(PS3, 360) Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club LS

415 replies to this topic
Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

President Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:09 AM

We've had a decent turn out from this recruitment page and we are accepting prospects at all times so if your a member of a club you don't like or are looking to join a good, active MC we are accepting Prospects at all times

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

It's official the Xbox 360 Charter of the Grim Reapers Motorcycle Club is now open and accepting 4 people to become immediate patchholders and fill officers positions after that anyone interested in joining must prospect

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

Highway Reapers MC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:59 AM

but to become allies with HSMC as long as you aren't associated with The Highway Reapers or the PS3 Hells Angels.

What is with people declaring hostile status on us without ever having actually met us? *cough*13 Queens*cough*
  • Toke likes this

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

Irish Anarchists MC - President & Club Founder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:42 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 19 March 2014 - 07:23 PM.

but to become allies with HSMC as long as you aren't associated with The Highway Reapers or the PS3 Hells Angels.

What is with people declaring hostile status on us without ever having actually met us? *cough*13 Queens*cough*

Just a copy cat cheerleader squad. If they don't support The Highway Reapers they're hoping the 13 Kingz MC will acknowledge them. If they don't support the Hells Angels they're hoping the Irish Anarchists MC will acknowledge them. Let's find some original ideas Opie. Tired of the copy machine effect.

Spoiler

• BloodyWarlord likes this

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:20 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 20 March 2014 - 09:15 PM.

Actually Grunge as I told you 13 Kingz voted to ally with my MC last month, we are not a copy cat squad as my crew was created long before I even knew this forum existed (Created the day GTA Online came out). At the end of the day this is just a video game so petty rivalries don't really matter. My only true enemy (that's an actual crew) is Los Santos Warlordz. Warlord, I am not an enemy of your crew but because of my alliance with the 13 Kingz I'm not going to risk the friend ship between our 2 clubs over allying with smaller clubs HRMC, I have absolutely no respect for PS3 Hells Angels because I grew up around real MC's Hells Angels was one PS3 HAMC is fake and a flat out disrespect. If people don't like it oh f*cking well if this continues I will have an administrator delete all posts up to the original one.

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:55 AM

Actually Grunge as I told you 13 Kingz voted to ally with my MC last month, we are not a copy cat squad as my crew was created long before I even knew this forum existed (Created the day GTA Online came out). At the end of the day this is just a video game so petty rivalries don't really matter. My only true enemy (that's an actual crew) is Los Santos Warlordz. Warlord, I am not an enemy of your crew but because of my alliance with the 13 Kingz I'm not going to risk the friend ship between our 2 clubs over allying with smaller clubs or HRMC, I have absolutely no respect for PS3 Hells Angels because I grew up around real MC's Hells Angels was one PS3 HAMC is fake and a flat out disrespect. If people don't like it oh f*cking well if this continues I will have an administrator delete all posts up to the original one.

Hey, I'm not here to start sh*t & I'll leave after this reply if need be, I was just curious why all these newbies think we're the bad guys here. I honestly don't care whether we're friends or not.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

I don't have a problem with your crew Warlord I don't know your crew so that doesn't put me in a position to speak about your crew, I would like to ride with you and 13 Kingz MC because both do seem like cool crews but I can't because your crews are at war why I also do not know. You haven't said anything about my club and I don't have a problem with you I do have a problem with Grunge making statements about my club. He accused me of backing out on a patch over when the club voted not to become IRMC meanwhile just recently most of his club backed out on a patch over with The Damned MC. I know this because a member of TDMC told me as did two members of IRMC one is now with the Damned. Want you to know I don't have a problem with you Warlord just Grunge

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 21 March 2014 - 02:45 PM.

I don't have a problem with your crew Warlord I don't know your crew so that doesn't put me in a position to speak about your crew, I would like to ride with you and 13 Kingz MC because both do seem like cool crews but I can't because your crews are at war why I also do not know. You haven't said anything about my club and I don't have a problem with you I do have a problem with Grunge making statements about my club. He accused me of backing out on a patch over when the club voted not to become IRMC meanwhile just recently most of his club backed out on a patch over with The Damned MC. I know this because a member of TDMC told me as did two members of IRMC one is now with the Damned. Want you to know I don't have a problem with you Warlord just Grunge

Look at the size of my Club and the size of The Damned. How does that make any sense for us to patch over to a smaller club? The Damned is well led. That's a fact. Solace has a good tight crew. We are friends and I have nothing against his Club. But it didn't make a lot of sense. Also if you do not have anything against Warlord and you don't copy other people's work than why are they your rivals? Lol.

