Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar made a mistake or something? Played heist today.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic
Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:31 PM Edited by GtaFiveLs, 25 February 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Today i was playing online and then i paused the game and searched for jobs in the pause menu, what did i see? Ornate Bank heist, so i started it and we played it with 5 friends when we finished the mission we get 100.000k, but we shared it with 5people each player gets 20k. Then the mission ended but we didnt get the cash:( i think Rockstar made a mistake and launched it because i cant find the mission anymore.

If someones gonna call me a liar or something then f*ck off because i swear this just happened:)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

if you didnt want to be called a liar then you shouldnt have made this thread without a single shred of evidence like a screen pic or something

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

I didnt make a pic because is was too happy that i could play heist:) this happened for real

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:34 PM

I didnt make a pic because is was too happy that i could play heist:) this happened for real

this confirms by theory that the next dlc comes out as soon as next week .

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:36 PM

It was probably a consequence of the R* game servers being messed up a bit earlier.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

I hope so, it was f*cking beast! But what I dont get is when we got in to the bank one of my friends died and then the mission ended it sayed "Out of lives" we seriouslly need more lives then one live imo. So the mission ended but it sayed that we had earned 100k, but we didnt get the money weird sh*t.

HighMonkey95
  • HighMonkey95

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

You lucky bitch.

• Affalterbach and topkek like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

I hope so, it was f*cking beast! But what I dont get is when we got in to the bank one of my friends died and then the mission ended it sayed "Out of lives" we seriouslly need more lives then one live imo. So the mission ended but it sayed that we had earned 100k, but we didnt get the money weird sh*t.

it was probably all a glitch , the mission shouldnt have been there

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

it was probably all a glitch , the mission shouldnt have been there

Yea i think so, rockstar launched it accidentally i think but it was cool:)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

You lucky bitch.

cant say he was that lucky , he wasted time doing a mission and got no money or anything for it lol

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

I believe you, since you didn't claim any weird unknown "facts."

Maybe R* put it there to be randomly discovered and "tested" to see if heists work. Usually that's the only way you can know something truly works, have it used exactly as it would be in the intended environment  - no matter how many testing environments you have, they are only simulations of reality and something is always different. Since heists not working correctly when released after months of delay would be a nightmare, they might be trying everything to make sure it works right out of the gate.

DevoidLight
  • DevoidLight

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

Incredibly vague claim, no evidence.

I don't think so.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

You lucky bitch.

cant say he was that lucky , he wasted time doing a mission and got no money or anything for it lol

I didnt get the money but it was fun to play it!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:47 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 25 February 2014 - 04:47 PM.

Maybe R* put it there to be randomly discovered and "tested" to see if heists work. Usually that's the only way you can know something truly works, have it used exactly as it would be in the intended environment  - no matter how many testing environments you have, they are only simulations of reality and something is always different. Since heists not working correctly when released after months of delay would be a nightmare, they might be trying everything to make sure it works right out of the gate.

my biggest fear with the heists is that i am gonna have to find 3 or 4 other players to do them with me lol

• chatD4VIS-360 likes this

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

Thanks!

Yes i 100% agree with you they putted it there to check of it worked and it did, they will launch it soon.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

Also, confirms Half Life 3.

Thanks!

Yes i 100% agree with you they putted it there to check of it worked and it did, they will launch it soon.

0 proof, and a completely childish use of English.  Someones trying to pull one over on us, I don't care if they're released in an hour it didn't happen.

• Blingy, XJpostman, MookStunna and 1 other like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

where was this bank at ? if so can you back to its location and see if any npcs are in there chilling ? i want to believe you but at the same time im very skeptical

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:59 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 25 February 2014 - 04:59 PM.

where was this bank at ? if so can you back to its location and see if any npcs are in there chilling ? i want to believe you but at the same time im very skeptical

i believe it, since we all know heists are coming out in the next dlc and my theory is that it will be next month . this could have been a test run by rockstar 

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

Thanks!

0 proof, and a completely childish use of English.  Someones trying to pull one over on us, I don't care if they're released in an hour it didn't happen.

Thanks!

Lol you dont have to believe it no problem but i played:) childish English? I am from Holland thats why I dont talk so good English.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

Ok, ok. Answer this, please.

• s1ckmad3 likes this

Dannyharwood
  • Dannyharwood

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

I find this very hard to believe. Firstly there are millions of online players and many of them would of been looking for jobs and I so if you was really on a heist then lots and lots of people would of been talking about it, also it would be very unlikely R* would 'accidentky' release it as it isn't just a case of pressing a button and the missions appear. Total rubbish if you ask me.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

It was the bank behind Micheals house in SP, I dont know what the street or something is called sorry but you know wich bank I mean, right? We sure got back to the location but i didnt see any ncps it was like nothing was happened there..

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

unless hes a hacker check this out

• Gatorwolves24 likes this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011 Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

heists are around the corner....believe!

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

I find this very hard to believe. Firstly there are millions of online players and many of them would of been looking for jobs and I so if you was really on a heist then lots and lots of people would of been talking about it, also it would be very unlikely R* would 'accidentky' release it as it isn't just a case of pressing a button and the missions appear. Total rubbish if you ask me.

Bro you dont have to believe it no problem:) i played it and shared it here. Like I and others earlier sayed they launched it to look of it worked or not, and i was lucky that i saw it:) after the mission it disapeared in the pause menu.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

so he m,ay have been telling you the truth afterall

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:13 PM Edited by GtaFiveLs, 25 February 2014 - 05:14 PM.

This is the exact same heist that i played!!!!!!!

Edit: i am not a hacker.

Dannyharwood
  • Dannyharwood

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

Bro you dont have to believe it no problem:) i played it and shared it here. Like I and others earlier sayed they launched it to look of it worked or not, and i was lucky that i saw it:) after the mission it disapeared in the pause menu.

If they wanted to test it they wouldn't make it avaloable to the public, you have no proof. If you did do it what did you have to do in the mission??

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

Check the heist above!

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

Is that IT!? 

What is the difference between a regular mission and a heist, then?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users