM
Pacific Time: 5:00 PM
Xbox 360 Doesn't have a set time for Church yet
                                                                              Fight Club                                                                                                             
Every week after church we all get together in one session for "Fight Club" all are welcome including prospects and independent riders this is where problems with other members are settled all fights will end in strippers and  Pisswasser.
Message Opie1220 or thebillykid1974 if you interested in coming
                                                                              Meetings                                                                                                                
There can be times during the week when the MC needs to get together to discuss things instead of waiting until church
Only under these circumstances can this be called
Another Crew declares war on Grim Reapers MC
A member attacks another Member
                                                                                       Allies                                                                                                              
The following crews are to be respected by all members of the Club
Ghost Riders Motorcycle Club

President: GRMC_President

Initials: GRMC

Enemies                                                                                                                    
Below Each Crew there will a status, War means GRMC is officially at War with the crew. Enemy Means GRMC is not officially at war with the crew.
The Lost Motorcycle Club Grand Senora
President: Lukeozade-47
Initials: TLMC
Platform: PS3

Cops                                                                                                                 
"These guys will show up in broad daylight with their cut's slit your throat burn down your house and kill everyone that gets in the way"- Chief of the Los Santos Police Department
"The Grim Reapers are able to stay out of jail because they have a lot of money and a lot of connections, So they can either pay people to do what the MC want's them to do or can scare them into doing it "- Dave Norton FIB Los Santos Division

We don't start sh*t with Police Clans or with the GTA Police unless provoked.

Rules                                                                                                                  

http://grimreapersmc...om/by-laws.html
                                                                                        Hangouts                                                                                                             
You can typically find the Grim Reapers at their Clubhouse if they aren't riding, Other Hangouts are the Ammunations across San Andreas, The LS Customs outside of Sandy Shore, The MC's Cabin in Grapeseed and the Yellow Jack Bar outside of Sandy Shores

Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club Paleto Original Clubhouse

0_0.jpg

Officers Paleto Bay Originals (PS3)                                                                                         
These are the Clubs National Officers and Nicknames
National President Opie1220 "Opie"

National Vice President: Deeman85W "Jax"

National Sgt. at Arms: chaptercaptElrod "Mark"

National Treasurer JCT155 "Jct"

National Secretary: Kik_1991 "Kik"

National Road Captain: BFC-Saint "Saint"

Nomad Officers (Xbox, PS4)                                                                                                

President: redneck32204

Bikes                                                                                                                        
We are an American Bikes only Motorcycle Club so we only accept people that own the following kinds of bikes,
Acceptable Bikes
Western Bagger
Western Daemon
Western Sovereign
Liberty City Choppers Hexer
Liberty City Choppers Innovation

0_0.jpg

Roles Within The Club                                                                                            

Check out this page for more information! http://grimreapersmc...lub-duties.html

News                                                                                                                        

Club News and Updates will be posted weekly by a member of Grim Reapers.                                                                  

To Be Recruited                                                                                                         
PS3- Add Opie1220 On PSN saying you want to be in the club or request to join on Social Club by searching GRMC Prospect

Xbox 360- on XBL saying you want to join the MC or request to join on Social Club by searching GRMC Prospect

You must be mature to join this club. We don't take Squeakers or other Immature people.

Prospects                                                                                                               
Rules Of Prospecting
1) Wear the prospect crew emblem at all times
2) Not allowed crew emblem tattoos until they are patch holders
3) The MC will choose who becomes a member and who is thrown out
4) Prospect does the bidding of any patch holder, these rules may seem like a lot for a Video Game crew but it's worth it in the end
                                                                       Patch Holders                                                                                                             
Wear the club logo when on Motorcycles or club tasks
Club patch is to be worn on the back of your T-shirt, Hoodie or Leather Jacket ( We are aware there is a glitch with the crew logos on Jackets and hoodies)
Able to hold an Officers Position
Proved they are loyal to the Reaper
                                                                         Social Club                                                                                                                 
Grim Reapers MC Los Santos and Nomads Page: http://socialclub.ro...m_reapers_mc_ls
                                                                 Website/Social Networking                                                                                              
http://grimreapersmcsa.weebly.com
More Club Information can be found here such as more information about roles members take in the MC and more general info about who we are.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ReapersmcMC

Facebook: http://www.facebook....84476624?ref=hl

Crew Pictures                                                                                         
We're all about having fun and respect. Here are some pictures of the club and associates at our typical antics.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

You need a working Microphone to join this Club

Please leave this in a reply on the thread
Application
User Name:

GTA Online Rank:
Country and Time zone:
Which Charter Are You Looking To Join?
Platform:
Experience:
Have you been a member of any other Crew?:
If So Please List Them:

How much do you know about MC's? Be as detailed and as specific as possible

• KeganA54 and Deeman GRMC like this

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:51 AM

Please include a link to your crew on Social Club.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

The link won't load onto the post so for now any potential members will have to add me through PSN until I figure out why it wont load

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

Without that link I'd have to close this down so go ahead and PM me the link to it and I'll put it in your opening post myself.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:15 AM

Can do... I'll PM you now

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

New Update

Grim Reapers MC and Los Santos Warlordz are at war after LSW voted to attack the treasurer of GRMC and destroy his motorcycle.

