Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's your overall K/D/accuracy/headshots/etc?

38 replies to this topic
gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

I'm surprised that you're still using Windows XP, OP :O

Windows XP is awesome, better than windows 8.
Yeah, I know, XP is reliable as f*ck. Better than 8 for sure. Its just I don't see it that much anymore.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

Windows XP is awesome, better than windows 8.
Yeah, I know, XP is reliable as f*ck. Better than 8 for sure. Its just I don't see it that much anymore.

My old Sony Laptop has XP 64bit, not updating anytime soon. (Well at least not until April this year when they drop all support for it.)

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

I was never here

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

Kill Death Ratio - 7.03

Kills - 26572
Deaths - 3779

Headshots - 5,294

Shots Fired - 620,137 Yes! 620,137

Drive-By Kills - 219

Overall Accuracy - 22%

• Balikye likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

You guys realize thats your over-all K/D....Hell I have a 6.89 K/D from killing so many cops and pedestrians. Lets see an actual Player K/D..... 

Gta5stats.com

G-Nad thats not your player K/D thats your overall K/D. Easy to kill cops lets see your player KD

Nope, you're wrong bro.

The gta5stats.com signature displays the PvP KDR

Proof:

kdr.png

• Omnifarious and Balikye like this

Balikye
  • Balikye

*Siiiigh* Fine, just call me Bali.

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:40 AM

Until Microsoft makes something that's better than XP, then I'll upgrade. Windows 7 is a mess on both my Mom and Dad's computers, and Windows 8 looks like an ipod app page... Windows 7 hid all its features, not even the basic search function works right, and Windows 8 did away with the start bar even... I prefer the old school stuff. My puppy digs up ANYTHING I ask it to find, even restricted files. Everything's plain and simple, my task manager is actually a manger of tasks, lol, my search function works, everything is simply laid out for me. It's not overly complicated like Windows 7 where you have to go through 5 sub menus to get to where you're going, and even then, half the stuff is blocked for some reason...

• Omnifarious likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by Omnifarious, 26 February 2014 - 05:06 AM.

Until Microsoft makes something that's better than XP, then I'll upgrade. Windows 7 is a mess on both my Mom and Dad's computers, and Windows 8 looks like an ipod app page... Windows 7 hid all its features, not even the basic search function works right, and Windows 8 did away with the start bar even... I prefer the old school stuff. My puppy digs up ANYTHING I ask it to find, even restricted files. Everything's plain and simple, my task manager is actually a manger of tasks, lol, my search function works, everything is simply laid out for me. It's not overly complicated like Windows 7 where you have to go through 5 sub menus to get to where you're going, and even then, half the stuff is blocked for some reason...

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to make the very same points. Windows XP is soooo freakin' reliable, and easy to fix. Fixing XP when it breaks, is like cleaning a cut, and putting a band-aid on it. Fixing something on Windows 7 is like a nursing home nurse trying to perform open heart surgery on an 85 year old... It's SO f*cking complicated, the slightest slip, and you make it worse...

Pizza_Is_Emo
  • Pizza_Is_Emo

Random

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

Pn5P0eO.jpg

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

An Exercise in Self Indulgence

• Members
  • Brazil