How to restore impounded car fast?

43 replies to this topic
Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

Another fun thing to do, is hang out by the tall apartment buildings near the airport circle. These buildings are on the far end of the circle. Land a chopper up there, get out and then use a heavy sniper to snipe anyone trying to fly out of the airport. It's a lot of fun and people will have a really hard time getting you since they can't see you, but you can see them when they're in a vehicle and of course the only way they can get to you is by vehicle.

The only way to lose if you can't shoot whoever is coming after you out of the sky before they get to you.

Kinkade
  • Kinkade

Walk softly...

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Do you get a wanted level for Bobbing a car out of impound?

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

I like your avatar vaska

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Do you get a wanted level for Bobbing a car out of impound?

2 nights ago I didn't but last night I got 2 stars as soon as I was over the fence but it's not much of a problem if you're reasonably quick.

vaska
  • vaska

Player Hater

• Members
  • Curacao

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:31 AM

If your car is impounded it means you've died, when you respawn look at your map and find a race or mission near the impound lot. Next go to the menu -> jobs and join the job/race near the impound lot. After you join the lobby exit or change session and you'll spawn at the missions waypoint which is near the impound lot and pay the $200 fee or steal your vehicle back and gun it along the train tracks

I tried this and it didn't work for me

Once I push exit I appear by the place I was before

Let me this this stright...

You are so lazy that you'd rather spend $12,000 to replace your car then to take 3 minutes to go and get it?

I though i've seen some lazy people in this game but this one takes the cake.

I am lazy 

Too f...ing lazy to go there every five f...ing minutes after I was killed again being wanted with one star

It means pay or get your car back yourself. If you are lazy call taxi / helicopter pickup / ask friend to give you a lift, etc. Why can't mechanic do it for you. I'd even pay him 500 every time to steal the car and deliver it back to me instead of 250 I pay doing it myself.

vaska
  • vaska

Player Hater

• Members
  • Curacao

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

Has anyone had such an experience?

1. Cops took my car.

2. I died (somebody ran me over). 

3. I re-spawned and my pink Corvette dropped down from the sky and knock me down. I lost about 20 % of health, got up and drove away.

I have no idea how it happened. 

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

The fastest way is asking mechanic to bring another car from my garage and then paying MMI $12000 for impounded bugatti which is destroyed as soon as I call mechanic.   

If I have no money do I need to go to police station myself? 

Or go to the impound stand infront of the gate pay 200$ and drive away.....stupid kids these days

actually it $250 cash in hand, but last time i looked they didn't take the $250 from you so it's really costing you nothing to go get it from the impound yourself. just do a quick $500 cash withdrawl from your phone pay the impound fee and then look to see how much you still have in your hand.  :lol:

Ammunized
  • Ammunized

Dawn of Justice

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:50 PM Edited by Ammunized, 16 March 2014 - 10:01 PM.

Join a Rooftop Rumble game, the impound is just down the street! Great pay and you get your car back. :)
  • Arya35 likes this

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

Join a Rooftop Rumble game, the impound is just down the street!'good pay and you get your car back lol.

I was just about to suggest that, the great thing is that you won't get a wanted level or need cash on hand to pay for the fee.

Lucky Knife
  • Lucky Knife

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:22 PM

Usually if I'm not doing something in freemode, I'd just start up rooftop rumble and go get my car back since you don't get cops in a mission. Then I just complete it and make 18k on the side :)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:35 PM

Join a Rooftop Rumble game, the impound is just down the street!'good pay and you get your car back lol.

I was just about to suggest that, the great thing is that you won't get a wanted level or need cash on hand to pay for the fee.
Whaaaat!!!
You can steal your car back from impound during a mission???
I did not know that!!
That's a great idea..

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:41 PM Edited by P.C.M., 16 March 2014 - 10:43 PM.

Why hasn't this been reposted? The simple way of getting your car back for free with no wanted level (I'm sorry but,I can't remember whom posted this originally - thank you by the way).

1 - Go to the 2nd bench by the wall of the impound yard

2 - Climb and jump from the wall to the ajoinging roof across

3 - Climb to the very top where the LSPD chopper sometimes is

4 - Hide behind the roof entrance (that is non accessible) or out of view and wait

5 - When the wanted stars are gone,hop down and walk to your car (cops will ignore you) - drive out without any problems

(this still work's and takes about 30 seconds and cost nothing)

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

Whaaaat!!!
You can steal your car back from impound during a mission???
I did not know that!!
That's a great idea..

If you're doing rooftop rumble with other people, you can quickly go get your car back whilst the others are busy killing, and you will get back in time to help with the delivery to Martin's house
  • P.C.M. likes this

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

If you're doing rooftop rumble with other people, you can quickly go get your car back whilst the others are busy killing, and you will get back in time to help with the delivery to Martin's house

Done this a few times myself. Even kill cops/peds without any stars. Good call on this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users