How to restore impounded car fast?

43 replies to this topic
vaska
  • vaska

Player Hater

• Members
  • Curacao

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

The fastest way is asking mechanic to bring another car from my garage and then paying MMI $12000 for impounded bugatti which is destroyed as soon as I call mechanic.   

If I have no money do I need to go to police station myself? 

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

im sorry your avatar scares me

and also sorry that i dont have an answer to question i just wanted to point out your avatar scares me

• dotCody, RogueStatus, Dementious and 3 others like this

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

You don't have to. Just call in a new vehicle and pay the insurance once you have enough money.

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

The fastest way is asking mechanic to bring another car from my garage and then paying MMI $12000 for impounded bugatti which is destroyed as soon as I call mechanic.   

Or go to the impound stand infront of the gate pay 200$ and drive away.....stupid kids these days

• dotCody and Cokecan72 like this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

Let me this this stright...

You are so lazy that you'd rather spend $12,000 to replace your car then to take 3 minutes to go and get it?

I though i've seen some lazy people in this game but this one takes the cake.

• dotCody, Ryan_Codebreaker and nomface11 like this

killerjimmy
  • killerjimmy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

Drive in between the parking garage and the impound lot and jump the wall get in the car. The impound lot gate opens when you drive to it. Hide in the parking garage to lose the wanted level. There is also a stunt jump on the top floor.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

If your car is impounded it means you've died, when you respawn look at your map and find a race or mission near the impound lot. Next go to the menu -> jobs and join the job/race near the impound lot. After you join the lobby exit or change session and you'll spawn at the missions waypoint which is near the impound lot and pay the $200 fee or steal your vehicle back and gun it along the train tracks
  • cattafett likes this

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Drive in between the parking garage and the impound lot and jump the wall get in the car. The impound lot gate opens when you drive to it. Hide in the parking garage to lose the wanted level. There is also a stunt jump on the top floor.

Or pay 200 and drive it out 0 wanted level....rookie

vaska
  • vaska

Player Hater

• Members
  • Curacao

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Or go to the impound stand infront of the gate pay 200$ and drive away.....stupid kids these days

Really? So easy, I can't believe  :panic:

Try to read the name of the topic again and tell me how to restore my car fast.

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

It takes 2 minutes? Derp

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Or you can get a cargobob and airlift your car out. Word of warning though, if you do this and don't actually get in your car the game will still think your car is impounded even if you move it out of the pound. I had that happen to me once.

Another fun thing to do is take other peoples rides out of the lot and drop their cars off in hard to get areas. Since they haven't gotten in their cars yet they can't call the mechanic to get them so they have to actually FIND the vehicle first, or pay the insurance. Fun stuff.

Try leaving the cars on top of buildings or in tunnels, it's hilarious.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

Seriously?

You are serious that lazy?

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

Go to impound, jump wall, drive off.

Free and easy.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Or you can get a cargobob and airlift your car out. Word of warning though, if you do this and don't actually get in your car the game will still think your car is impounded even if you move it out of the pound. I had that happen to me once.

Another fun thing to do is take other peoples rides out of the lot and drop their cars off in hard to get areas. Since they haven't gotten in their cars yet they can't call the mechanic to get them so they have to actually FIND the vehicle first, or pay the insurance. Fun stuff.

I put them on the train!  :evilgrin:  They don't make it through the tunnels though so a guy only has a few minutes to rescue it before its destroyed.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

I drop them off in a cave. It's tough to fly in with the cargobob but it's do-able and there's a small section of dirt you can drop the car on. (the rest is water). It shows up on the map but when you walk there you can't see where the cave starts so it's like your car is invisible. Makes people go nuts. Fort Zancudo is a great place too.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

I'm going to need to try this out later.

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

Me too hahah good call gents

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

Free and easy.

But didn't you read his OP he's took lazy to do that...

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

Good luck, it can be tricky sometimes when the cars are up against the walls. You gotta be fairly competent with the cargobob.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

I always forget where Mors & the Impound is since i rarely get killed by the police in my PV and i never go pick my car up from mors i call johnny to bring it to me but i think i'm gonna get killed so i can remember where the impound is to do this.

I like the challenge of swooping in and picking up there PV while they are near by or in it.

I love doing it while they are in a store then when they come out and you hear em on the mic saying...

