Photo

GTA V: Online - Godfather Roleplay.

8 replies to this topic
Acky.
  • Acky.

Tommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:43 PM Edited by Acky., 26 February 2014 - 12:49 PM.

CAP0G0m.png

Please either contact myself (Acky.) if you have any further questions.

To sign up to join, please reply to the topic below, following the guidelines. Many thanks.

Once I have enough members, I will host sessions on Sunday night around 7pm GMT, Thursday night 7pm GMT, Friday night 8pm GMT. I will begin to include other times once the roleplay has established.

rpEibVW.png

Hey, I want to invite you into this thing... this thing of ours. This thing of ours will be fuelled upon business and respect.
It will transform you from a boy; into a man. The City of Los Santos and the surrounding countryside is becoming the land of dreams for people like us.
Fancy cars, swanky bars, a house in the hills, rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous. Everything you could want within a single city.
The economy is thriving and everybody can be a winner. But I want it all, kid. I want that Million dollar car sitting on my driveway.
I want that house in the hills, right next to Mr. Fontane. I want to wave to Mr. Fontane as my trusted men drive me downtown to meet with the Commissioner and Senator for a drink.
Ask them what favours I can do for them. I want that multi-million dollar business in the docks. And I want people to look twice as I put wads of money into the top-pockets of the doorman at my favourite bar, as I walk past.
Don't you?

Okay wiseguy, my friends in the Buerau wants to know who you are.

[Please fill out the following information below and reply to the topic.]
Gamertag:
Name:
Info: (Example: Tell me about your character, where he comes from, what he does for a living, any nicknames? Anything interesting and what is important for people to know about your character.)

05ktHVN.png

To begin with, I wanna' show you the ropes, kid. Everybody needs to know the ropes within this thing of ours. If you don't, you'll find yourself up sh*t creek, without a paddle, capiche?
Okay, before you start running around the town, you need to make sure you know somebody with money. I know a guy... He goes by the name of Tommy "The Red" Gori. The Red? What kinda' names that? Well I'll tell ya' kid.
Tommy was once part of a Brokerage in Liberty City, back in 2006, where he earned thousands, perhaps millions. The Red started an unofficial Loan firm for those guys who couldn't go to the other loan firms if you know what I mean?
Well, everytime Tommy had someone late on payment, he would say they was in "the red." He would be respectful to those who took up his favour and returned the favour by giving him his money back on time. The red was a metaphor.
It meant either his bank balance would be red, for a good cause ofcourse, or the rest of your shirt would be. He is a rich guy, with men at his disposal. Y'know the kind, muscles to rough you up for the money, the Smart talkers that would reason with you.
He'd send his trusted men to do his dirty work. But don't get me wrong, Tommy is a nice guy, but don't f*ck with him. Anyway, back to the money. You'll need $5,000 to get started, which I assume you have? Thats just for your hideout.
You want a car and weapons? You look no further than Tommy. You need a piece? You best borrow $5,000 off of him. A car, 'eeh, you can pinch one off the street.

Now, after that, you'll need to get a steady income, whether you wanna work your ass off all day and make lousy bucks or you wanna' do something that'll get your blood pumping for a couple 'a guys, and get some real G's, then you'll have to look for a couple of guys.
Tell them you need a piece of the action.

[The Rules section covers money, cars, weapons and your jobs. Please follow carefully.]
You start with $5,000.
More money, with suitable reason can be obtained through loans from Tommy "The Red" Gori. (Acky.).
You do not start with a house.
You do not start with a car.
You start only with your melee weapons and your pistol.
Money is needed to purchase a house/apartment/car/weapons.
Cars are purchased through contacting me in-game or via personal message.
Weapons are purchased through contacting me in-game or via personal message.
You must find a job/business, you can not already be occupied.
Once your character dies three times when you are of the ranks of Made Man or above, you will have to restart as a new character (perhaps the son/daughter of your previous character).

I will keep a record of everything in order nobody somehow obtains access to PV's (of higher class) or weapons, money and houses.

PKkHw5F.png

"One day, and that day may never come... I may call upon you to do a service for me. But... until that day, accept this, as a gift." - Don Vito Corleone.

So, kid... It's been a long time since I last saw you. How ya' doin'? You makin' the big bucks huh'? Look at you with your tailored suit, look at those shoes! Mr Big Shot!
Listen, I want to introduce you to someone. Someone I call my Godfather. He is the reason I am the very man I am today. From this day forth; YOU will refer to him only as The Godfather. You will become a friend of theirs, and no longer just a friend of mine.
But theres one thing I have to tell you, kid. You came into this life alive, and the only way out is dead. Capiche? Welcome to the famiglia; il nostro amico.

[Families: Here is where the families will be. Due to restriction of a maximum of 16 people per session, I will restrict it to being only two families, to begin with, which will be ran by members and not administrators. I will work closely with these family leaders in order to have an understanding of each faction.
The factions will be the families which members will want to join, if they are to become a criminal.]

Family Name: The Aucelli Family.
Info: The Aucellis were formed back in the early 90's by Rizzo Aucelli, who was formerly member of the Vercetti Family. The family is of Italian-American origin, with multiple nationalities within their associates. It is the largest family within San Andreas.
The Don: Rizzo Aucelli (x Robinsonn II)
Consiglieri:
Members:

7Smjs1M.png

Listen, I know we do bad things to get a bitta' cash here and there, but the boys in blue know that. They want to be making those g's too, y'know!
There will be cops all over town who will turn their head the other way, here and then, for a quick buck. If you wanna take a hot set of wheels, sure... if you wanna get some bucks off a local store, sure, only if they get their cut.
But it might be a little pricey if you're after someones head. Hell, pay them enough they might do it for ya'!