Now I will tell you this Opie. If you keep stepping on the toes of Clubs that are bigger than you and using their "creative ideas" as your own you're going to be dismantled rather quickly. I suggest you take my advice wisely.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:56 PM

Argue, measure dicks or discuss club issues in private please. This is for recruitment only.

• ViennasIllest likes this

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

Thanks Gunwrath and Grunge as I said I haven't copied anyones ideas as again my crew was created well before I joined GTA forums and I don't care how big any club is I don't care if you have 2 guys or 100 guys Grim Reapers MC will do whatever the f*ck they want where ever the f*ck they want and no one is going to tell us we can't, I'm always open to suggestions from other Clubs and will take advise but I won't sit back and be dissed by another club, told that I'm going to back off or anything if you want to continue this open another thread in gang chat or lets take this to the PM's. GRMC will do whatever we want you told me that my club is reflected on by the way I am, Well this is me telling you and anyone else that's needs to know We don't back down to other clubs. I'll say again Warlord I don't have a problem with your club (just putting it out there) I apologize if that's what I made it look like.

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

Good luck with that.....

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:24 PM

If you want a war say it if you want to run your mouth quit wasting everyones time. At the end of the day size doesn't matter the only thing that matters is the brotherhood in your club I have a very small crew but my very small crew is close and dedicated and I'd rather ride off with a few dedicated guys over 100 guys who are in it just to be in something anyday

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:58 AM

Update: We're now at war with the Irish Anarchists MC they attacked our President in a server and when our President went off with members of a neutral club they attacked them too. The President of Irish Anarchists has not made any comment to me yet but the war is on and won't be ending soon.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:10 AM

Use the edit feature next time man, can't double post. :^:

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

Alright bro can do....

grungeeddy
  • grungeeddy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:20 PM Edited by grungeeddy, 24 March 2014 - 02:22 PM.

Update: We're now at war with the Irish Anarchists MC they attacked our President in a server and when our President went off with members of a neutral club they attacked them too. The President of Irish Anarchists has not made any comment to me yet but the war is on and won't be ending soon.

If you want a war say it if you want to run your mouth quit wasting everyones time. At the end of the day size doesn't matter the only thing that matters is the brotherhood in your club I have a very small crew but my very small crew is close and dedicated and I'd rather ride off with a few dedicated guys over 100 guys who are in it just to be in something anyday

Thanks Gunwrath and Grunge as I said I haven't copied anyones ideas as again my crew was created well before I joined GTA forums and I don't care how big any club is I don't care if you have 2 guys or 100 guys Grim Reapers MC will do whatever the f*ck they want where ever the f*ck they want and no one is going to tell us we can't, I'm always open to suggestions from other Clubs and will take advise but I won't sit back and be dissed by another club, told that I'm going to back off or anything if you want to continue this open another thread in gang chat or lets take this to the PM's. GRMC will do whatever we want you told me that my club is reflected on by the way I am, Well this is me telling you and anyone else that's needs to know We don't back down to other clubs. I'll say again Warlord I don't have a problem with your club (just putting it out there) I apologize if that's what I made it look like.

Spin it however you want..... The fact is we warned you and you still kept running your mouth. My Club owned you so bad The Damned MC ran and grabbed their tank. I think it's time for you to stop acting like you're an MC. You're a WANNABE and will be treated as such. That WANNABE in our recruitment page is you. You've been writing your destiny on this forum the entire time. And we just proved you're a WANNABE. Nobody is joining your crap Club. So stop messaging us. It's getting old.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

BloodyWarlord
  • BloodyWarlord

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

Spin it however you want..... The fact is we warned you and you still kept running your mouth. My Club owned you so bad The Damned MC ran and grabbed their tank. I think it's time for you to stop acting like you're an MC. You're a WANNABE and will be treated as such. That WANNABE in our recruitment page is you. You've been writing your destiny on this forum the entire time. And we just proved you're a WANNABE. Nobody is joining your crap Club. So stop messaging us. It's getting old.