"Where the f**k is my car?* and they start chasing it all over the map thinking somebody is driving it only to realize i have it in the air then i kindly drop it on top of them.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

I always forget where Mors & the Impound is since i rarely get killed by the police in my PV and i never go pick my car up from mors i call johnny to bring it to me but i think i'm gonna get killed so i can remember where the impound is to do this.

I like the challenge of swooping in and picking up there PV while they are near by or in it.

I love doing it while they are in a store then when they come out and you hear em on the mic saying...

"Where the f**k is my car?* and they start chasing it all over the map thinking somebody is driving it only to realize i have it in the air then i kindly drop it on top of them.

Towing the HPV around the map is always a good laugh too lol.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:35 PM Edited by Kracus, 25 February 2014 - 05:36 PM.

Look for the two tallest buildings in the south eastern section of the map, one will be the hospital, the other looks like an apartment building. It's how I usually locate it when I'm flying. The buildings themselves aren't really tall but they're bigger than most in that area.

The impound is near those buildings. As you get closer you'll see the parking garage fairly easy.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

Holy Sh!t!!! I didn't know that about getting in vehicle to remove impounded status. What if you get on another player car and drive out with it?
Does the owner have to be in car?

Sned
  • Sned

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

some cars cost less to destroy than it does to pay the impound fee lol

• Rob142sti likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:42 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 25 February 2014 - 05:42 PM.

Holy Sh!t!!! I didn't know that about getting in vehicle to remove impounded status. What if you get on another player car and drive out with it?

Does the owner have to be in car?

If they have the settings set to "Everybody" then you can get into someone else PV and drive off in it.

I do it often with chrome adders when i see em.

I usally park em on the railroad track to get em all smashed up

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

Free and easy.

But didn't you read his OP he's took lazy to do that...

Figured as much.  In the time it takes to prick about they could have easily have done what I usually do for free!

I drop them off in a cave. It's tough to fly in with the cargobob but it's do-able and there's a small section of dirt you can drop the car on. (the rest is water). It shows up on the map but when you walk there you can't see where the cave starts so it's like your car is invisible. Makes people go nuts. Fort Zancudo is a great place too.

I was being a good samaritan last night with the Cargobob.  I was in a lobby with 3 other players so took a Cargobob down to the impound.  Sure enough, there's an Enitity and a Feltzer in there.  I lifted the Feltzer out and dropped it near the 3 players only to be shot at for doing them a favour - bar-stewards!  So I got the Entity and changed my plan.  I flew round the city with a white dot chasing me, over the hills by the Kortz Centre (white dot offroading now), over the swamps by FZ and waited whilst the white ddot caught up.  Once they were near, I dropped the Entity into FZ.  My plan was to get a wanted level and mabye an NPC tank might come and accidently blow up their car but they all left or I left or something.  Either way, I ended up on my own and my plans in ruins.  I'll try again tonight.

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

VAN Society's Codebreaker

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

Or just go to the impound, jump in, avoid the $200 fine, kill a few cops, get your car back and go down the tunnel.

• cattafett likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

I was being a good samaritan last night with the Cargobob.  I was in a lobby with 3 other players so took a Cargobob down to the impound.  Sure enough, there's an Enitity and a Feltzer in there.  I lifted the Feltzer out and dropped it near the 3 players only to be shot at for doing them a favour - bar-stewards!  So I got the Entity and changed my plan.  I flew round the city with a white dot chasing me, over the hills by the Kortz Centre (white dot offroading now), over the swamps by FZ and waited whilst the white ddot caught up.  Once they were near, I dropped the Entity into FZ.  My plan was to get a wanted level and mabye an NPC tank might come and accidently blow up their car but they all left or I left or something.  Either way, I ended up on my own and my plans in ruins.  I'll try again tonight.

At least be satisfied that the guy had to pay 10k to get his car back in another session cause leaving the session without recovering your car means it got trashed.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

Good luck, it can be tricky sometimes when the cars are up against the walls. You gotta be fairly competent with the cargobob.

Especially the slot by the tree, pulling a motorcycle out of that slot is a feat!  

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

At least be satisfied that the guy had to pay 10k to get his car back in another session cause leaving the session without recovering your car means it got trashed.

I did not know this.  To hell with messing with my heavy sniper (or tank if the mood takes me or someone really annoys me) tonight - I'm cargobobbing all night long!  Opening soon, Fort Zancudo Impound.  :lol:

• manicmechanic71 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users