Photo

Don't take sh*t from the Assholes

39 replies to this topic
MikaCuoco
  • MikaCuoco

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

See I think sometimes people just give others more credit than they deserve.
For all you know the guy just couldnt drive for sh*t and was trying to keep up and bashed you...then you look like the complete ass for blowing the mission for some nub.

Maybe the people running others over arent on purpose. Maybe people get left behind because others dont pay attention and didnt see you had no car. Maybe someone is new to a mission and didnt realize it was not an NPC in the helicopter.

An example would be myself. I am a lvl 275 with a second character at lvl100 and I would not have the slightest clue what is going on in these missions as I could count on my fingers how many of them I have done.

Things are not always as they seem.

The first time the guy tried to ram me he said "Take this" over the mic, The next time he rammed into me he said "Got Ya" I see where you're coming from (Some people really do suck at driving) but this guy did it on purpose.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

See I think sometimes people just give others more credit than they deserve.
For all you know the guy just couldnt drive for sh*t and was trying to keep up and bashed you...then you look like the complete ass for blowing the mission for some nub.

Maybe the people running others over arent on purpose. Maybe people get left behind because others dont pay attention and didnt see you had no car. Maybe someone is new to a mission and didnt realize it was not an NPC in the helicopter.

An example would be myself. I am a lvl 275 with a second character at lvl100 and I would not have the slightest clue what is going on in these missions as I could count on my fingers how many of them I have done.

Things are not always as they seem.

The first time the guy tried to ram me he said "Take this" over the mic, The next time he rammed into me he said "Got Ya" I see where you're coming from (Some people really do suck at driving) but this guy did it on purpose.

Rubbin's Racin'. If you aren't aggressive then you'll be the bitch of the race.

StoneFox
  • StoneFox

Like a Fox

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:24 PM

OP Understands my frustrations.

• MikaCuoco likes this

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

As above, I'm not talking about free mode I'm talking about missions (Team Missions)

It seems that every Team mission I do my teammates are trying to kill me (Sabotage me), Why? Conclusion, They're Assholes.

If you guys want to grief people do a Vs Mission or death Match, Don't join a Team mission then grief your own team mates.

Revenge: What I do now if any of my teammates try to Sabotage me is Fail the mission on purpose.

Example: I just did a mission where you have to steal 2 vans from the quarry , There were 4 players and I was one of the guys who got one of the vans, Whilst driving back to drop off point the guy in the other van (My teammate) attempted to ram me but failed, At the next turning he rammed into me at at full speed.

So I got out the van, threw a Sticky on it and blew it up to fail the mission, He started it by being an Ass.

I then sent a message to the two others saying sorry and why I did it and they were OK about it.

So, If you're reading this and aren't an Asshole but come across them, Do the same sort of thing, Destroy the mission, 

I know I'm coming across as an Asshole but I only do this when they start it.

On another note, Does anybody else select the 'Contact Mission' with the phone and get put in a Vs or Death match?

post-30678-pardon-my-french-but-youre-an

You're not an asshole, I empathise completely.

Good job I say, shame you can't meet them irl and smack em

• MikaCuoco likes this

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:02 PM

Awww man... I was under the impression that this was about people on these boards... < puts away popcorn >

Since I'm here... I just do missions with friends/crew. Don't have this prob. I feel for ya. At the end of the day I don't want to just 'do' a mission, I want to rock it! So, having peeps that I've done them a bunch in the past with, it's kinda like fckn artwork to knock em out in style (each taking various roles).

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

BBW Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

I purposely run over people and destroy personal vehicles without paying insurance during missions. Why, you ask? Because your tears are delicious and fuel my soul.

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:17 PM

OP is right everyone. DO NOT TAKE sh*t FROM ASSHOLES. I learned that the hard way. My hand still has bumps and is still infected. I can't even jack off anymore because my hand is covered in sh*t that just won't wash off.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

so you f*ck up the whole mission??!
YOU are the real asshole here

It's not about beating the mission...it's about sending a message.

And it needs to happen more!

On other mmo type games, assholes act like that for a week before they are treated the same as you would be in real life, and they have trouble doing missions/quests, joining crews/guilds etc... ie, like in real life, you HAVE TO  be comfortable with yourself to a level you can represent yourself in a public manner, without the need to go crazy... or turn your back on it (with a tank).

In GTA so far it seems like I am the only person out of another 14 that kick votes griefers.... Sure some are their mates... but every one else??

The Spook
  • The Spook

Lieutenant Queen - Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

This goes for any mission. I always encounter some moron trying to blow up your PV, destroy the mission objective over and over, push you out of your hiding spot in survival on wave 9 so you die, only for them to get killed themselves 3 seconds later, or call in a tank on a mission as small as going to fetch a sack of dope for Gerald, simply to run you and your car over and ruin it for everyone.

Seriously? On a job where we're trying to get paid and rank up? A wise man once told me it's not wise to respond to stupidity with stupidity, but some of these idiots just ask for it.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:26 PM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 25 February 2014 - 11:26 PM.

I usually just notify the other players, and we all gang rape whoever is trying to screw everything up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users