Best car to bring into MP?

48 replies to this topic
grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

Hearse

Hearse is in MP, although did it originally come in MP from someone taking one from SP and then they spawned some and people took them and then those people spawned more, etc?

Nope, it can be found in two locations that I'm aware of. It's a rare occurrence but it will spawn. If you are interested in exact locations, just YouTube it.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:08 AM Edited by smokingndriving, 26 February 2014 - 02:11 AM.

Hearse

Hearse is in MP, although did it originally come in MP from someone taking one from SP and then they spawned some and people took them and then those people spawned more, etc?

Nope, it can be found in two locations that I'm aware of. It's a rare occurrence but it will spawn. If you are interested in exact locations, just YouTube it.

I managed to grab one the other day.

I've noticed that:

1. If I take it out of my garage, then go in a different car to the church near Del Perro, they will spawn.

2. If I don't take it out of my garage, they won't.

3. If I take it out and then go park it a few blocks away from the church, they won't spawn when I walk over. If I drive it to the church, they do. Between 1-3 spawn.

4. If I take it out, they spawn at the cemetary near Del Perro, but they don't seem to always spawn at some of the other churches/spots where they have been seen.

5. They are the ab-so-lute best car for trolling. There is no better troll mobile.

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:10 AM

Hearse

Wrong. They wont spawn if not at least one random player in the lobby own one.
May test it in invite only? Good luck u defintly wont get one - the vid is wrong.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:17 AM

5. They are the ab-so-lute best car for trolling. There is no better troll mobile.

You have obviously never driven a Chrome Adder or Faggio.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

$CASH OVERFLOW$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

best car to bring to online...

the small tow truck is great, too bad it cant be stored.

apart from the mandatory franklin buffalo, spacedocker and trevol's car, there arent many cars worth bringing from sp.

the Hearse is a nice one, think it spawn online but kinda rare. i have one someone gifted me, FULL CHROME so i guess its called a Chrearse
  • Kim Jong-Meme likes this

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

To TeammateAssist, to say that the Dubsta 2 lacks mods is slightly disingenuous as it does have (probably more than an average number of) mods, it simply has less mods than the normal Dubsta. I personally like it as I wanted an off-road appearing Dubstsa, but hated the spare tire on the hood and thought that having one on the back that blocked the license plate was incredibly unrealistic. I also love the de-chromed trim.

As for the hearse, that's something I had forgotten, but as long as you know someone that has one online you don't need to do the SP to MP glitch. My first character has one on PS3 so if OP or anyone else ever wants one just send me a friend request (put "hearse" somewhere in the message so I know - PSN is Buthol3K).

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:54 AM

Amanda's car. I just got it like 10 mins ago

where/how do i find it?   i want that car but i havent seen it in SP for a while.

o ILL AUDIO o
  • o ILL AUDIO o

ʳᵉᵃᶫ⁴ᵐᵒˢᵗ

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:59 AM

where/how do i find it?   i want that car but i havent seen it in SP for a while.

Usually at Michael's driveway whenever Amanda is home as well

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:01 AM

I have personally enjoyed my gun metal Schwartzer 

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:04 AM

This, sometimes you won't find it there so you can just kill yourself(as Michael) and it'll respawn or try reloading your save game and you should find it :)

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:04 AM

And where do ya find that car in MP?

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:21 AM

And where do ya find that car in MP?

Rockford Hills, daytime, invite only session.

J_Villasenor
  • J_Villasenor

☆ Legendary Cat ☆

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:23 AM

Rusty Tractor

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:42 AM

Pink faggio 

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

To TeammateAssist, to say that the Dubsta 2 lacks mods is slightly disingenuous as it does have (probably more than an average number of) mods, it simply has less mods than the normal Dubsta. I personally like it as I wanted an off-road appearing Dubstsa, but hated the spare tire on the hood and thought that having one on the back that blocked the license plate was incredibly unrealistic. I also love the de-chromed trim.

As for the hearse, that's something I had forgotten, but as long as you know someone that has one online you don't need to do the SP to MP glitch. My first character has one on PS3 so if OP or anyone else ever wants one just send me a friend request (put "hearse" somewhere in the message so I know - PSN is Buthol3K).

Well yeah. I compared it to Dubsta 1. It's the closest jeep to compare it with.

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

It's actually based on the Mercedes-Benz G Class and not a Jeep :)

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:52 AM

It's actually based on the Mercedes-Benz G Class and not a Jeep :)

Heh. Mercedes. Heh.

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:55 AM

Heh. Mercedes. Heh.

lol of course that's what the Audi lover would say

Ch4071C
  • Ch4071C

Welcome to the Jungle