Photo

Insurance rip off

4 replies to this topic
HarveyBest
  • HarveyBest

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

I use a fully protected Carbonizzarre as my usual drive. Today I was after someone with a bounty on them and he sticky bombed me in the car and he had to pay. I called up Mors and replaced the car and got my mechanic to deliver it. Then me and the guy got involved in duel on foot, during which he bombed my car, for no reason other than to be an arse. He had to pay again. So I replaced the car again. And the sod bombed it again when I was not in it. But this time he only got fined 50% of the insurance cost, I had to pay the rest.

Hardly fair. Bombing PVs is frowned on by R*, so why is this behavior not punished by higher fines, not smaller.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

I use a fully protected Carbonizzarre as my usual drive. Today I was after someone with a bounty on them and he sticky bombed me in the car and he had to pay. I called up Mors and replaced the car and got my mechanic to deliver it. Then me and the guy got involved in duel on foot, during which he bombed my car, for no reason other than to be an arse. He had to pay again. So I replaced the car again. And the sod bombed it again when I was not in it. But this time he only got fined 50% of the insurance cost, I had to pay the rest.

Hardly fair. Bombing PVs is frowned on by R*, so why is this behavior not punished by higher fines, not smaller.

he only had enough to pay for half the cost of replacing it 

• HighMonkey95 likes this

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:16 PM Edited by lordemperor, 25 February 2014 - 11:17 PM.

Wow you went after this guy and he defended himself until he ran out of money... sorry you're the bad guy here.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

Wow you went after this guy and he defended himself until he ran out of money... sorry you're the bad guy here.

i would too if some jerk off kept blowing up my car lol

redpoint
  • redpoint

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

If they don't have enough money to pay the insurance they should get charged anyway and go into debt / have a negative money value. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users