• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic
HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:34 PM

seriously guys stop acting like children does it f*cking hurt you to google how to share cash and investigate thru the links and do your own research before calling him a bullsh*tter and hacker ?

Let them talk. They need to let the jealousy go. It's simple. They're broke and unhappy.

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:34 PM

Utter crap.... he even said he shares like the hackers.. So even if it's true your f*cked... Stay away from him and don't send your psn

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:35 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 25 February 2014 - 06:35 PM.

seriously guys stop acting like children does it f*cking hurt you to google how to share cash and investigate thru the links and do your own research before calling him a bullsh*tter and hacker ?

I can shoot rockets from the front of my Adder, without hacks.

Google it, to find out how.  I swear :)

and i got your mother pregnant so what ?

• HighMonkey95 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Guys don't embarrass yourself and ask this dude for money, you won't get sh*t. Obvious lier.

If you're not just full of crap OP, you would share how you will give people money. But you can't, because you're lying.

I  think he is a hacker . who in their right mind spends over 250 dollars on shark cards , just to give it away?!

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Utter crap.... he even said he shares like the hackers.. So even if it's true your f*cked... Stay away from him and don't send your psn

Because you think I'm a joke, you're calling me a hacker for sharing cash I bought with other players out of kindness?

Your one to talk about. Haha.
You're mad and jealous that you don't have any kind offers coming your way. Stay in your corner.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

You getting a girl pregnant is about as possible as sharing cash card money.

• Magick, BloodClaw95 and HighMonkey95 like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:37 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 25 February 2014 - 06:38 PM.

its either hatred for not having the knowledge which is fueled by jealousy or just simple basic trolling

You getting a girl pregnant is about as possible as sharing cash card money.

and i looked her up on google too, see how reliable it is besides calling people insults before researching ?

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

Right. I buy shark cards... Share them because I feel like giving back... And suddenly that makes me a hacker..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Man you guys are funny people! You go to comedy school, or?? :)

Jealousy these days. Lmfao.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

and i looked her up on google too, see how reliable it is besides calling people insults before researching ?

You're a f*ckin' idiot too, lol.

How about you google it, and find the method yourself?  Maybe then you'll also be smart enough to realize that this guy is either a hacker (doubt it), or completely lying.

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

So you complete dick how do you share it.... Go right ahead and prove us all wrong..... Tick tock tick tock....

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

he is the one who claimed he bought 15 mill worth of shark cards and wants to give it away . he is the one claiming he has a way to do it legitly . so HE should be the one who should answer how he does it . plain and simple

NegSpec13
  • NegSpec13

Thank You Taker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

The only way to share cash is from last job or hacking, thats it. And we're not all poor, I'm doing alright thanks.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

I dunno, I hope HighMonkey is lying, and just shoots whoever is stupid enough to join his game, expecting money.

Then actually I'd like the dude, for the hilarious trolling.

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Tick tock tick tock....

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

The only way to share cash is from last job or hacking, thats it. And we're not all poor, I'm doing alright thanks.

You forgetting something?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

I dunno, I hope HighMonkey is lying, and just shoots whoever is stupid enough to join his game, expecting money.

i think monkey admitted he does it via hacking .  just scroll up . either way he cant be trusted

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

I think most of you are jealous of the fact that this is too good to be true. :)

Don't believe me? Suck a banana.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

he is the one who claimed he bought 15 mill worth of shark cards and wants to give it away . he is the one claiming he has a way to do it legitly . so HE should be the one who should answer how he does it . plain and simple

and who are you ? i didnt realize you were king "i need to know everything" you are nobody to him to explain himself let him be if he knows something that you want to know and he wont say it gives you no right to act like a child and throw a tantrum over it so what if he knows how and none of us dont if you want to know so bad google it and get lost thru the links.

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

Yeah he can't say.... Wow.. Just wow monkey..

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

Let them talk. They need to let the jealousy go. It's simple. They're broke and unhappy.

Jealous? No. Broke? Hell no. Unhappy. Nope. Just smells a lot like some bullsh*t

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:45 PM Edited by HighMonkey95, 25 February 2014 - 06:46 PM.

You're funny.

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

i think monkey admitted he does it via hacking .  just scroll up . either way he cant be trusted

He's just craving for the attention this troll thread gives him. I would like to see some of those 8 people to get in here and confirm that they got money & how they got it. rolleyes.gif

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:47 PM Edited by HighMonkey95, 25 February 2014 - 06:48 PM.

Haha! Oh man! You people are hilarious! All the accusations being made against me because im sharing cash I had bought.... lmfao!

I'll still be kind and share a banana with the haters.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

and who are you ? i didnt realize you were king "i need to know everything" you are nobody to him to explain himself let him be if he knows something that you want to know and he wont say it gives you no right to act like a child and throw a tantrum over it so what if he knows how and none of us dont if you want to know so bad google it and get lost thru the links.

and who the hell do you think you are to tell everyone they cant ask him how he does it?!!  its a public forum , if people want to ask him how he does something he claims that he can do then so be it .  and i am not throwing a tantrum . i  dont care if he can give away money, but if he isnt gonna answer a simple question regarding as how he does it , you sure as hell bet that i am gonna call him out on it . and if you dont like it , too damned bad

• Dr Murder likes this

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

^oooooh kill em cat

Dr Murder
  • Dr Murder

mmmm wifey guts...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

Anybody got any cash from him.... No ?? not surprised

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:51 PM Edited by jcph3, 25 February 2014 - 06:53 PM.

I  think he is a hacker . who in their right mind spends over 250 dollars on shark cards , just to give it away?!

A pedophile troll! :sui:    I'll bet he drives a Rumpo and keeps the money in the back for all the needy boys and girls he helps  :miranda:

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

and who the hell do you think you are to tell everyone they cant ask him how he does it?!!  its a public forum , if people want to ask him how he does something he claims that he can do then so be it .  and i am not throwing a tantrum . i  dont care if he can give away money, but if he isnt gonna answer a simple question regarding as how he does it , you sure as hell bet that i am gonna call him out on it . and if you dont like it , too damned bad

One word.

J E A L O U S Y

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

Girls Dead Monster

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Haha! Oh man! You people are hilarious! All the accusations being made against me because im sharing cash I had bought.... lmfao!

I'll still be kind and share a banana with the haters.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

^oooooh kill em cat

was that sarcasm?  if it was i dont care , i am just curious 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users