I tend to see a lot of posts about different ways to make money, but not many people suggest doing challenges. With this post, I will attempt to explain how to do these crew challenges.
1. Have friends or crew mates online to host challenges. (Note: You must be in the same crew for the invited player to join.)
2. Have $250,000, at least, in CASH on your person.
3. Press Start, select Online, scroll and select Playlists, scroll and select Challenges. (Note: Challenges will not load at certain times, so if they are not appearing check back another time and work from there.)
4. Choose a challenge that has a $250,000 reward, and a time that you feel comfortable that you can beat.
5. When you are hosting for a friend, when the CAR SELECTION SCREEN appears, back out immediately. (Note: A message will appear saying that your bad sport will increase for backing out of a job, do with that information as you will.)
6. If the person racing beats the set challenge time, they should see Winner of Playlist: Part 1 of 1. Since this is technically a playlist, the player must wait until they see that they have won the playlist completely to see the money they receive.
7. Repeat for the other person.
Many of the challenges are essentially a 20 second drag race. So for 20 seconds of driving to receive $250,000, it's a pretty nice method and much quicker than grinding RR or Coveted. I hope this information helps some people that don't already know about this money making method. Enjoy!