(PS3, 360) Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club LS

419 replies to this topic
SAStateTrooper
  • SAStateTrooper

Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club-Vice President (Playstation 4 Char

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

Hey,I'm going to be gone for about a week,I'm giving my brother back his PS3,I should be getting mine back from gamestop about Friday.

~GMMC.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

President Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

This Friday or next because the Biker Bash is this Saturday.

SAStateTrooper
  • SAStateTrooper

Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club-Vice President (Playstation 4 Char

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

I'm sad to say that Green Machine might be ending.Its not official,but I was told to take down the crew by a friend of a real life Green Machine member.the member apparently complained.If it does end,I will have a different MC up and running.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

That sucks bro..... let me know what's going on when you hear more because we have the rescheduled Biker Bash this weekend

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:34 AM

I'm sad to say that Green Machine might be ending.Its not official,but I was told to take down the crew by a friend of a real life Green Machine member.the member apparently complained.If it does end,I will have a different MC up and running.

that's messed up mate

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:00 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 22 April 2014 - 02:09 AM.

Let me know what your new MC's name is so I can update the Alliance List in my post.

ALSO

Big Week For the Reaper

PartytotheMax has resigned from the from being VP of the PS3 Charter, We are welcoming several new Prospects into the PS3 Charter this week.

Sickboy is now the PS3 Vice President

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 22 April 2014 - 09:26 PM.

Welcoming Prospects Draconian Earth and The Real Pyro into the MC this week

Club News

Title Updated so it also says PS3 and 360 thanks to our Admin Toke

We will be voting to ally with Fire From The Sky Motorcycle Club

The War with Los Santos Warlordz is back on after they declared

We will be voting at church to decide whether or not we should have an official GTA 4 Charter

Welcoming Sidharth To the Xbox Charter

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

Original Post updated.

Church Tomorrow Night at 9:30 Eastern Daylight Time

PartytotheMaxGRMC
  • PartytotheMaxGRMC

President Grim Reapers MC Nomads

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:34 PM

If you guys are looking for an active MC that focuses on the brotherhood this is the MC to join, I joined about 3 months ago and it's been nothing but good times.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:38 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 07 May 2014 - 12:05 AM.

Well put brotha,

MC Update

Prospect Koolsp00nh3ad is out of the MC on bad terms after violating one of rules of the MC,

We are proud to welcome all former members of Fire From The Sky MC to Grim Reapers MC!

We are opening our Liberty City (GTA4) Charter.

We are hosting a motorcycle run on May 17th, If your interested check out the page on the multiplayer section of the forums!

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

I'm currently having problems with my PSN Account, it won't let me log in so until I fix it Sickboy1198 will be acting President

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:10 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 22 May 2014 - 09:55 AM.

Hey guys weekly update posted below....

Club Update

JCT155 is the new Treasurer of the Los Santos Charter (PS3)

Thebillykid1974 Will be the Vice President of the Liberty City Charter (PS3)

The Alliance with The Damned Motorcycle Club will be ending

thebillythekid1974
  • thebillythekid1974

Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club Vice President

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:41 AM

200px-Grim_Reapers_MC_logo.gif

• Opie Grim Reapers MC likes this

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:28 PM

That was actually my profile picture when I first made my GTA Forums account but we're all welcoming you into the brotherhood you and Shadeslide are gonna do a great job at running our GTA4 Charter!

jct155
  • jct155

Grim Reapers MC Treasurer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:00 PM

Thanks for the promotion. What exactly are my duties as treasurer? I know what they do in RL but not what I'd do ingame

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

Basically you advise me and Sickboy on how to run the club and when Prospects get patched in you plan the parties for them.

Club New's

Grim Reapers MC along with one of their current allies, Reapers Shadow MC will be forming an alliance crew with several other Club's and gangs

Reminder to all PS3 Members Church on Friday night at 9:30 PM EDT

jct155
  • jct155

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:30 PM

OK cool. And ill be there at church. Might be a few mins late but ill be there

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:25 AM

Alright brother if need be we'll wait for you!

jct155
  • jct155

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:59 AM

OK thanks brother. Ill try to hurry. You gonna b on later?

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:54 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 22 May 2014 - 09:56 AM.

I'll be on tonight, Probably with Sickboy and the new prospects btw we're also having an officers meeting on Saturday at 10:00 PM for both the GTA4 and GTA5 Charters.

jct155
  • jct155

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

That ill be at for sure

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:29 PM

Alright brotha you gonna be on tonight?

jct155
  • jct155

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

Yea ill be on tonite

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:46 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 22 May 2014 - 07:56 PM.