The 17th Ninja
  • The 17th Ninja

DJ Squirrel Nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:28 AM Edited by Azrever, 27 February 2014 - 12:29 AM.

Love babes? Must not love them much sir seeing as your playing as a man, staring at his backside while you play. If you look at my reply to your troll post on MY recruitment page you, and all your members will see how you quite thoroughly got served. They will also see you as a masochistic pig who tries to pick on men who play as women in GTA and fails miserably. And as my Character kills quite proffessionally I'd say she has more balls then you. Good day sir.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:44 AM

Hey don't go dissing on me because I'm statin facts and I do go for babes not a dude pretending to be a babe because he has a wandering eye to animated characters

The 17th Ninja
  • The 17th Ninja

DJ Squirrel Nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:56 AM

Hey don't go dissing on me because I'm statin facts and I do go for babes not a dude pretending to be a babe because he has a wandering eye to animated characters

First off, I did not ask anyones oppinion (Which is not a Fact) on my character on my Thread, which makes you a troll (A rather poor one to say the least) and shows us that you obviosly are intimidated by a man choosing to play as a woman (Much easier on the eye). My Thread was made to recruit Crew, not discuss oppinions on character gender, which is Point 1 on you being a troll. Point 2 is the fact that not only are your Trolls unoriginal and Lame, Your replies are sadder still. So do me the honor by staying off my thread and minding your own buisiness. (I will gladly do the same) I would be more enclined to Beef with you, but alas, you are on PSN. Be that as it may, Id still rather not have to waste my time replying to your lame stabs at Trolling. I said GOOD DAY!

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

Well I'm not trying to troll you and I have been off your thread since I left 1 reply on there but I'm fine with ending this discussion so I don't have to waste time reading about a pointless argument because I made a joke and can focus on recruiting for my Club

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

Disposable Heroes MC, President (First 9)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:44 AM Edited by SATIVAEXPERT420, 28 February 2014 - 06:44 AM.

Wish you luck and a long successful future for your club.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

Thanks brother your Club PS3 or Xbox because if your PS3 I'm gonna talk to my club and yours about being allies

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:12 AM

but to become allies with HSMC as long as you aren't associated with The Highway Reapers or the PS3 Hells Angels.

• BloodyWarlord likes this

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:07 AM

This sh*t seems cool as f*ck

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:09 PM

This crew seems well organised. Our crews should do something together. IRMC-SMOKEY is my PSN.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

Sounds good Black & White I'll add in little while

Demetri your welcome to prospect as long as you have a bagger, daemon or hexer

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

I don't have a headset though, but I'm pretty smart lol I can take orders and I know how to conduct myself properly. So if that's ok with u guys I'd be more than happy to join

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

I don't have a headset either and I'm the President and a founding member so that isn't a problem as long as you have an American bike on GTA your welcome to prospect add me on PSN: Opie1220 just include in the message its for the MC

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Alright cool bro I'll add u now

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

Oh and I'm on pacific time (Cali)

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

Disposable Heroes MC, President (First 9)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:15 AM

Thanks brother your Club PS3 or Xbox because if your PS3 I'm gonna talk to my club and yours about being allies

You're welcome man, as you already know my club is on Xbox, and if your MC happens to set up a charter on Xbox we'll be glad to be allies with GRMC.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

After a recent vote JJsmooth is no longer the Vice President and PartytoTheMax10 is, there are now 2 open officer positions (Treasurer and Road Captain) and we are accepting prospects at all times

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:24 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 08 March 2014 - 02:00 PM.

We are still recruiting prospects and have had 2 Officers positions open up now would be a good time to join if your looking to join a 1% MC

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:02 PM

Bump

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

It is against the rules to bump more then once a week bro. Just a heads up and good luck with your club.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:26 PM

Thanks didn't know that bro

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

Irish Anarchists MC - President & Club Founder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:20 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 09 March 2014 - 06:25 PM.

I did not know we were allies? Your club voted to patch over to our club and than went back on your decision. Not a very respectful move to include another club in your recruiting efforts without their blessing. I  would suggest you ask us before doing anything with our club name.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

The Damned Motorcycle Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

I'm going to have to agree with Grunge on this one Opie.  Alliances are something The Damned M.C. doesn't do.  We can still ride together on friendly terms though.

Kaotyk
  • Kaotyk

Nomad Biker

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

Being a member of IRMC, i agree with grunge, i wouldve heard something about an alliance with your MC from my president and i heard nothing. our only allies up to date as far as i can see is The 13 Kingz MC, not Grim Reapers.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

Welcoming new Patch Holders Demetri and Tony_J to the Grim Reapers congratulations on being voted in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users