[Police: The Law Enforcement Group of the session will be patrolling the city to keep order in San Andreas. Some members will be loyal to the law, however some will be crooked. Name your price and some will take the bribe, however some will not.]

Members of Law Enforcement will be put below, along with rank and information. If you wish to become an officer, you will have to contact me either in-game or via personal message.

lnvLKji.png

Listen, kid; Businesses are the core of this thing of ours, and money is why we do it. We need that money. We can't go on without that money.
So, we need to shake down these owners until they give us a slice of the action. I'm talkin' extortion here, kid. We protect them from what we're capable of, nevermind those other goombah's.
They might try tellin' you they ain't no band leader, but we will get what we think is reasonable for both sides. But now the guy's got you as a partner. Any problems, he goes to you. Trouble with the bill? He can go to you. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call you. But now the guy's gotta come up with your money every week no matter what.
Oh, someone stole cash from the register? f*ck you, pay me, Business bad? f*ck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? f*ck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning huh? f*ck you, pay me.
If there's no money comin' in, we'd have to find a way to make the place go bust... First make a few lights in the place and torch the place. Any money from insurance is split down the middle and we move the f*ck on.

[Businesses have the ability to become extorted or owned my roleplayers. If you find a business you wish to extort or own, you will have to contact me and I will tell you how much income you will receive and state your ownership of that business so no rival gang tries to take over it without you being informed.]

sLVhyP3.png

Once you're inducted into this thing of ours, you will become a friend of ours. You will be a Made Man. Now, becoming a Made Man is probably the best thing that can happen to you.
You earn more money, your tribute to your family is much less. You have more course of action towards the rest of the guys across city. You are looked at as a man of honour.
Without a meeting amongst the Commission; the Dons of the Families and Tommy "The Red" Gori, a Made Man will not be touched.

[Once you have become a Made Man/established member of your family, you will benefit by having access to more perks within your family if your Don desires. You have to ability to step up as Don once he has died, or as Consiglieri. You will be able to kill associates of the other families for a valid reason, without questions.]

If you have any further questions, please reply to the topic with them. Many thanks, and happy roleplaying!
  • Shah Sam likes this

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:29 AM Edited by Acky., 26 February 2014 - 10:42 AM.

Gamertag: x Tom Ackyy II
Name: Tommy "The Red" Gori
Nationality: Italian-American
Info: The Red grew up on the east coast, in Liberty City, under the minding of The Gambetti Family. He had close relations to the mob due to his father's position under Mr. Gambetti. At the age of 18, The Red was working as an accountant alongside Gambetti's Consiglieri in order to enhance is skills for higher education. Tommy attended university in Vice City, and was Family Advisor for allies of Gambetti (who are now presumed dead), The Aucelli Family, who are ran by Rizzo Aucelli. The Red was a mastermind behind the plan to help Aucelli legitimize themselves, until setbacks with people in Florida caused the outfit to relocate. Upon arrival in San Andreas, Aucelli has made many connections to restart his west coast empire, with The Red, making the most of his college degrees, and loosely operating with he Aucelli's. The man remains an important figure to the fluidity of the state's underworld.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:43 AM

Gamertag: x Robinsonn II
Name: Rizzo Aucelli
Info: Rizzo Aucelli grew up under the reign of Florida outfit, The Vercetti Family, with close supervision and guidance of Tommy Vercetti. Vercetti, who now resides back in Sicily left a chunk of his assets to Rizzo, to capitalize by making his own family. After years of succession, Aucelli then faced a stint inside a federal prison. Whilst in Prison, Gori operated the family business, acting as Don until Aucelli was released. Upon his release, Aucelli sold and have partners his assets in Florida and moved to San Andreas to rebuild his empire. He broke Gori off to begin his own life, working loosely, but actively with him. Aucelli is trying to become one of the biggest, if not the best gangster icon the westcoast has ever seen.

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

Awesome Idea! Makes me wish I had a 360. Good luck with your roleplay, I hope it blows up and becomes very active.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:45 AM

Awesome Idea! Makes me wish I had a 360. Good luck with your roleplay, I hope it blows up and becomes very active.

Thanks, if you know anyone who would like to play, send them this way!

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

Inb4lock

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

Inb4lock

Cheers, thanks for that

MafiaBorn
  • MafiaBorn

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:35 PM Edited by MafiaBorn, 23 March 2014 - 02:36 PM.

Gamertag: AdvancedWarning
Name: Tyler Blazelli
Info: Tyler grew up in a 2 bedroom apartment with his mother and father in West Broker, Liberty City. Tyler grew up like any other kid when he was young, but when he turned 16 and got introduced to big money making opportunities. By the time Tyler was 26 he owned his own brokerage firm and everything else he ever wanted. After serving 5 years for fraud, he moved to Los Santos to start a new life. Over his time in jail he had made some new connections and was taking an interest in organized crime. This is where the untold story of Tyler Blazelli begins ...

Add me on XBL!

Zulahh
  • Zulahh

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:12 AM Edited by Zulahh, 25 March 2014 - 02:13 AM.

Gamertag: Zulahh
Name: Vito  Scaletta
Info: let me tell you about me my name is  Vito  Scaletta. i was born i Sicily. my father decided for my family to move to the states specifically  Los Santos. i had a good friend named Joe Barbaro me and him were Friends since i arrived in the states. anyway one day we need some money so being the dumb kids we were we decided to smash a jewelry store window and take the jewelry. unfortunately a cop was patrolling the streets and got me but joe got away. once i got arrested they gave me a option to fight in the war or be incarcerated. i chose to fight in the war. when the war ended i went back to los santos with no Jailtime. since i was gone joe had connections with the mafia AND thats where i started working with the family.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users