Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar made a mistake or something? Played heist today.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic
Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Is that IT!? 

What is the difference between a regular mission and a heist, then?

Its more fun and cooler imo, but i hope we will earn more then i did lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

Is that IT!? 

like i said in another thread if the pay out is only 20k then i dont think i will be doing many heists

DevoidLight
  • DevoidLight

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Ooh actual evidence. But I'm not gonna spoil if for myself.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Is that IT!? 

like i said in another thread if the pay out is only 20k then i dont think i will be doing many heists

Why not? Its better then other missions and is more fun to do its different from other missions imo its cooler. Unless your already rich lol

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Is that IT!? 

It BETTER, or it`s simply not worth the trouble :)

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

I honestly believe that heist video is fake, because only a three year old wouldn't know how to spell "entrance".

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

Is that IT!? 

looks plain and boring wish you can leave in a armored truck and re inact the movie heat like in story mode when they wore masks and had a shoot out with the cops

• Phyxsius- likes this

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

Is that IT!? 

Its better!

Btw i played this with ONE of my friends and three other guys.. I would love to see them here on the forums then they also can confirm that it happened because some people still dont believe it

FailingGeorgew
  • FailingGeorgew

star crew lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

So you did a heist with 5 people .How long did it take to earn that 20k? Thats what i wanna know cause 20k is the same as boneyard .Doesnt sound like we,re gonna get rich quick on heists unless you can do them on your own.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

I honestly believe that heist video is fake, because only a three year old wouldn't know how to spell "entrance".

Everybody can make a typo:)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

So you did a heist with 5 people .How long did it take to earn that 20k? Thats what i wanna know cause 20k is the same as boneyard .Doesnt sound like we,re gonna get rich quick on heists unless you can do them on your own.

its also only 1200 more than rooftop rumble 

dustycrow333
  • dustycrow333

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

why such drama with people on this game? is it really so common to lie about stuff happening that people need evidence for it to be true? XD

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

why such drama with people on this game? is it really so common to lie about stuff happening that people need evidence for it to be true? XD

to put it simply : yes

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

I dont know if you call me a liar or not but i didnt lie, we have evidence look at the youtube video. I wont lie about something like this and type all those things lol. Sorry if i get your post wrong

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

Run in, one person hacks, the others hold everyone else back, collect whatever it is you're collecting, loose cops/chasers, deliver whatever it is you stole to the drop off.

Sounds just like any other mission only it's called a heist tehrefore it must be awesome.  There are going to be so many threads bitching about how R* over-hyped heists (even though the clearly didn't and as usual the hype is all player based).

As for OP, the rule is pic's or video or it didn't happen.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

I dont know if you call me a liar or not but i didnt lie, we have evidence look at the youtube video. I wont lie about something like this and type all those things lol. Sorry if i get your post wrong

Nothing on youtube is ever false or fabricated.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

Run in, one person hacks, the others hold everyone else back, collect whatever it is you're collecting, loose cops/chasers, deliver whatever it is you stole to the drop off.

Sounds just like any other mission only it's called a heist tehrefore it must be awesome.  There are going to be so many threads bitching about how R* over-hyped heists (even though the clearly didn't and as usual the hype is all player based).

As for OP, the rule is pic's or video or it didn't happen.

It did happen like i sayed before i was so happy that i could play heist, why make a pic? I thought it was official launched and that i missed something because i didnt hear any thing about the launch so i started to play it. It was the same heist as the video posted on the first page.

Nothing on youtube is ever false or fabricated.

Yes it is:) I saw this video a time ago i also thought it was a lie because R* didnt launch it, but today i played the same heist so i believe now that the video is real.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:42 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 February 2014 - 05:43 PM.

If you look at 1:12, it`s the same location - I KNEW I have seen those doors before. So, he might have played the placeholder, or the rough heist that was in place at that particular time.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

Is that IT!? 

Why not? Its better then other missions and is more fun to do its different from other missions imo its cooler. Unless your already rich lol

i am not gonna go and waste time finding 3 other  players to do a heist with and all the time to do it if its for only 1200 more than you get for rooftop rumble, which i could do alone and in less time

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

It did happen like i sayed before i was so happy that i could play heist, why make a pic? I thought it was official launched and that i missed something because i didnt hear any thing about the launch so i started to play it. It was the same heist as the video posted on the first page.

Because you're on this forum, know how much people want new content and a normal person with adequate levels of common sense would think "HEY maybe people want to see this."

All I know is I would've had my phone out ASAP.

i am not gonna go and waste time finding 3 other  players to do a heist with and all the time to do it if its for only 1200 more than you get for rooftop rumble, which i could do alone and in less time

I will because it's something new.  If I want/need money, I know where I can go.  I wouldn't do heists to get rich.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

Today i was playing online and then i paused the game and searched for jobs in the pause menu, what did i see? Ornate Bank heist, so i started it and we played it with 5 friends when we finished the mission we get 100.000k, but we shared it with 5people each player gets 20k. Then the mission ended but we didnt get the cash:( i think Rockstar made a mistake and launched it because i cant find the mission anymore.

