Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar made a mistake or something? Played heist today.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic
/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

Same mission...this was proven to be false, no?  Or only playable thru DNS like the other vid?

Did you come across this in regular servers?

Its was in Invite only session with my friend, i never play or played with my dns. I didnt watch the full video but scrolled a bit but he isnt playing the mission, right? It was the exact same bank like the guy shows.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

i know there is no concrete evidence yet but at least its coming soon im hoping you guys are not the same dumbasses that said its never gonna snow for xmas blah blah blah and 3 minutes later oh im sorry its snowing now i had no idea

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:00 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 February 2014 - 06:02 PM.

But i didnt make a pic or video:) there is a video on the first page posted on youtube by someone else thats also a proof that heist exsist

It appears proof was provided a long time ago. Your video only shows the location with NPC`s. Still a great find, since you actually got to play it, but not new in itself.

i know there is no concrete evidence yet but at least its coming soon im hoping you guys are not the same dumbasses that said its never gonna snow for xmas blah blah blah and 3 minutes later oh im sorry its snowing now i had no idea

It`s featured in the MP trailer. That`s October 2013. Really really nothing new. They only managed to find a way to actually play whatever is there, just as the devs played when making the trailer.

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

It will come soon, if it wasnt i wasnt able to play it lol

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

You were invited to a hacked game, which is why you were able to play it....which was accomplished in January with this mission.

Nothing new here.

Dannyharwood
  • Dannyharwood

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

I honestly believe that heist video is fake, because only a three year old wouldn't know how to spell "entrance".

Everybody can make a typo:)

A game like gta v and rockstar would not make a typo, your lying, it has obviously been hacked

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

@phyxsius i know its not new irs proofed before that heist will come soon, but it was cool to play it

@mattyp1514 its possible that it was a hacked game but its was cool.

Cant follow al those quotes anymore lol.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

He probably did play it, but its a mission that was played on a DNS server in early January.  Invite only from a friend, I have to imagine that's what happened.

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

I honestly believe that heist video is fake, because only a three year old wouldn't know how to spell "entrance".

Everybody can make a typo:)

A game like gta v and rockstar would not make a typo, your lying, it has obviously been hacked

It wasnt posted by gta and rockstar. Yes i am a liar guys you cought me.. Lol i am not;)

He probably did play it, but its a mission that was played on a DNS server in early January.  Invite only from a friend, I have to imagine that's what happened.

Yea maybe your correct.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by Hodgey., 25 February 2014 - 06:56 PM.

unless hes a hacker check this out

This was posted here a few weeks ago but it seems fake as the guy who made this mispelt 'Entrance'. If it was real I doubt that R* would of misspelled it.

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

unless hes a hacker check this out

This was posted here a few weeks ago but it seems fake as the guy who made this mispelt 'Entrance'. I doubt if it was real that R* wouldn't of missed it.

It isnt fake because i played it today.

Btw cool avatar:)

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

No you didn't :facedesk:

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

I did. Or was it a dream?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

as long as it wasnt a wet dream , who cares lol

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

Today i was playing online and then i paused the game and searched for jobs in the pause menu, what did i see? Ornate Bank heist, so i started it and we played it with 5 friends when we finished the mission we get 100.000k, but we shared it with 5people each player gets 20k. Then the mission ended but we didnt get the cash:( i think Rockstar made a mistake and launched it because i cant find the mission anymore.

If someones gonna call me a liar or something then f*ck off because i swear this just happened:)

Liar..

And, you f*ck off. hehehe...

J/K.. Good on ya if it happened, good if it didn't. I couldn't care less either way. 

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

as long as it wasnt a wet dream , who cares lol

When i was filling the bag with money i felt something grow in my pants i think its normal.. Lol

Today i was playing online and then i paused the game and searched for jobs in the pause menu, what did i see? Ornate Bank heist, so i started it and we played it with 5 friends when we finished the mission we get 100.000k, but we shared it with 5people each player gets 20k. Then the mission ended but we didnt get the cash:( i think Rockstar made a mistake and launched it because i cant find the mission anymore.
If someones gonna call me a liar or something then f*ck off because i swear this just happened:)

Liar..

And, you f*ck off. hehehe...

J/K.. Good on ya if it happened, good if it didn't. I couldn't care less either way.

Thx for your post lol, yes it happened.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

It was hacked game on DNS and was done 2 months ago.  End of topic.

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

If your not a moderator you cant end a topic:).

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

If the video is fake, I find it odd that so many websites would cover it. 

http://www.junkiemon...gameplay-leaks/

http://www.ibtimes.c...s-video-1437194

http://whatculture.c...ngs-learned.php

http://n4g.com/news/...ate-and-new-dlc

I'm sure there are plenty more. N4G site said "Heists video/mission confirmed to be real, and playable only through DNS servers."

It is indeed very possible that the game hiccuped as content was being released somewhere along the line and out came this.

Now end of topic? :)

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

Oh my god...HE GOT INVITED TO A PRIVATE GAME....it's painfully obvious he did this through a DNS server with his friend and didn't know.  Maybe he did know and isn't saying, but everything hes saying is 100% the same thing that the other video in january that was proven to be DNS related.

For F's sake, one of the main cogs in the money glitching was the guy who posted the vid.  IT'S HACKED.  Please stop with the hiccups theory.   

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

Cool story! If you dont like this topic dont read it and dont post comments. I didnt get invited i started the heist by clicking on it then i invite a friend he joined and 3 guys also joined. Yea maybe its a hacked lobby or heist or something else. But please dont forget this.. I played it before you haha:)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

Cool story! If you dont like this topic dont read it and dont post comments. I didnt get invited i started the heist by clicking on it then i invite a friend he joined and 3 guys also joined. Yea maybe its a hacked lobby or heist or something else. But please dont forget this.. I played it before you haha:)

if you dont want people reading or posting to your posts then dont make these types of threads .  why dont people get that?

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

@bane_of_legends heist is absolutely not fake what was posted earlier on youtube about the heist videos ist all real. Heist will come soon!

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:16 PM Edited by GtaFiveLs, 25 February 2014 - 08:17 PM.

I cant quot for some reason on my phone..

@gtaocicat he has posted more times in my topic i didnt say anything about it because its normal that he post here everybody can post its a open forum so no problem. But if i read what he says its like he dont like this topic and he wants that my topic gets closed/ended, why? I am just sharing here something if u dont like it then dont post it, its that easy, if i see a topic and dont like it i also dont post. Thats why i said that to him:)

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

Your topic has already been proven to be a DNS hack months ago.  Thats what occurred here and you're leaving out details and getting peoples hopes up.

I'm sure more than 1 person would've mentioned playing it.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

I cant quot for some reason on my phone..

@gtaocicat he has posted more times in my topic i didnt say anything about it because its normal that he post here everybody can post its a open forum so no problem. But if i read what he says its like he dont like this topic and he wants that my topic gets closed/ended, why? I am just sharing here something if u dont like it then dont post it, its that easy, if i see a topic and dont like it i also dont post. Thats why i said that to him:)

you can just ignore it if you see it . not much you can do to keep him from posting on it

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

You f*cking guys... I guess this confirms that bananas will be added to the game

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:24 PM

I am not sure what you mean by dns servers because if never changed my dns...
@gtaocicat will keep that in my mind and do it the next time.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by Mattyp1514, 25 February 2014 - 08:26 PM.

It's the only way this is accessible.  Been proven.

581K names here, only one person played it...

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

But i never changed my dns servers so thats weird..

Yea i am that one.. Maybe i am just lucky (first time in my life) lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users