102 replies to this topic
HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

Anybody got any cash from him.... No ?? not surprised

I had helped about 8 people so far. Obviously I wouldn't think they spend too much time on forums rather than just playing the game itself. Anyway. You don't have to believe me. I mean, you're not the one getting free cash. You can excuse yourself.

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

No I'm on your side bro

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

seriously guys stop acting like children does it f*cking hurt you to google how to share cash and investigate thru the links and do your own research before calling him a bullsh*tter and hacker ?

he is the one who claimed he bought 15 mill worth of shark cards and wants to give it away . he is the one claiming he has a way to do it legitly . so HE should be the one who should answer how he does it . plain and simple

and who are you ? i didnt realize you were king "i need to know everything" you are nobody to him to explain himself let him be if he knows something that you want to know and he wont say it gives you no right to act like a child and throw a tantrum over it so what if he knows how and none of us dont if you want to know so bad google it and get lost thru the links.

and who the hell do you think you are to tell everyone they cant ask him how he does it?!!  its a public forum , if people want to ask him how he does something he claims that he can do then so be it .  and i am not throwing a tantrum . i  dont care if he can give away money, but if he isnt gonna answer a simple question regarding as how he does it , you sure as hell bet that i am gonna call him out on it . and if you dont like it , too damned bad

One word.

J E A L O U S Y

jealousy? please i have  about 2 mill legit , i dont need anymore money .  

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

I  think he is a hacker . who in their right mind spends over 250 dollars on shark cards , just to give it away?!

A pedophile troll! :sui:    I'll bet he drives a Rumpo and keeps the money in the back for all the needy boys and girls he helps  :miranda:

DING DING DING! You're a retard. But somewhat accurate if you'd like to believe so.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:55 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 25 February 2014 - 06:56 PM.

seriously guys stop acting like children does it f*cking hurt you to google how to share cash and investigate thru the links and do your own research before calling him a bullsh*tter and hacker ?

he is the one who claimed he bought 15 mill worth of shark cards and wants to give it away . he is the one claiming he has a way to do it legitly . so HE should be the one who should answer how he does it . plain and simple

and who are you ? i didnt realize you were king "i need to know everything" you are nobody to him to explain himself let him be if he knows something that you want to know and he wont say it gives you no right to act like a child and throw a tantrum over it so what if he knows how and none of us dont if you want to know so bad google it and get lost thru the links.

and who the hell do you think you are to tell everyone they cant ask him how he does it?!!  its a public forum , if people want to ask him how he does something he claims that he can do then so be it .  and i am not throwing a tantrum . i  dont care if he can give away money, but if he isnt gonna answer a simple question regarding as how he does it , you sure as hell bet that i am gonna call him out on it . and if you dont like it , too damned bad

you mad ? because im pointing you and all others out as e-cops on a power trip either relax or go f*ck yourself later today these dudes will reply whether they received the money or not

• HighMonkey95 likes this

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

got that right... nobody got cash from you... So shut up and get banned

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

No I'm on your side bro

oh ok ,  good to know lol

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

got that right... nobody got cash from you... So shut up and get banned

Butthurt that you're broke???

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 25 February 2014 - 06:58 PM.

you mad ? because im pointing you and all other out as e-cops on a power trip

nah i am far from mad . i just call things like i see them . and tell me how me or the others are being such e cops by asking  1 simple question? 

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

So monkey only responses so far are saying it's true and calling people retards...you can't answer it because you a monkey c*nt troll

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

The 100th reply gets to know the secret of how he shares money lol

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

you mad ? because im pointing you and all other out as e-cops on a power trip

nah i am far from mad . i just call things like i see them . 

What a hypocrite.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Do you realize how pathetic it is to use a duplicate account to talk to yourself on an internet forum? Not to mention, it's against the rules so if you're caught doing this again, all your accounts will be banned.

• Magick and HighMonkey95 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users