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Argue, measure dicks or discuss club issues in private please. This is for recruitment only.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:28 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 25 March 2014 - 12:45 AM.

Okay so you have 3 confirmed kills AND your crew brought in a Jet and then the Damned brought their tank my MC is very far from wannabe I haven't started anything here either in case you haven't noticed you ran your mouth about my club on this page your just angered because I refuse to back off to your MC I'm just waiting for you guys to bring in 13 Kingz MC to help. Your accusations started this all I tried to be professional about it but your right I did say if you want a war bring it, Also your club started a 6 on 1 war which I was surrounded in and then it was 6 on 3 when YOUR MEN attacked Solace said him and Swish wouldn't fire unless fired upon. I immediately announced we were at war The Damned any when a few more TDMC joined the party ALL of your guys split.... So my advice to you know all of the facts before making accusations Demetri fired first that's a fact. So next time you want to fight let me know. The way you have been acting the whole time shows who is the real MC here you ran your mouth and then sent 6 people after goes to show how nervous you were a fair fight wouldn't work well for you guys..... you can act superior and parade around as the bigger club all day but one thing my club has that yours doesn't is Pride and Dignity Now this is my recruiting page and I'm sure you'll be a dick about this but this is recruiting for my club so you can please end the commenting on this page with your false accusations you can claim all you want that I'm the wannabe here but I told you I'd rather have 5 guys who genuinely want to join then have 20 who want to join because they want to be in something...

ALSO

Peace has been made between the Grim Reapers and The Los Santos Warlordz we are now allies again after a meeting took place between me and the leader of LSW we are now allies again

We are also Welcoming new member Sick boy into The MC.

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

I was only supposed to kill you once then get out. the rest of the crew wanted to join in so I invited them. I agree the jets and tanks need to be ended. that's not how real MC's work. we all need to have a meeting. no funny business. solaces club kinda got in the middle of things. we were never supposed to attack them. but yeah a good sitdown might do us all some good. I'm just trying to be rational here before we all kill each other
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

What did I say about the arguing? Any more and both of you will have your topics temporarily locked. (Irish Anarchists and Grim Reapers)

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:02 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 27 March 2014 - 01:02 AM.

Update: Sickboy1198 is now our Road Captain for PS3, We now have a Vice President and a Sgt at Arms for our Xbox Charter (Nomads)

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

The Damned M.C. - Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:57 AM

Hey opie, 'Great riding with you and sickboy yesterday! Hit me up If you wanna play some more brother!

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:20 AM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 29 March 2014 - 03:37 AM.

definitely gonna happen again soon... Who's in charge of your MC while Solace is moving?

Also missing a few members at PS3 Church but we took a vote on the war with the Irish Anarchists and the club voted 4-0 to make it official, we are at war with IRMC.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 29 March 2014 - 02:26 PM.

There is a possibility of Peace talks between Grim Reapers MC and Irish Anarchists MC today, I will speak with the President of IRMC in a chat room and then GRMC will put it to a vote

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

watch the double posting opie.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:35 PM Edited by Opie Grim Reapers MC, 29 March 2014 - 11:16 PM.

Sorry bro my bad, Didn't think to add it into my last post

Also

Peace talks did not work with the Irish Anarchists MC so we are remaining at war with them

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

We are now Allies with the Green Machine MC, Planning on organizing a Biker Bash/ Motorcycle Run soon all MC's will be welcome

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

The Damned M.C. - Club Founder & President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:05 AM

Opie, stop double posting. You have to wait a minimum of 7 days before posting after yourself. Replies to others are okay as long as they flow with the conversation and aren't ads/bumps.
  • GunWrath likes this

SAStateTrooper
  • SAStateTrooper

The Outlaw has mercy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:24 AM

Thanks Opie for mentioning me.Yeah I'm President of GMMC,you can add me @ xXSchuirmannZxX

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

Ok bro won't happen again did you get your internet back up or are you still waiting for it??? I haven't been online much past couple days

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users