Quantcast

» «
Photo

Infernus or Bullet (yes, another one of THOSE threads, kind of)

51 replies to this topic
xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

Infernus was the second best car in gta iv. Love the way it looks. Bullet Is meh. Infernus does get tail happy but I can win races

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

Get the Infernus, that way you'll have the 3 Lamborghinis in a row.

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:17 PM

Infernus, without question. Best acceleration in game (once fully upgraded). Bulletproof in the back. Only car with the signature Lamborghini doors.
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

Bullet is the fastest/cheapest super car.

Which to me makes it the best work car.

The many faster, cheaper, and better looking sports cars you can get, make the Bullet pretty useless.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

Infernus master race.
  • BrownMattHall likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

Everyone else is right.

Get an Infernus

TunSOfV.jpg

jTyDt9H.jpg

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

Everyone else is right.

Get an Infernus

TunSOfV.jpg

jTyDt9H.jpg

Why not both, though? :/

0_0.jpg

Fonshway
  • Fonshway

Mirror Park Citizen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:06 AM

I've had both cars, and if I were you I'd get the bullet. It's cheap, reliable, and fun to use, and you don't see it spawn everywhere in the streets like the infernus does

danowar
  • danowar

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

0_0.jpg

I loved the Bullet in San Andreas and I love it in GTAV.  On races with supers I think it handles better around turns than the Infernus and that helps in races with a lot of turns like Vespucci Dreams.  Those who pick the Infernus or the Adder usually slide more around turns even if their car is faster than mine.  After like 2 laps those seconds they lose add up in your favor.  It is just my personal preference though.  I was shocked to see how cheap it was to purchase as well which made it a definite buy. 

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

I've had both cars, and if I were you I'd get the bullet. It's cheap, reliable, and fun to use, and you don't see it spawn everywhere in the streets like the infernus does

Did you just say its reliable? How is an ingame car reliable?

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:52 PM Edited by adamsowilliams, 26 February 2014 - 12:53 PM.

found the bullet in SP to test drive, and it just wasn't tail happy enough to be fun to drive, and after reading the amount of replies here saying infernus, looks like im completing the lambo set. thanks guys.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:56 PM

Did you just say its reliable? How is an ingame car reliable?
Reliable for the purpose of in-game activities. And at an incredibly good price. 3x cheaper than the Infernus.

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:06 PM

The gorgeous arse of the infernus looks more like a pagani zonda to me. Love the car though :-)

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:54 PM Edited by WarnerKiller, 26 February 2014 - 01:54 PM.

How do you get the painted spoiler on the Infernus? I bought one in red yesterday and it came without a spoiler, which just looks wrong. I was surprised to find that the only two spoilers available in LSC were both black... Or is it one of these things that is completely random whether you get a spoiler or not?

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

It's kinda like Bangkok's abusive father.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

Infernus is a great car, fun to drive but had to sell it for a Roosevelt, f*cking garage space :(

Bullet is rubbish.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

How do you get the painted spoiler on the Infernus? I bought one in red yesterday and it came without a spoiler, which just looks wrong. I was surprised to find that the only two spoilers available in LSC were both black... Or is it one of these things that is completely random whether you get a spoiler or not?

I heard buying the Infernus in white greatly increases the probability of getting the spoiler.

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

Balls, I had no idea. Still, the first of the two optional spoilers looks very similar, just in carbon - which is fine as it matches other parts of the car's exterior trim.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

You can always glitch one in from sp to mp, set the body value to 255 for the painted spoiler.

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

Nah, not into glitching or cheating - gonna stay fully legit. Don't want to give any excuses for my car to be deleted.

Also, I'm perfectly happy with the carbon spoiler. It's just a bit annoying that there are random differences between paid for cars that you can't select before buying them or change afterwards.

hntrr31
  • hntrr31

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Sold my Adder and bought a Bullet and an Infernus.  Honestly my recommendation would be to get them both.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

It's kinda like Bangkok's abusive father.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

I heard buying the Infernus in white greatly increases the probability of getting the spoiler.
This is correct. I bought mine in white (randomly) & you have a colored stock spoiler. Bought one in SP from the SSA website to test it & it works too.

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

about to sell my infernus and replace - probably a vacca. just fed up with the infernous's clumsy fat arse. plus it regularly spawns so its feeling a bit common now.

not even tried a bullet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users