Photo

Benefactor Schwartzer Review!

67 replies to this topic
xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:48 PM Edited by xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx, 02 March 2014 - 09:49 PM.

^^ Ironic considering the car is your avatar :lol:

You got taste regardless.

thing is baws

Thank you!

53A5A95D-F3E1-4A65-B6C4-13AA079D547E.jpg
357DD6AA-F08E-4C85-94F3-4AAE5C677D42.jpg

I found mine by accident. Was coming off my first ever time on Rooftop and i was up in Rockford. For some reason i didnt call my mechanic. Felt like stealing a car. The Schwartzer happened to be that car. Never looked back.

EarthboundMysfit
  • EarthboundMysfit

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

When i ranked the Sports Cars(all fully tuned), about a month or two ago, i put the Schwartzer 15th out of 15... Just behind the Penumbra (14th) and Futo (13th), as i remember it.

But i too have noticed a bunch of handling/performance changes since the last update. Might have to give the once unimpressive Schwartzer another go/chance, and re-rank it(along with the upcoming new Sports Cars). Thanks OP.

SakiMonkey
  • SakiMonkey

sAm Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:12 PM

http://prod.cloud.ro...0mj46VQ/0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...Fe-Wp9w/0_0.jpg

Matte Black with Slate Blue wheels fits this car perfectly imo.

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

heist runner

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:35 PM

Looks great, best looking benefactor there is, secretly a better drift car then the futo is but overall the performance it has is kinda meh

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:41 PM

Wow, big necro. But since this is brought up, may as well discuss it.

Performance-wise the Schwartzer is a piece of sh*t, especially when compared to the Schafter's top-of-class status and the car's real-life counterpart(s). No need to defend it.

I have one in my garage and it isn't on my "to be gotten rid of when I think of something better" list despite its disappointing performance, because it looks really, really elegant.

dzeqxrN.jpg

Looks great, best looking benefactor there is, secretly a better drift car then the futo is but overall the performance it has is kinda meh

The best drift car in my mind is a Benefactor, but not the Schwartzer. It is, surprisingly, the Dubsta 6x6.

Apply handbrakes for a split-second and it will get itself into a nice and very controllable slide.

• goldadderXD likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:27 PM Edited by Sting4S, 21 June 2015 - 07:40 PM.

This is what you call a review? :lol: Are you serious? You folks kill me, and @Mattoropael you are full of crap.

I think the Schwartzer is an exceptional car when viewed as a premium luxury coupe. When viewed as something like a Mercedes-AMG model, it is somewhat disappointing. It's very clear that the Schwartzer is C63 AMG Coupe based with the size of an E-Class Coupe and the engine of a CL65 AMG C216. That said, it doesn't feel like it has a big powerful V12 at all. In fact, it feels like it's supposed to be an E550 Coupe. Powerful? Yes, but very very subtle and not really made for high speed performance even though it does provide great performance for it's class.

I often like to compare the Schwartzer to the Zion XS and that's where the Schwartzer really shines. Whereas the Zion XS isn't powerful at all and suffers from numb steering and poor overall performance, the Schwartzer feels like it has power and the steering is very responsive.

So as a performance car, the Schwartzer doesn't really have much to offer. But as a cruiser, a grand touring luxury coupe, it's excellent. What this car was made for was style and luxury with a bit of extra power to boot. It claims to be a performance coupe but it isn't and if you're fine with that then you'll like it. I still dressed my Schwartzer up with a carbon fiber reinforced polymer roof and aggressive side skirts but it's still a luxury coupe, I just want it to look the part.

Forgetting that Rockstar advertises the Schwartzer as a performance coupe when it's not, I'd rate this car an at 8/10

:^:

It is a shame though. Rockstar hasn't actually put out any full on performance German coupes/sedans at all when at the moment Germany can't stop making them. We have the C63, E63, ML63, GL63, G63, G65, S63, S65, SL63, SL65, AMG GT, RS3, RS4 RS5, RS6, RS7, M3, M4, M5, M6, Alpina B7, Cayman, Panamera, Macan, Cayenne, and more. All of these are fast as hell in their highest trims and believe it or not, most of them can keep up with or even beat a Corvette Stingray C7 in a straight line. But here we are, with slow German 'performance' vehicles in GTA V. The only fast German car we have that isn't a 9F or Comet is the Feltzer but that's a disaster. Instead of simply slapping on more power and a carbon fiber roof or something, they gave it a genuinely atrocious body kit. The Germans generally don't like to flaunt their performance on higher performance models. They love subtlety. They simply add a bigger/powerful engine, a few badges, a tiny bit of carbon fiber, a quad exhaust, and call it a day.

JakeHorgrove
  • JakeHorgrove

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:36 PM

It would fit in way better in the coupe class.
  • Mattoropael and Scaglietti like this

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 09:15 PM Edited by Mattoropael, 21 June 2015 - 09:20 PM.

This is what you call a review? :lol: Are you serious? You folks kill me, and @Mattoropael you are full of crap.

I think the Schwartzer is an exceptional car when viewed as a premium luxury coupe. When viewed as something like a Mercedes-AMG model, it is somewhat disappointing. It's very clear that the Schwartzer is C63 AMG Coupe based with the size of an E-Class Coupe and the engine of a CL65 AMG C216. That said, it doesn't feel like it has a big powerful V12 at all. In fact, it feels like it's supposed to be an E550 Coupe. Powerful? Yes, but very very subtle and not really made for high speed performance even though it does provide great performance for it's class.

I often like to compare the Schwartzer to the Zion XS and that's where the Schwartzer really shines. Whereas the Zion XS isn't powerful at all and suffers from numb steering and poor overall performance, the Schwartzer feels like it has power and the steering is very responsive.

So as a performance car, the Schwartzer doesn't really have much to offer. But as a cruiser, a grand touring luxury coupe, it's excellent. What this car was made for was style and luxury with a bit of extra power to boot. It claims to be a performance coupe but it isn't and if you're fine with that then you'll like it. I still dressed my Schwartzer up with a carbon fiber reinforced polymer roof and aggressive side skirts but it's still a luxury coupe, I just want it to look the part.

Forgetting that Rockstar advertises the Schwartzer as a performance coupe when it's not, I'd rate this car an at 8/10

I like how you're calling me "full of crap" when your viewpoint doesn't deviate from mine by any considerable margin, considering that I'm strictly judging the Schwartzer based on the class that it's actually in.

I also like the implication that you're basically calling yourself full of crap.

It would fit in way better in the coupe class.

The Schwartzer is just one of the many victims of R*'s non-sense classification.

The Bullet and the Voltic, for example, aren't even on the level of the top-tier Sports cars and yet are in Super for god knows what reason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users