Alright then I'll see you tonight bro,

BTW Just so everyone knows, I currently cannot use my in game phone, So I can't accept job invites, Call Lester, Call Mors Mutual (Which Really sucks because 2 of my bikes got wrecked thanks to a big ass tank in a public session) or anything like that. The button to pull it up no longer works so I need to buy a new controller.

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

Irish Anarchists MC - President & Club Founder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

I thought this was a Recruitment Page, not a Ladies Aide Forum?

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:04 PM

Your right it is a recruitment page, you run the ladies aide forum,

• Polarskiff likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:47 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 22 May 2014 - 08:57 PM.

Right, because I have actual members and prospects commenting on my Recruitment page. Not just a bunch of empty updates about what I think I'm doing with "my-so-called-self" like this page.

you-are-dumb-fo-real.jpg

phillipPman
  • phillipPman

HDMC Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:42 AM

Alright then I'll see you tonight bro,
BTW Just so everyone knows, I currently cannot use my in game phone, So I can't accept job invites, Call Lester, Call Mors Mutual (Which Really sucks because 2 of my bikes got wrecked thanks to a big ass tank in a public session) or anything like that. The button to pull it up no longer works so I need to buy a new controller.

I seriously got a laugh out of most of your post but this one took the cake for me.. been putting up the internet tough guy act this whole thread and then broke out with my phone doesn't work.. I generally don't blow up other peoples bikes and cars.. but for you, bro.. imma break my rule. Thanks kid.. laugh of the night no doubt

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

Well Grunge although your MC has a lot of "members", mine has brotherhood. You guys put a patch on everyone that rides a bike and calls you brother. We have prospects come along all the time, some of them get thrown out, some quit and a few prove their worthy of wearing the Cut. and Phillip, I can see your a true Internet Tough Guy. Probably some 12 Year old kid who thinks he's a badass because he can talk sh*t online. And grunge, before you start talking about how you think your clubs Superior to mine let me stop you there, About a month ago in a GTAO Session I was in you joined I was the only member of GRMC in the session and you were the only member of IRMC in the session I came after you on my motorcycle (you were also on yours) and you RAN I chased you for a while but finally you got away so before you talk about which MC is stronger keep that in mind and also remember that you sent 6 guys after me to start a war and then when they came after me they got wiped out by myself and 2 members of The Damned MC.

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 23 May 2014 - 02:43 PM.

Thanks Gunwrath and Grunge as I said I haven't copied anyones ideas as again my crew was created well before I joined GTA forums and I don't care how big any club is I don't care if you have 2 guys or 100 guys Grim Reapers MC will do whatever the f*ck they want where ever the f*ck they want and no one is going to tell us we can't, I'm always open to suggestions from other Clubs and will take advise but I won't sit back and be dissed by another club, told that I'm going to back off or anything if you want to continue this open another thread in gang chat or lets take this to the PM's. GRMC will do whatever we want you told me that my club is reflected on by the way I am, Well this is me telling you and anyone else that's needs to know We don't back down to other clubs. I'll say again Warlord I don't have a problem with your club (just putting it out there) I apologize if that's what I made it look like.

Well Grunge although your MC has a lot of "members", mine has brotherhood. You guys put a patch on everyone that rides a bike and calls you brother. We have prospects come along all the time, some of them get thrown out, some quit and a few prove their worthy of wearing the Cut. and Phillip, I can see your a true Internet Tough Guy. Probably some 12 Year old kid who thinks he's a badass because he can talk sh*t online. And grunge, before you start talking about how you think your clubs Superior to mine let me stop you there, About a month ago in a GTAO Session I was in you joined I was the only member of GRMC in the session and you were the only member of IRMC in the session I came after you on my motorcycle (you were also on yours) and you RAN I chased you for a while but finally you got away so before you talk about which MC is stronger keep that in mind and also remember that you sent 6 guys after me to start a war and then when they came after me they got wiped out by myself and 2 members of The Damned MC.

Making claims that we were even online together at the same time is ridiculous. Do you really think my Club or I would run from the creator of this page? No. You asked for a beating the reference to that is up above and a beating is what you got. Do you think that 1% on our cuts stands for Lollipops and Gum Drops? It means we're ruthless. We don't play nice. You bet your ass we'll send 6 guys after you. You had every chance to respond to the hit and you never did. I have no idea what reality you live in but I'm pretty sure nobody is going to believe your slander considering our superiority is all over your very page. If you and the damned wiped out my Club than why would Solace from the damned feel the need to bring out a tank? Everybody on GTAO knows that when someone is butt-hurt they grab their tank. So come back to reality because you're dreamin'... And another thing, your cut is embarrassing! You couldn't pay me to wear that crap!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users