If someones gonna call me a liar or something then f*ck off because i swear this just happened:)

My speculation is that today Rockstar is hotfixing files needed to remove Valentines day items and to add the new update which will include hiests. The social club and cloud servers were all down this morning and everytime this happens (just before a patch) we get a flood of posts in here about people playing wierdly named missions that dont pay any cash, bookmarks missing, missions not listed etc. What those missions are is some sort of remnant of previos versions of the missions we know well. They are only seen when the game is being viewed "offline". The fact that there is now one or more hiests included in those "offline" files means that the "online" finished versions are probably now sitting in the game files waiting to be activated.

Hopefully on friday.
  • Gatorwolves24 likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:47 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 February 2014 - 05:48 PM.

Because you're on this forum, know how much people want new content and a normal person with adequate levels of common sense would think "HEY maybe people want to see this."

I will because it's something new.  If I want/need money, I know where I can go.  I wouldn't do heists to get rich.

The posted video is consistent with the location from the trailers. The person found a way to play whatever crude mission that was - might be the full heist, or just a step, for the sake of the trailer. 

It is believable, at least, since we can trace those doors and interior to official footage. (1:10 onwards from the official GTA:O trailer).

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by Mattyp1514, 25 February 2014 - 05:50 PM.

I understand the possibility of it being real.  I just hesitate to believe someone who produced nothing while taking part in what has been the biggest painpoint in terms of R* flak here.

I read for months before signing up, and since then daily theres a heists related topic and this guy didn't think to take a single photo?  Not to mention, the in game "enterance" is a bit problematic for me.  Not being a grammar nazi, but I can't imagine that would be misspelled.  

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

Yep thats why i share this with you guys i know how much you guys want to play heist, but i am not a liar you seriouslly think i am gonna make this all up? I know there are people that will say thing thats never happened etc. But i am not one of them, i played the heist and shared it thats it.

Yes its stupid that i didnt make a pic, i dont make pics of everything like others do:)

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:50 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 February 2014 - 05:51 PM.

I understand the possibility of it being real.  I just hesitate to believe someone who produced nothing while taking part in what has been the biggest painpoint in terms of R* flak here.

I read for months before signing up, and since then daily theres a heists related topic and this guy didn't think to take a single photo?

Well, the mission IS believable. It`s the same content that we saw footage of before the game actually launched, so it`s nothing. It is only a way to play that particular mission, that was used to make a trailer - random files that might or might not be part of the finished version and forgotten or left in the client.

Yep thats why i share this with you guys i know how much you guys want to play heist, but i am not a liar you seriouslly think i am gonna make this all up? I know there are people that will say thing thats never happened etc. But i am not one of them, i played the heist and shared it thats it.

Yes its stupid that i didnt make a pic, i dont make pics of everything like others do:)

That location was featured in the MP trailer in October. While it is nice that it is playable, it`s really nothing new. The only new thing is the payment model, which is questionable too, since payment has been altered since launch.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

The last time this came up, it was fraudulent...and they had video.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

Today i was playing online and then i paused the game and searched for jobs in the pause menu, what did i see? Ornate Bank heist, so i started it and we played it with 5 friends when we finished the mission we get 100.000k, but we shared it with 5people each player gets 20k. Then the mission ended but we didnt get the cash:( i think Rockstar made a mistake and launched it because i cant find the mission anymore.
If someones gonna call me a liar or something then f*ck off because i swear this just happened:)

My speculation is that today Rockstar is hotfixing files needed to remove Valentines day items and to add the new update which will include hiests. The social club and cloud servers were all down this morning and everytime this happens (just before a patch) we get a flood of posts in here about people playing wierdly named missions that dont pay any cash, bookmarks missing, missions not listed etc. What those missions are is some sort of remnant of previos versions of the missions we know well. They are only seen when the game is being viewed "offline". The fact that there is now one or more hiests included in those "offline" files means that the "online" finished versions are probably now sitting in the game files waiting to be activated.
Hopefully on friday.

I didnt had any issues with my cloud server and played the game early in the morning started the game on 13:00, like i also sayed and others rockstar was testing something with heist and other things so i agree with you.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:54 PM Edited by Mattyp1514, 25 February 2014 - 05:55 PM.

Same mission...this was proven to be false, no?  Or only playable thru DNS like the other vid?

Did you come across this in regular servers?

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

The last time this came up, it was fraudulent...and they had video.

But i didnt make a pic or video:) there is a video on the first page posted on youtube by someone else thats also a proof that heist exsist

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

Is that IT!? 

I have been trying to tell people this for the longest. Oooh hiests will fix this game, cant wait for hiests...cough cough...so sorry, it is even less elaborate than I thought it would be and that is saying something.
  • Phyxsius- likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users